World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-Spring-2010-Canada-Fall-2010-USA-UK)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - firelord767 - Feb. 16, 2010

We really can count Cartoon Network out without Toonami anymore. I imagine that this will be on Disney XD in places that CN hosted it, and places that Nick hosted it can keep it.

Disney XD seems to overall have replaced Toonami for older oriented anime, i.e. Naruto. CN still runs Pokemon, so maybe we shouldn't count it out.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Blading BenX - Feb. 16, 2010

(Feb. 16, 2010  8:39 PM)firelord767 Wrote: We really can count Cartoon Network out without Toonami anymore.

That expains for the past three weeks i never saw toonami... Well anyways im just gonna watch it on youtube!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BladerAce17 - Feb. 16, 2010

Wait a second, no one can write it as XD. It's Disney X D, dunno if it was clear or not; I read it (XD)and it took me a minute to figure out what it meant!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - DrigerGT - Feb. 16, 2010

Another "exciting" video... Tired
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b55lOfmKGTc

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - lasean - Feb. 16, 2010

(Feb. 16, 2010  8:46 PM)Blading BenX Wrote: That expains for the past three weeks i never saw toonami... Well anyways im just gonna watch it on youtube!

umm toonami been gone for YEARS you are really late

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Blading BenX - Feb. 16, 2010

Heh HA!!!!!!!! Geez that was funny. Well anyways it was hard to see the battle on that big screen...

lasean Yeah maybe 2 or 3 i watched it in 2007.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BladerAce17 - Feb. 16, 2010

Wow. So that was all the video confirmation of Beyblades in the U.S. But that was pretty funny!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Toonpenguin - Feb. 16, 2010

"hey did i just lose " Lol she failed so hard. she didn't even know how to pull the ripcord XD and 2) she used dark wolf XD
ahh hasbro you never stop failing us

Wonder if she can use the bey launcher...

She'd probably launch the blade, but pull the string so hard that it shot back, hit her hand, causing her to drop it on her blade and break both.

But no, it was probably just her first time, she'd get it eventually.

It's not that hard...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - bey tempest - Feb. 16, 2010

(Feb. 16, 2010  11:21 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: She'd probably launch the blade, but pull the string so hard that it shot back, hit her hand, causing her to drop it on her blade and break both.

But no, it was probably just her first time, she'd get it eventually.

how hard is it to pull a cord in a straight line honestly. the basics, grab, pull lol.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - SilverWind - Feb. 16, 2010

You need to realize that NELVANA owns BMF as well as bakugan. Bakugan has never been on any channel except cartoonnetwork on saturday mornings so thats probaly where BMF is going to be.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Khel - Feb. 16, 2010

She probably wasn't aware of how hard to pull.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - bey tempest - Feb. 16, 2010

yeah but kids can pull harder than that khel.

(Feb. 16, 2010  11:28 PM)Jim Wrote: You need to realize that NELVANA owns BMF as well as bakugan. Bakugan has never been on any channel except cartoonnetwork on saturday mornings so thats probaly where BMF is going to be.

That would suck. I don't like getting up early as it is. But this would be the exception.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Toonpenguin - Feb. 16, 2010

well i would fail too if i had to listen to the terrible English opening dub while trying to play beyblade XD i hope they keep some of the old english Songs from the first three seasons such as Never gonna take me down because those songs were pretty good

bakugan actually comes on in the morning and in the night about 7 o clock AM and PM on saturdays

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Khel - Feb. 16, 2010

yes but it was probably her first time ever trying Beyblade. It might not have occurred to her that you're supposed to yank that thing as hard as possible so she just decided to pull it. I believe the same thing happened when I made my mom try beyblade many years ago.

(Feb. 16, 2010  11:33 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: well i would fail too if i had to listen to the terrible English opening dub while trying to play beyblade XD i hope they keep some of the old english Songs from the first three seasons such as Never gonna take me down because those songs were pretty good

I highly doubt that they will keep those songs in a season with a completely new cast, but it could happen. That would be pretty awesome!

(Feb. 16, 2010  11:34 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: I highly doubt that they will keep those songs in a season with a completely new cast, but it could happen. That would be pretty awesome!

Considering that the music was composed by a Canadian in a project between Nelvana and the Japanese production team I think it's safe to say that the old Beyblade series music isn't going to make an appearance.

Well it might not happen but still the songs were awesome, i mean i love just instrumental music(no lyrics) in my animes but the beyblade songs were amazing for a dubbed anime

Yeah still it be good if when ginga first fights Ryuuga it would be a good place for "Im not going down".

Oh yeah i think they will release Rock Orso as a booster. Because i saw Rock Orso and none of it's staduim...

(Feb. 16, 2010  11:37 PM)Blading BenX Wrote: Yeah still it be good if when ginga first fights Ryuuga it would be a good place for "Im not going down".

my point exactly the songs still work and can fit perfectly with the new season

Not Underdog or Rise above the storm. Maybe Rise above the storm.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Kai-V - Feb. 16, 2010

Cease this discussion on the songs they should use, and that we know they will probably never use in Metal Fight Beyblade ...