World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Lee - Aug. 01, 2008

Ohhh.
I get it now.

Just checked the website. Sorry for my stupidity. >_<

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 01, 2008

Based on videos of the metal fight beyblades, I think sagittario's height really isn't it's problem, imo it's how thin its wheel is proportionate to the height of the blade.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 01, 2008

trueblader Wrote:Based on videos of the metal fight beyblades, I think sagittario's height really isn't it's problem, imo it's how thin its wheel is proportionate to the height of the blade.

This is important as well ... it definitely has the thinnest wheel of all the models.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Aug. 01, 2008

true, i was thinkind the same thing. is sagittario's wheels was as thick as leo's are then it wouldn't be a problem. or if the tracks were at least the same as bull, it wouldn't lose balance as much

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 01, 2008

boh = monkey king Wrote:true, i was thinkind the same thing. is sagittario's wheels was as thick as leo's are then it wouldn't be a problem. or if the tracks were at least the same as bull, it wouldn't lose balance as much

precisely

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Evan - Aug. 01, 2008

trueblader Wrote:
boh = monkey king Wrote:true, i was thinkind the same thing. is sagittario's wheels was as thick as leo's are then it wouldn't be a problem. or if the tracks were at least the same as bull, it wouldn't lose balance as much

precisely

No one word posts please

Honestly, I saw Sagittario's wheel being awful from the start. Too rounded and thin. I will buy this bey simply for the tip, Semi Flat correct?

sorry i'll have to remember that

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 01, 2008

DtD Wrote:
trueblader Wrote:

precisely

No one word posts please

Honestly, I saw Sagittario's wheel being awful from the start. Too rounded and thin. I will buy this bey simply for the tip, Semi Flat correct?

Sharp. Bull has Semi-Flat.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Evan - Aug. 01, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
DtD Wrote:
trueblader Wrote:

precisely

No one word posts please

Sharp. Bull has Semi-Flat.

Hmm..sharp can still have some potential, depending on how heavy the wheel is.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Doompenguin - Aug. 01, 2008

I don't recall seeing an answer to this, so I figured I'd ask: what difference in performance is there between a narrow sharp tip (like Sagitario's bottom) and a wide sharp tip (like Leo's)?

Just in case you don't catch my meaning, you can compare the tips here

Doompenguin Wrote:I don't recall seeing an answer to this, so I figured I'd ask: what difference in performance is there between a narrow sharp tip (like Sagitario's bottom) and a wide sharp tip (like Leo's)?

Just in case you don't catch my meaning, you can compare the tips here

well I think A narrow sharp tip will give the blade more stability, however a wider sharp tip like leone's promotes more movement and fall back area.

When the Defense Bottom gets knocked off center, it will hit the wide slope of the tip and recover, and won't be knocked back far. The drawback of this is that it will lose spin from the friction. The basic Sharp Bottom has nothing to regain ground on and will go back far and lose balance.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - FFX - Aug. 01, 2008

I'm not too worried about the thin-ness of the attack ring, I like the round ship and think that it can be an asset given the chance.

Although, I think Bull will outclass it completely.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Aug. 02, 2008

i'm pretty sure every zodiac will be in this series. the beyblade looks street/hip-hop like, it will probably mean the same to the characters.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Aug. 02, 2008

Most likely the characters symbol will be what beyblade they have.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Aug. 02, 2008

flashfox Wrote:I'm not too worried about the thin-ness of the attack ring, I like the round ship and think that it can be an asset given the chance.

Although, I think Bull will outclass it completely.
Definitely. And I'm not just saying that because I really like Bull; Bull's Upper Attack can hit Sagittario pretty hard. I'm surprised Takara even bothered to make Sagittario and Bull available at the same time.

boh = monkey king Wrote:i'm pretty sure every zodiac will be in this series. the beyblade looks street/hip-hop like, it will probably mean the same to the characters.

Well duh, it's the Horoscope series. :\
I'm just surprised it's the Western Zodiac, and not the Chinese Zodiac. It's not a bad thing, I'm just surprised.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sasch - Aug. 02, 2008

But wasn't it always pretty stupid to compare uncostumized blades? A good non-custom (compared to other non-costums) was most likely always easily beat by a fitting combo.
But I was also wondering if high tracks could have any advantages right from the beginning.

Sasch Wrote:But wasn't it always pretty stupid to compare uncostumized blades? A good non-custom (compared to other non-costums) was most likely always easily beat by a fitting combo.
But I was also wondering if high tracks could have any advantages right from the beginning.

Well, yeah. I'm just saying, Sagittario in itself really seems to suck, and with the limited customization options at the moment, it seems like it's just not a good time to make a beyblade that can totally trump another. Just my opinion, of course.

Hmm, advantages of high tracks...well, apparently, they're good for endurance, because the Beyblade's weight is focused in the center and the pull of gravity is less.
That's really all I can think of.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - WiLdDeFeNdEr - Aug. 02, 2008

Sasch Wrote:But wasn't it always pretty stupid to compare uncostumized blades? A good non-custom (compared to other non-costums) was most likely always easily beat by a fitting combo.

i agrae we can't judge the uncostumised parts, we all know tht alot of parts where usless staright out of the box with there original customisations, but i think that pegasis may be the opposie of this, being a blade that is great straight out of the box(kinda like driger s) it's got obvious attack power from the videos but i think the attack ring also has alot of ability in the stamina area due to it's balance by having a fair part of it's weight concentrated on the out edge 0f the attack ring.( you all aow how long it could spin and it barely wobbled.)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - FFX - Aug. 02, 2008

High tracks:
Potential for wobbling
Potential for good solo spin times
Potential for Force Smash combos
Potential for endurance..?

I think that Sagittaro has uses in it's attack ring precisely because of it's round shape. In addition, it's if it is as light and thin as I think it is, and if the weight is as heavy around the edges as I think it is, it could be used in combos.

I expect that if Wolf does have bearing in it, Bull wheel, Un-named spiral upper wheel, and Sagittaro wheel will be best fit for it

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sasch - Aug. 02, 2008

flashfox Wrote:High tracks:
Potential for wobbling (doesn't that suck?)
Potential for good solo spin times (does this influence the game?)
Potential for endurance..? (aren't compacts and smaller blades faster and so have more endurance?)

I don't really see anything but force smash, and until now this wasn't really that a good way of attack. But of course, quality of an attack must refer to the other blades of the same series, not to previous blades.

Sasch Wrote:
flashfox Wrote:High tracks:
Potential for wobbling (doesn't that suck?)
Potential for good solo spin times (does this influence the game?)
Potential for endurance..? (aren't compacts and smaller blades faster and so have more endurance?)

I don't really see anything but force smash, and until now this wasn't really that a good way of attack. But of course, quality of an attack must refer to the other blades of the same series, not to previous blades.

With MFB's heavier Wheels, I think Force Smash will be more effective than before.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 02, 2008

remember, what we are seeing in the videos are people just launching regularly. they are not using any techniques or special skills. We cannot say sagittario will be the weakest blade just because of what we see in the video. In the words of Max Tate it's about the blader not the beyblade. that's not exactly how he said it but it is very close.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 02, 2008

trueblader Wrote:In the words of Max Tate it's about the blader not the beyblade. that's not exactly how he said it but it is very close.

if only this were true, we would never have to buy another beyblade

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - trueblader - Aug. 02, 2008

i am just saying that to many bladers rely on customization to win their battles. it gets really annoying when you are ready to battle and you just beat your friend so he is trying to come up with a better combo while you are ready to go. i am just saying that skill will almost always beat customization. the blader with more skill will always tramp the blader with more parts.