World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Khel - Mar. 29, 2009

Professor Layton is awesome! I pick up where I was 2 months ago and keep playing. No need to remind myself as to what is going on. I can't wait until the next one.

RE: Recent Games Played - josh-jf - Mar. 29, 2009

the game im playing is fifa 09 lol but i havnt played it for like 2 weeks ive been too hooked on dvds lately instead. But i am getting beyblade g-revolution

RE: Recent Games Played - Sam - Apr. 03, 2009

whats with jills hair in re5

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Apr. 05, 2009

Oh my GODDDD I just owwwned in a match of Halo 3.

Team BRs on Snowbound, I got 19 kills in a row (Running Riot lawl) before I finally died. Finished out the match with 20 total kills 12 headshots and 9 medals. I got 3 beat downs, 2 assassinations, 1 double kill, 1 killing spree, 1 killing frenzy and 1 running riot. Obviously I was also MVP that round.

That was so epic. I've never played that well. Definitely saved the film.

RE: Recent Games Played - Sam - Apr. 05, 2009

i once got killed a guy twice with one spartan lazer shot

RE: Recent Games Played - josh-jf - Apr. 05, 2009

lol im playing beyblade g-rev on gba (but using a dc) lol people told me it was a bad game a.k.a brad but i reckon its pretty good but then again i am easily amused lol

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Apr. 05, 2009

(Apr. 05, 2009  3:51 AM)Roan Wrote: Oh my GODDDD I just owwwned in a match of Halo 3.

Team BRs on Snowbound, I got 19 kills in a row (Running Riot lawl) before I finally died. Finished out the match with 20 total kills 12 headshots and 9 medals. I got 3 beat downs, 2 assassinations, 1 double kill, 1 killing spree, 1 killing frenzy and 1 running riot. Obviously I was also MVP that round.

Haha, awesome.

I remember once I got like six kills in a row with double Pistols on Snowbound within like a minute before anybody got to me, it was unbelievable.

RE: Recent Games Played - MuchWow - Apr. 05, 2009

i got overkill in matchmaking Smile. anyone got that?
killing 4 opponents in 4 seconds is really hard!

RE: Recent Games Played - Whiskey Sierra - Apr. 06, 2009

Games I've been playing:

Mirror's edge & LBP - PS3
Fable 2 - Xbox 360
Beyblade V-Force Battle Tournament - Wii
Sonic Rivals 1 & 2 - PSP
My riding stables - DS

over the last month to present day

RE: Recent Games Played - Rocky - Apr. 06, 2009

(Apr. 06, 2009  2:49 PM)KaiBrooklynRaul Wrote: My riding stables - DS

lol. XD Are these games actually any good? I do like horses but I've always dismissed horse games for the DS........they just seem so bad. Plus it's not the same as with Nintendogs which is similiar to caring for an animal. I mean, you can't really pretend to ride a horse on your DS. Chocked

RE: Recent Games Played - KoD PT - Apr. 06, 2009

(Apr. 05, 2009  3:51 AM)Roan Wrote: Oh my GODDDD I just owwwned in a match of Halo 3.

I hate it when some dude with the Needler ends my spree (I missed on getting a Perfection once because of that lol). You guys totally dominated that game though.

I did this a few weeks ago:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1046426915&player=KoD%20PT

2 Running Riots in the same match lol My friend (Freshsoul PT) just drove me around in the Hog the whole time. I still haven't got past that though, my best is 17 kills in a row, after which I either die or the game ends.

(Apr. 05, 2009  4:18 AM)Sam Wrote: i once got killed a guy twice with one spartan lazer shot

Can't understand what you're saying, but you killed the same guy twice with 1 laser shot? How did that happen?

(Apr. 05, 2009  7:15 PM)pegasis Wrote: i got overkill in matchmaking Smile. anyone got that?
killing 4 opponents in 4 seconds is really hard!

You mean, killing 4 opponents 4 seconds from one another, not all 4 in only 4 seconds. It's tough and a rare occurrence, other than in Grifball, but it's even harder to pull it off in FFA, specifically Lone Wolves for the achievement. I only managed to get mine because I whored the turret on The Pitt in a Crazy King match (I waited for them to move into the hill, just barely missed on the Killtac).

