World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - utsavkotrial - Mar. 18, 2009

DBZ - Supersonic Warriors (GBA)

wow. cant believe this is a gameboy game

Sonic Unleashed

playd it after 3 months and now i feel its not that crappy at all. yea the werehog sux but i really enjoyed Holoska

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Mar. 18, 2009

i saw sonic and the black knight at EB games today and loooord it was awful

returned galactrix for rune factory 2 which hopefully wont suck

RE: Recent Games Played - Blue - Mar. 18, 2009

lil harsh with the get outs, but I have something to add

OMG Kei, I can't believe you had the money to buy Sonic BK without playing it, when you could have gotten Killzone 2...I guarentee it would better in nearly every way

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Mar. 18, 2009

(Mar. 18, 2009  5:07 PM)Blue Wrote: OMG Kei, I can't believe you had the money to buy Sonic BK without playing it, when you could have gotten Killzone 2...I guarentee it would better in nearly every way

I actually didn't pay for all of it (my parents payed for half lol). Yes, I am aware that there is 910479824 betters choices out there. Unhappy

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Mar. 19, 2009

armored core for answer

finished campaign in like an hour lolll

RE: Recent Games Played - Blue - Mar. 19, 2009

(Mar. 18, 2009  5:22 PM)Kei Wrote: I actually didn't pay for all of it (my parents payed for half lol). Yes, I am aware that there is 910479824 betters choices out there. Unhappy

hey man seeing as it so new, trade it real fast and you might get good credit?

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Mar. 19, 2009

Played some Rock Band 2 with Artie earlier today. Man, its been too long since I played that game. Never gets old. lol

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Mar. 19, 2009

playing rune factory 2. gettin my farm on.

RE: Recent Games Played - Rocky - Mar. 19, 2009

Any idea who you're gonna marry? :3

RE: Recent Games Played - Crimson - Mar. 19, 2009

Avalon Code - Rewriting enemies codes sure is fun ("Ha! Now you're sick, and an Ice elemental, now feel the wrath of my fire sword")
I've been enjoying this, hope it continues to be fun.

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars - I'm having more fun with this than I did with GTA4, it's really solid.
It's like GTA1/2, in the world of GTA4, but it reminds me of the enjoyment I had with GTA3(and Vice City)

RE: Recent Games Played - Minion - Mar. 19, 2009

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker

f@#$ yeah monster taming \m/

RE: Recent Games Played - Neku2 - Mar. 19, 2009

Just got burnt out on Maple Story. What to play now???

(Mar. 19, 2009  3:22 PM)Crimson Wrote: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars - I'm having more fun with this than I did with GTA4, it's really solid.

When I heard about this I really wasn't sure that it would go to well.....but now everyone's saying that it's really good? I'm gonna have to get a piece of the action. :3

RE: Recent Games Played - Khel - Mar. 19, 2009

Trying to get my hands on Diablo 2. I so wanna play this game again.

(Mar. 19, 2009  2:52 PM)Rocky Wrote: Any idea who you're gonna marry? :3

either mana or alicia

mana is a sweetie but alicia's hotter :3

(Mar. 19, 2009  9:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: either mana or alicia

mana is a sweetie but alicia's hotter :3

Mm......I'd prolly go for Mana. Alicia looks a little too old.....and her hat is irritating. XD Yeah she's hot but Mana is too cute. And she'd make a sweet (in the conventional sense of the word) wife. Mana with Alicia's boobs would be best though. XD

ahaha omg

RE: Recent Games Played - SK - Mar. 19, 2009

(Mar. 19, 2009  3:50 AM)Blue Wrote: hey man seeing as it so new, trade it real fast and you might get good credit?

yeah go for it man, i got 2/3 of the full price when i traded in littlebigplanet

RE: Recent Games Played - SexyMichael - Mar. 24, 2009

Platinum
yeah yeah yeah

RE: Recent Games Played - Liverpool - Mar. 25, 2009

Fifa 09

RE: Recent Games Played - KoD PT - Mar. 26, 2009

GTA IV: The Lost and Damned

Finally finished it. Put over 17 hours on it and I still have stuff left to do, but the main story is done. The last mission, although kickass, was surprisingly easy. Loved the one where you're in the back of DeSean's bike just shooting at the cops (with unlimited assault shotgun ammo ftw). It's still a shame you can't get any of the new stuff onto the original GTA IV.
Great DLC, well worth the money.

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Mar. 29, 2009

So I beat Blue Dragon after I sold it, and bought it again. I'm still very disapointed in that game. Shu and crew can go take off on some more painfully generic games some where else.

I've also beat Resident Evil 5. Neh, I kind of like the play system of the previous games better. But, hey Chris Redfield! Yeah!

So, with that down I'm currently going through Resistance Retribution on the PSP. Fun ride thus far, only got up to the point where the French lady gets abducted by the Chimera and is in those tubes before being transformed into a Chimera.

RE: Recent Games Played - Khel - Mar. 29, 2009

(Mar. 29, 2009  1:15 AM)To Wrote: So I beat Blue Dragon after I sold it, and bought it again. I'm still very disapointed in that game. Shu and crew can go take off on some more painfully generic games some where else.

I got bored after this game in about 5 minutes. I tried the demo, and the sheer amount of text I had to read before I could do anything was irritating. It seemed like such a generic JRPG.

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Mar. 29, 2009

b-b-but THEY WORKED ON CHRONO TRIGGER

(jk i'm sure it sucks)

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Mar. 29, 2009

Yeah, after my splendid journey through Blue Dragon I doubt I'm going to be returning to that world with that DS game.