World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Aug. 02, 2008

I think you need a good custom combined with good skill to be successful period! Speechless

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 02, 2008

trueblader Wrote:i am just saying that to many bladers rely on customization to win their battles. it gets really annoying when you are ready to battle and you just beat your friend so he is trying to come up with a better combo while you are ready to go. i am just saying that skill will almost always beat customization. the blader with more skill will always tramp the blader with more parts.

HAHAHAHA what are you talking about!?

The Beyblade you're using is UNDENIABLY the most IMPORTANT part of winning a Beybattle. The most skilled Blader in the world would be crazy to use a Draciel MS against a strong Wolborg MS or Samurai Changer custom. That whole "it's the Blader, not the Blade" is a bunch of cartoon BS. This is like saying that it doesn't matter how good your deck in a card game is as long as you're a good player. You can be brilliant at the game but if your deck sucks you're screwed.

So please, don't say things like this when you don't know what you're talking about. Beyblades can be customized simply because it's the most important part of the game. If you couldn't customize, it would become stale very quickly.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 02, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
trueblader Wrote:i am just saying that to many bladers rely on customization to win their battles. it gets really annoying when you are ready to battle and you just beat your friend so he is trying to come up with a better combo while you are ready to go. i am just saying that skill will almost always beat customization. the blader with more skill will always tramp the blader with more parts.

HAHAHAHA what are you talking about!?

The Beyblade you're using is UNDENIABLY the most IMPORTANT part of winning a Beybattle. The most skilled Blader in the world would be crazy to use a Draciel MS against a strong Wolborg MS or Samurai Changer custom. That whole "it's the Blader, not the Blade" is a bunch of cartoon BS. This is like saying that it doesn't matter how good your deck in a card game is as long as you're a good player. You can be brilliant at the game but if your deck sucks you're screwed.

So please, don't say things like this when you don't know what you're talking about. Beyblades can be customized simply because it's the most important part of the game. If you couldn't customize, it would become stale very quickly.

wrong if you are a brilliant player you would obviously know how to use the so called "sucky" cards. you could have all the best cards in the world but if you did not know how to use them then you are really screwed. it's like a pro athlete, you could have all the best equipment in the game, but without talent or determination or skill it's all useless.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Aug. 02, 2008

Yes, but using a wyborg to win against something like a zombie is out of the question!

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 02, 2008

You're not really comparing a spinning top hobby to pro athleticism are you?

You can't build most of the best Beyblades in the game without customization. Customization is an INTENTIONAL FACTOR worked into the game of Beyblade. Please stop this nonsense talk because it's completely untrue, and making it out as only "worse" Bladers need to use customizations is foolish.

A good Beyblade player knows NOT to use bad parts or bad Beyblades. He knows what parts work well with other parts. Knowing how to build strong customizations is part of what makes a strong Blader a strong Blader.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Aug. 02, 2008

Actually i actually COMPARED Draciel F Base to Draciel S Base, in 20 battles each. (Skip to bottom to see a really short form)

Combos:

AR: Driger S
WD: MG
SG: MW/Draciel F
BB: Draciel S/Draciel F

VS

AR: Strata Dragoon G
Sub-AR: Strata Dragoon G
WD: 10-Wide
Base: SG Flat
This is a good Smash attack beyblade, which i figured would be best to compare defensive capabilities.

Draciel S Base/MW SG
Wins: 15
Loses: 5
Win By Out Spin: 10
Win By Knocking Into Pocket: 4
Win By Knocking Them Out of Stadium: 1
Lose By Out Spin: 1
Lose By Getting Knocked Into Pocket: 4

Draciel F Base/ Draciel F SG
Wins: 14
Loses: 6
Win By Out Spin: 11
Win By Knocking Into Pocket: 3
Lose By Getting Knocked Into Pocket: 6

Conclusion: This is Not all Based on the wins and loses, but also their preformance. Draciel S Appeared to have a better Wave Defence, because it reflected them stronger than Draciel F, but Draciel F Did it Much More. Draciel S Also appeared to be less affected by attacks and thus appeared to have a better defence. Draciel F Appeared to be a little more offensive and have a good amount more of endurance by winning countless battles with having more spin left than Draciel S.

Draciel S: More Defence and Stronger Wave Defence.

Draciel F: More Attack and Endurance and more Rapidly Accuring Wave Defence.

tl;dr: your tests are in a hasbro stadium and therefore mean nothing because hasbro stadiums are designed to remove a large amount of strategy

edit: also draciel s's BB won, therefore what is your point?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 02, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:You're not really comparing a spinning top hobby to pro athleticism are you?

