World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Aug. 01, 2008

Watch the second video:

http://trend.gyao.jp/goods/entry-1373.html

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sam - Aug. 01, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:http://trend.gyao.jp/goods/entry-1373.html
thats amazing

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Aug. 01, 2008

this is WICKED

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Aug. 01, 2008

You guys must have missed when Kai-V posted that link, but yeah, it is carp awesome.

someone explain to me what happens when the beypointers have sex

bugturtles told me its like a points thing and you get special parts from takara or something if you get enough

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 01, 2008

I missed this link as well. Watching it now.

Sam, it's something like that. It records your ranking for wins and losses. However, I don't see what's stopping you from buying multiple Beypointers and recording fake wins. Confused

and how does the beypointer know who wins?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 01, 2008

You press one of the buttons Wink

Pegasis destroys everything Speechless

I told you so.

It was no carp contest.

Still, there's no way for us to know for sure until we use them ourselves. Not too long now, anyway. The height of Saggitario's Track is a big problem, though.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - FFX - Aug. 01, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:Still, there's no way for us to know for sure until we use them ourselves. Not too long now, anyway. The height of Saggitario's Track is a big problem, though.

Amen, that's a huge problem.

I wonder how awesome a short sharp tip really is

It's a really ridiculous problem. It's exactly the reason why it lost so much.

You are right though, we wont know for certain, but that video gave us a really good idea of how Pegasis will perform.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Evan - Aug. 01, 2008

I think I just came.....

Pegasus looks like a beast. I think Cherion will stand a bit of a chance with a flat tip though

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - WiLdDeFeNdEr - Aug. 01, 2008

The MFb series look awsome, they blades actually bounce back when they hit each other, i remember most of the plastics just kinds grinding past each other. And they look like they last alot longer in the ring compard to past generatns too, i don't know how pegasis was able to defeat all of those blads and still have decient spin at the end of each battle, even when it didn't knock em out of the stadium. although pegais didn't really get shown beating leo and bull so much, it was mostly saggitario losing. and i think a big hellp to pegasis was that it has the lowest base of the 4, and sagittario has the highest so it couldn't stand much of a chance anyway, sagittarios probably not useless it just needs a lower base. The blades look so cool now that ive actually seen them up close in a picture there all shiny and to me they don't look like they can break, at least without being crushed by a brick or somehting.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Aug. 01, 2008

Well, I missed a lot today!

Not gonna go into detail, but that Limited Bey looks really cool. I've been becoming more and more impressed with the designs as they are revealed.

Also, Pegasus looks a little bit too good in those videos. I'm curious to see how Bull will do against it.

Bull got it's carp kicked in the video if I remember.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - SexyMichael - Aug. 01, 2008

I only remember seeing Bull once in the vid and it cut off before the battle finished.

I think the track height is mostly why Pegasis is winning. If Pegasis and Bull used the 105 Track, you'd see a big difference.

SexyMichael Wrote:I only remember seeing Bull once in the vid and it cut off before the battle finished.

Pegasis knocked Bull out of the stadium.

Bey Brad Wrote:I think the track height is mostly why Pegasis is winning. If Pegasis and Bull used the 105 Track, you'd see a big difference.

Which leads us to the next thing.

You have to use attackers currently, to win, if this video is accurately portraying MFB.

There's only four Beyblades. That's a pretty short-sighted claim to make.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Maz - Aug. 01, 2008

Pegasis wasent riding the tornado ridge.
Could they have not been shooting full strength?
It has a Flat tip right?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Aug. 01, 2008

I would like to see these utilizing different shooting techniques.

It's just an observation.

When there are more beyblades, and new stadiums, it will most definitely change, but as it stands now, attackers have the advantage. No harm in pointing that out.

Synesthesia Wrote:It's just an observation.

When there are more beyblades, and new stadiums, it will most definitely change, but as it stands now, attackers have the advantage. No harm in pointing that out.

I just think this is silly to say when all we've seen is videos of complete strangers shooting them with half-hearted strength, utilizing zero technique. None of us have used them yet.