World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 31, 2008

if they are going to make a bearing bottom in this series, they will have to drill a hole from the bottom of the screw alike head. there is a possible way

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 31, 2008

DtD Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:Maybe create a Track that needs to have a particular tip Bottom? I am not sure how big the Track will be, but I'm thinking if they use a bearing type part, put the shaft inside the Track and have a compatible tip.

I think Takara does not really have many new ideas left. However, that doesn't mean they can't use them in innovative ways.

I can't wait for the turnout.

Maybe, but you'll lose an element of customization that way. I was thinking the shaft have an adapter on the end to accommodate different Bottoms

This is what I expect as well. Otherwise, the best part of MFB's structural design is negated.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Evan - Jul. 31, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
DtD Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:Maybe create a Track that needs to have a particular tip Bottom? I am not sure how big the Track will be, but I'm thinking if they use a bearing type part, put the shaft inside the Track and have a compatible tip.

I think Takara does not really have many new ideas left. However, that doesn't mean they can't use them in innovative ways.

Maybe, but you'll lose an element of customization that way. I was thinking the shaft have an adapter on the end to accommodate different Bottoms

This is what I expect as well. Otherwise, the best part of MFB's structural design is negated.

Obviously, which is why I don't think Takara will make it only be able to use one tip.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Jul. 31, 2008

DtD Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
DtD Wrote:

Obviously, which is why I don't think Takara will make it only be able to use one tip.
Yeah, I wouldn't imagine the Wolf only being able to use a Bearing, nor do I see the Bearing only being able to work with one Track. Maybe this Bearing will not have a Shaft/as long of a Shaft...?
Or maybe the Bottom has a special piece on it that holds the Shaft in place...

Y'know, it kinda bugs me that Bearings are already coming into play. I mean, there needs to be some kind of Beyblade to be able to beat Pegasis, and a Bearing could do that, but...it just seems too soon.

Wolborg MS was unbeatable enough during the HMS generation, and I realize that there will surely be Beyblades that can counter a Bearing in the future...I just feel it's too soon for something like that.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 31, 2008

There's three different stadiums out before Christmas and loads of Beyblades that appear to be able to take on a Bearing. Not concerned.

Grey Wrote:
DtD Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
DtD Wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't imagine the Wolf only being able to use a Bearing, nor do I see the Bearing only being able to work with one Track. Maybe this Bearing will not have a Shaft/as long of a Shaft...?

Y'know, it kinda bugs me that Bearings are already coming into play. I mean, there needs to be some kind of Beyblade to be able to beat Pegasis, and a Bearing could do that, but...it just seems too soon.

Wolborg MS was unbeatable enough during the HMS generation, and I realize that there will surely be Beyblades that can counter a Bearing in the future...I just feel it's too soon for something like that.

Same here. Wolborg MS was what? The second wave of HMS...this really does seem like a repeat >_<

What do you expect them to release? If they didn't, you'd all be complaining, "Where's the bearing types? Wolborg MS is still too strong and I'm sick of waiting for the good parts!"

Takara-Tomy is obviously putting a lot of effort into the revival and I'm sure there's lots of parts already designed.

DtD Wrote:
Grey Wrote:
DtD Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
DtD Wrote:

Same here. Wolborg MS was what? The second wave of HMS...this really does seem like a repeat >_<
Yeah.
I mean, with Bull having an Upper Attack Wheel and a Bottom that looks sorta similar to the Metal Change Base (except it's plastic),
Wolf being a Stamina type (if it has a Bearing, that is),
and the Limited-Edition MFB Wheel looking like the Circle Upper...It seems they're copying a lot of the big sellers from the HMS, which makes sense.

Grey Wrote:
DtD Wrote:
Grey Wrote:
DtD Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:
DtD Wrote:

Yeah.
I mean, with Bull having an Upper Attack Wheel and a Bottom that looks sorta similar to the Metal Change Base (except it's plastic),
Wolf being a Stamina type (if it has a Bearing, that is),
and the Limited-Edition MFB Wheel looking like the Circle Upper...It seems they're copying a lot of the big sellers from the HMS, which makes sense.

I'm fine with them recreating the HMS line, as long as it they keep it fresh with new parts too.

STOP WITH THE GIANT, UNNECESSARY QUOTE TREES PLEASE

(Gonna stop quoting since it's getting really long XD)
@DtD:
I agree. Recreating the HMS is actually welcome to me, because I really liked the HMS line. I really didn't have a problem with many of the HMS blades, probably because it was a nice change from the Plastics.

(*feels awkward because he just rated this thread*)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - AnnieDuck - Jul. 31, 2008

I'd love to see them recreate the gimmick series with MFB.

(edited for giant quote tree)

I'd like for them to expand the gimmick series

Grip types, Bearing types, Change types ... these are all staples of Beyblade play. Even the original Wolborg was introduced early into the game. Stop with the nonsense whining.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 31, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:I'd love to see them recreate the gimmick series with MFB.

(edited for giant quote tree)

x2

We need a DEMS reincarnate. Smile

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - beyblaze - Jul. 31, 2008

[attachment=184][attachment=184]Hey i just noticed something when you look closely at the red card you see i think eight bitbeasts so that means that there is more to come >_< WOOOOOOOOT!!!

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - zerosys - Jul. 31, 2008

hey I havent heard or read anything about wolf in stats wise or any thing

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - SexyMichael - Jul. 31, 2008

stats mean nothing

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 31, 2008

beyblaze Wrote:Hey i just noticed something when you look closely at the red card you see i think eight bitbeasts so that means that there is more to come >_< WOOOOOOOOT!!!
Hm, no. Those are just the four "bit beasts" and the four types. There are no four other beasts.

zerosys Wrote:hey I havent heard or read anything about wolf in stats wise or any thing
There aren't any.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - beyblaze - Jul. 31, 2008

o my bad thanks anyways

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 31, 2008

I really don't care if they run out of ideas. There's so many old ones to build off of and improve, and I think that's what they're going to keep doing before the start the gimmicks. This is a new generation, so they don't have to worry about alienating anyone by rehashing old ideas.

On that note, I think Pegasis' wheel is going to be staple for quite a bit of time. Then again, if they keep up the good work, there will be plenty of good Wheels to work with, and there won't be a staple.

HMS has Circle Upper and Samurai Upper as the best ARs, and you can pretty much use them for anything, and you'll most likely end up choosing them over anything else in alot of situations.

Pegasis' wheel has lost a lot of its original ability by the mold change ... I don't know how strong it will be, now.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - FFX - Jul. 31, 2008

It would be hilarious to see D stand for dull tip or something.

Vid looks great, early builds look to be interesting. can't wait. =)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 31, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:Pegasis' wheel has lost a lot of its original ability by the mold change ... I don't know how strong it will be, now.

Did you see the video with the Japanese chick, and guy battling? Pegasis won the majority of the battles.

I think the video giving the explanation was edited to show how each beyblade is meant to perform. In the video with the guy, they battled everything, and Pegasis only lost once by stadium out.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Aug. 01, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Pegasis' wheel has lost a lot of its original ability by the mold change ... I don't know how strong it will be, now.

Did you see the video with the Japanese chick, and guy battling? Pegasis won the majority of the battles.

I think the video giving the explanation was edited to show how each beyblade is meant to perform. In the video with the guy, they battled everything, and Pegasis only lost once by stadium out.

Link?