I spent nearly a week without my computer (I had some issues with it, but I kept the modem, so I could still play on XBL), so I've been playing mostly Halo 3 with my friend.
Also finished up with Fallout 3: The Pitt DLC. Not once did I have it crash or bug on me luckily =) This took me longer than Anchorage, mainly because of getting all 100 Steel Ingots from the Steelyard and it had more exploring in general. You also get a ton of new armor and some new weapons, which although don't surpass any of the already existing ones in terms of usefulness (well, unless you're playing a melee character), are cool additions nonetheless. Btw, what did you guys choose in the final quest? Both choices seemed morally grey, but I sided with the slaves. Ashur didn't seem so bad though and it felt really bad stealing the baby and killing her mother.... Unleashing the Trogs into Uptown was fun though, even if they creep the carp out me. If you do, you better start running because they just spawn all over the place. After I left the Pitt Underground, I was going up the ramp over the bus outside the gates to Haven and I fell back down and quickly got surrounded by 10+ Trogs. It wasn't troublesome, but low level characters will probably struggle. I still have the Abandoned Apartments left to explore, but I'll leave for after the 3rd DLC comes with the level cap raise.

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Apr. 07, 2009

i really miss halo 3
and i plan to play it a lot next week seeing as i have the whole week off.

Smile

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Apr. 07, 2009

I've basically done nothing but play Pokemon Platinum all day today.

I'm amazed at how much the developers altered the story from Diamond/Pearl -- it's honestly like almost completely different.

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Apr. 07, 2009

(Apr. 07, 2009  5:28 AM)Roan Wrote: I've basically done nothing but play Pokemon Platinum all day today.

I'm amazed at how much the developers altered the story from Diamond/Pearl -- it's honestly like almost completely different.

_______/
[Image: mfbdjavatar.png]

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Apr. 07, 2009

[Image: avatar_21.png]

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Apr. 07, 2009

I've been playing Pokémon, just LeafGreen on my GameBoy Micro...

RE: Recent Games Played - Pikachao - Apr. 07, 2009

(Apr. 07, 2009  5:34 AM)To Wrote: I've been playing Pokémon, just LeafGreen on my GameBoy Micro...

Oh yes. Hi five for gameboy micros! Finally someone else that has one!

What colour did you get, and did you get extra faceplates with it? I only got one faceplate but because I got it from Japan, I managed to get it in black with a black faceplate and it looks sleek as HELL. =D

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Apr. 07, 2009

I got the standard US one that came with three face plates.

RE: Recent Games Played - Rocky - Apr. 07, 2009

(Apr. 07, 2009  12:11 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Oh yes. Hi five for gameboy micros! Finally someone else that has one!

I thought they were pointless when they came out. But they've kinda grown on me. I kinda want one now. ^^; Plus they'll be useful for people who want to upgrade to the DSi.

RE: Recent Games Played - MuchWow - Apr. 07, 2009

(Apr. 07, 2009  5:28 AM)Roan Wrote: I've basically done nothing but play Pokemon Platinum all day today.

am also playing that.
but when mfb came out i forgot about pokemon XD

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Apr. 07, 2009

(Apr. 07, 2009  12:11 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Oh yes. Hi five for gameboy micros! Finally someone else that has one!

What colour did you get, and did you get extra faceplates with it? I only got one faceplate but because I got it from Japan, I managed to get it in black with a black faceplate and it looks sleek as HELL. =D

what's great about the GBM is that you can play it during class and can slip it under your sleeve of your hoodie or sweatshirt or whatever with just a few quick hand and finger movements.

the screen was small yet very bright. sometimes i used it as a flashlight when i didn't have my phone.

RE: Recent Games Played - arbitor365 - Apr. 09, 2009

time lord on the NES.
that game sucks. for the time, it had good graphics and music but the programers were not thinking straight. the second boss is famous for being impossible to kill. some programer made an error and added an extra digit to his health. you have to sit there and shoot him for 15 minutes. on top of being hard, its monotonous as all hell. at least people patched it in the rom version. unless you are trying to collect every nes game (like me) stay away from this game.

RE: Recent Games Played - Sam - Apr. 10, 2009

dead space

much better than that resident evil 5 carp

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Apr. 10, 2009

(Apr. 10, 2009  5:22 AM)Sam Wrote: dead space

much better than that resident evil 5 carp

told youuuuuuuu

RE: Recent Games Played - mdhvdukshsj - Apr. 10, 2009

i told all of you carps that dead space would undoubtedly be better than re5 back in oct

yeah. EAD