You can't build most of the best Beyblades in the game without customization. Customization is an INTENTIONAL FACTOR worked into the game of Beyblade. Please stop this nonsense talk because it's completely untrue, and making it out as only "worse" Bladers need to use customizations is foolish.

A good Beyblade player knows NOT to use bad parts or bad Beyblades. He knows what parts work well with other parts. Knowing how to build strong customizations is part of what makes a strong Blader a strong Blader.

I completely understand, a weak blade with bad parts won't beat a good customization, however when both blades are at equal strength then it comes down to the skill of the blader, that is all i'm saying, it is not worth it to get all worked up over spinning tops, beyblades or not.

trueblader Wrote:I completely understand, a weak blade with bad parts won't beat a good customization, however when both blades are at equal strength then it comes down to the skill of the blader, that is all i'm saying, it is not worth it to get all worked up over spinning tops, beyblades or not.

This isn't what you said at all and not what I'm arguing at all.

Only a really terrible Blader wouldn't customize almost always.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Aug. 02, 2008

just because its a little tougher to make your blade go where you want it sux?...i prefer to have my attack beyblades attack the outter edge and the middle

Gotruto Wrote:just because its a little tougher to make your blade go where you want it sux?...i prefer to have my attack beyblades attack the outter edge and the middle

What are you talking about?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Aug. 02, 2008

trueblader, you do realize that the same anime that said "it's the beyblader, not the beyblade" had mythical creatures in the Beyblades, and had three-episode-long battles, right? C'mon now. Come back to reality.

Being skilled in the game and having a strong beyblade goes hand in hand. If you're skilled and have a sucky beyblade ("it's the blader, not the beyblade"), then you're screwed. If you're weak and don't know how to use a strong beyblade, then you're screwed.

My stadium is like a upside-down hill, attack beyblade slowly go into the middle from the outer edge of it, or they hit a wa;ll and strike the middle repeatedly, Edit: Oh carp i put this in the wrong thread...well we were already off topic... Anyways lets just get back to topic.

this is what i mean, skill becomes the deciding factor. if you are a horrible blader but have the best blade and go against a good blader with a good blade you loose. if you are a great blader with a weak blade and you go against the same person you also lose. you do need customization i'm not saying you don't i am just saying that customization alone is not going to win the battle.

trueblader Wrote:this is what i mean, skill becomes the deciding factor. if you are a horrible blader but have the best blade and go against a good blader with a good blade you loose. if you are a great blader with a weak blade and you go against the same person you also lose. you do need customization i'm not saying you don't i am just saying that customization alone is not going to win the battle.

This isn't what you said at all ... but OK.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Aug. 02, 2008

it also depends on the condition your beyblade are in

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Aug. 02, 2008

EDIT: (why the hell was that quoted!?)
boh = monkey king Wrote:it also depends on the condition your beyblade are in

Well...yes, but...that's not what he...

Never mind. It's over and done with (hopefully), so...*shrugs*

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Aug. 02, 2008

hello!, I'm new here but I kno alot about what's going on. anyways, this website seems pretty awsome

It IS Awesome, not it SEEMS awesome.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Lee - Aug. 02, 2008

prince of the sea Wrote:hello!, I'm new here but I kno alot about what's going on. anyways, this website seems pretty awsome
It is.
Welcome!

But apparently chatting isn't allowed here so I'll stop now.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - FFX - Aug. 02, 2008

prince of the sea Wrote:hello!, I'm new here but I kno alot about what's going on. anyways, this website seems pretty awsome

please use the introduction forum to introduce yourself..

http://forums.beywiki.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5

Try to limit discussion in this topic to Metal Fight Beyblade, it's uses, it's design, and other things about the beyblades themselves.

Thanks for registering, and I hope you enjoy the forums here.

Is there a purpose that has been discovered for Cheiron's Wheel? (Theoreticly, i know we cant really tell besides basing it on logic and its shape)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - FFX - Aug. 02, 2008

Well I mean, theoretically it could be good at defense, LAD, endurance,and spin stealing. But I mean, like you said, this is all conjure, for all we know on a low base this could have great upper or smash.

Lee Wrote:Can anyone translate the color code on this page?

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/beyblade/beyblade/index.html

You mean the Stars? green is Stamina, Blue is Defence, and red is Attack.

Fox: OK, ty, oh and the Track is high, which could lead to an uncutsomized Cheiron being Force-Smash.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Lee - Aug. 02, 2008

Gotruto Wrote:
Lee Wrote:Can anyone translate the color code on this page?

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/beyblade/beyblade/index.html

You mean the Stars? green is Stamina, Blue is Defence, and red is Attack.

Fox: OK, ty, oh and the Track is high, which could lead to an uncutsomized Cheiron being Force-Smash.
Thanks you.