World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - utsavkotrial - Mar. 15, 2009

Crazy Taxi lol <3 this game

RE: Recent Games Played - Rocky - Mar. 15, 2009

(Mar. 15, 2009  12:22 PM)utsavkotrial Wrote: Crazy Taxi lol <3 this game

AHAHAHA. I haven't played this game since I was tiny. XD It's great though, I loved the music. <3

RE: Recent Games Played - Ash - Mar. 15, 2009

Abe's Oddesy XD

Much's Oddesy! Grin

These two games rule!!!!!!!!! I played Abe's when I was 2-4 and Much's when I was about 6-8!

RE: Recent Games Played - NAP - Mar. 15, 2009

(Mar. 15, 2009  12:53 PM)Rocky Wrote: AHAHAHA. I haven't played this game since I was tiny. XD It's great though, I loved the music. <3

I love how you try to run people over but they run away. XD

RE: Recent Games Played - Rocky - Mar. 15, 2009

(Mar. 15, 2009  5:46 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I love how you try to run people over but they run away. XD

And the way the people in the taxi say 'You nearly killed me'. XD

RE: Recent Games Played - NAP - Mar. 15, 2009

(Mar. 15, 2009  5:57 PM)Rocky Wrote: And the way the people in the taxi say 'You nearly killed me'. XD

And they still get in your taxi. XD

RE: Recent Games Played - Khel - Mar. 17, 2009

While not necessarily a game it is still for the DS, I am messing around with the Korg DS-10 synth. This is by far one of the coolest things to come to the DS ever! I am musically inept, and even I can come up with a catchy tune. People with a DS really need to check this out if they have not already.

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Mar. 17, 2009

- Sonic and the Black Knight

Surprisingly, I spent upwards of six straight hours plowing through this game today. SPOILERS: I beat the King Arthur (after dying WAY too many times on King Arthur himself) half of the game and am on the "real ending" now with the evil Merlina. Haha, I was quite startled to see her become so villainous. Currently on the Dragon's Lair stage. I should have only one or two stages left after this one.

Overall, I would say that SBK and SSR are quite evenly matched in how much fun I've had with them. SBK does become tiresome after playing for so many consecutive hours, because of the constant sword waggling (that isn't really necessary always, but that is my fault for over exerting myself at some points due to frustration on some levels). That being said, the sword mechanic works well in the context of the game, but I think they could have done a much better job mimicking the gestures a player makes with the Wii Remote. It is safe to say that we will never see it again though as it is part of the "Storybook Series".

I can't see myself constantly replaying the missions and levels in Sonic and the Black Knight as I have with the Daytime levels in Sonic Unleashed, but was an enjoyable experience playing through it for the first time.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Mar. 17, 2009

get out

Get the carp out, I can't believe you actually bought this game. You are everything that's wrong with the gaming industry. STOP SUPPORTING SEGA AND THEIR GARBAGE, PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU.

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Mar. 17, 2009

(Mar. 17, 2009  4:43 AM)Roan Wrote: get out

Get the carp out, I can't believe you actually bought this game. You are everything that's wrong with the gaming industry. STOP SUPPORTING SEGA AND THEIR GARBAGE, PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU.

RE: Recent Games Played - Crimson - Mar. 17, 2009

Avalon Code:
Interesting concept, rewriting the 'code' of everything, curing illness from good people, and giving that sickness to the monsters you fight.
I've been enjoying this.

And I'm still finding MadWorld to be one of the most enjoyable titles I've played in a long time.
I just can't help but smile at this game. Some call it overly violent, but the violence is the reward! it makes the really fun and solid Beat'em up gameplay have a satisfying end to look forward to.
The camera is really my only complaint, I wish it followed Jack around, instead of needing to be manually centered all the time.

The comentary (featuring John DiMaggio a.k.a Bender on Futurama) really makes the game even better. The way the two guys banter back and forth constantly make me laugh.
"Did you know cockroaches can live for a month without their head?"
"Big deal, I spent 8 years in marriage without any head"

Roan,

If I had known how short the game was, I would have rented it. Despite the fact that it has become repetitive after playing through most of the game, I won't deny that I enjoyed it.

It is far from what I would call "garbage".

get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out get out

(Mar. 17, 2009  5:28 AM)Kei Wrote: Roan,

If I had known how short the game was, I would have rented it. Despite the fact that it has become repetitive after playing through most of the game, I won't deny that I enjoyed it.

It is far from what I would call "garbage".

so read a review next time

like this one

http://wii.ign.com/articles/958/958855p1.html

RE: Recent Games Played - Ominous - Mar. 17, 2009

[Image: augusta-sportswear-athletic-mesh-two-col...-visor.jpg]

(Mar. 17, 2009  5:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: so read a review next time

like this one

Or any of these:

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/sonicandtheblackknight?q=Sonic%20and%20the%20Black%20Knight#critics

lol nintendo power gave it an 80

(Mar. 17, 2009  5:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: so read a review next time

like this one

I don't usually read reviews. Not the best choice in this case. Lips_sealed

(Mar. 17, 2009  5:48 AM)Kei Wrote: I don't usually read reviews.

Mystery Solved
IGN Wrote:This is a Sonic game that craps all over everything that has ever made the series interesting and then adds pointless waggle.

lmao

Chief 2002 - Sigh ...

Yup, that is an accurate description by IGN.

RE: Recent Games Played - Neku2 - Mar. 17, 2009

Advance wars days of ruin, mario kart, guilty gear, animal crossing :p

RE: Recent Games Played - EverlastingBlader - Mar. 17, 2009

Killzone 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Socom: Confrontation, Wipe Out HD, and alil bit of Resistance 2

I want to play more Fallout but got am I weak in that game...

RE: Recent Games Played - NAP - Mar. 17, 2009

(Mar. 17, 2009  5:44 AM)Ominous Wrote: [Image: augusta-sportswear-athletic-mesh-two-col...-visor.jpg]

Lol, It reminded me of Takao.

RE: Recent Games Played - mdhvdukshsj - Mar. 17, 2009

in this thread, we respect the opinion of others

RE: Recent Games Played - Rocky - Mar. 17, 2009

(Mar. 17, 2009  7:27 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Lol, It reminded me of Takao.

Not great when even a simple hat reminds you of beyblades. XD

Anyways, I thought I'd change the GBA game in my DS..........NOT a good idea. Am now hooked on FOMT. Just in time for (more) coursework and revision. Pinching_eyes_2