World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 05, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Dec. 05, 2017

(Dec. 05, 2017  2:51 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Oh, and Rykos would be like:

Arashi: Cut the carp! My sister was everything to me!

Rykos: Here. (tosses two Snicker bars). You're not you when you're...(Arashi breaks them). Well, this had to happen

(Dec. 05, 2017  2:51 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Arashi's dad and Marian actually make the new Susanoo btw. And I may give him a battle lol. See, he cares about Ayumi and dotes on her as well as Arashi. He's noticably upset she's in the state she's in, one of the reasons he moved back in. But he can get pissed. He's funny and jovial, but more of a mature and less fiery Arashi.
Wait was there a new name finalized for upgraded Susanoo?? And was Arc's bey fixed or upgraded in any way (since it got totaled as well...)

LOL. That would be hilarious. Then Takeshi goes:

"Your not yourself when you are not getting PUMMELED WITH MY FIST!"

Cyclone Susanoo? I think that was it. His gets repaired but no upgrade.

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  2:56 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Boa: My Ark Bahamut is overhyped!

Arc: Well, my Ripping Orochi isn't overhyped!

But jokes aside, I want to hear @[Ayane_2355]'s opinion on this as well as everybody else. And Cyclone Susanoo's parts??? Sorry that I don't remember this stuff well...

Cyclone Susanoo Vortex Clinch.

And here's another one:

3! 2! 1-

*Arashi somehow trips right into the stadium*

*Rykos sighs and facepalms*

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  2:59 AM)Dragunix Wrote: wait, why tho?

Why what, the tripping? Arashi is known for pulling off really stupid mishaps inadvertedly, and at this point I assume he's approaching the stadium and trips on a rock or something lol

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  3:03 AM)Dragunix Wrote: at what point is this?

btw, when does Arashi get really edgy? beginning of 4th arc?? sorry again for my horrid memory...

Probably some point where Rykos gets to know him better. I assume they have a talk at one point near the end of arc 1, and come to at least a mutual understanding.

Yes.

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  3:08 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I'm thinking of beginning 3rd arc writing...

NOT SAYING WE ARE SKIPPING

just want to get some initial framework up, seeing as it is the most developed besides arc 1...

Fair. I'll help you out on that.

EDIT: How does it kick off?

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  3:47 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Probably with a prologue that shows Ayumi and Iris getting kidnapped...??

The prologue I had in mind for arc 2 was Rykos in the Arctic acquiring Nova Dragoon.

Sure. I'll write one up and post it.

"Brother!" A voice cried out in the dark. It soon faded. Arashi Shimizu could do nothing about it. It had just been a normal day, when out of nowhere, thugs showed up. She struggled, but she was no match for them. Arashi could only watch. He had never felt so helpless before.

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Dec. 05, 2017

(Dec. 05, 2017  3:51 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Why was he just there and didn't help?

Rykos sat, the strain of self-control evident in his white knuckles. He shook. How could he have been so foolish to think it was over?

And yet...

What're you guys talking about?

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  3:51 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Why was he just there and didn't help?

Rykos sat, the strain of self-control evident in his white knuckles. He shook. How could he have been so foolish to think it was over?

And yet...

I'm assuming he was lagging behind, and they capitalized on that and ran off with her while he couldn't do jack. I'll make a new one tho.

He woke up with a roar. That morning was not a pleasant one for Arashi Shimizu. Nothing could stop him, as he erupted in a rage that no other could surpass.

"I LET HER OUT OF MY SIGHT FOR ONE MINUTE!"

His mom put a hand on his shoulder, as he collapsed, crying.

EDIT: He's being metaphorical with the minute

Deleted post

One last scene before I sleep:

A white light enveloped the blader, as his bey shined green.

"Gotta admit, you are one weird kid."

He woke up with a start. A samurai with tattoos and dragon-like armor was before him.

"Susanoo?!"

"Kid, I've watched over you and your dad for a while. You finally contacted me, due to us truly resonating. Or something like that." Susanoo shrugged.

"Amazing! This is what... I've dreamed about!"

"Now kid, I want you to go back in there, and kick those sons of ---- so hard that they will feel it for the rest of their lives!"

"Yeah! Now we're talkin! Come with me, partner!"

Arashi Shimizu woke up. He flashed a grin, with a fang showing. Wings sprouted out of his back, and tattoos showed on his face.

"I'm in this for real now."

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  4:09 AM)Dragunix Wrote: First type of reaction: Takeover

When a strong bond between a blader and their bey is formed, attenpting to hybridize them can cause the bey's spirit, or avatar, to emerge from the bey and ward off the offenders, or use the blader as a vessel to destroy the immediate area. The emotion at the time can cause different types of reactions, and the user's body can end up temporarily stuck in a "fully Synchronized" state if the bey and blader possess such a state.

I assume Amaterios tries this but ends up being contained.

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  4:09 AM)Dragunix Wrote: First type of reaction: Takeover

When a strong bond between a blader and their bey is formed, attenpting to hybridize them can cause the bey's spirit, or avatar, to emerge from the bey and ward off the offenders, or use the blader as a vessel to destroy the immediate area. The emotion at the time can cause different types of reactions, and the user's body can end up temporarily stuck in a "fully Synchronized" state if the bey and blader possess such a state.

(Dec. 05, 2017  4:06 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: One last scene before I sleep:

A white light enveloped the blader, as his bey shined green.

"Gotta admit, you are one weird kid."

He woke up with a start. A samurai with tattoos and dragon-like armor was before him.

"Susanoo?!"

"Kid, I've watched over you and your dad for a while. You finally contacted me, due to us truly resonating. Or something like that." Susanoo shrugged.

"Amazing! This is what... I've dreamed about!"

"Now kid, I want you to go back in there, and kick those sons of ---- so hard that they will feel it for the rest of their lives!"

"Yeah! Now we're talkin! Come with me, partner!"

Arashi Shimizu woke up. He flashed a grin, with a fang showing. Wings sprouted out of his back, and tattoos showed on his face.

"I'm in this for real now."

Wings??? Susanoo has wings?

Well, it also has the fang. He's dragon like, to resemble the Orochi that he killed. I assume he stripped it's skin to take it as armor in the myth. It does have wings, yes. Amaterios has a halo in back, and Tsukiyomi has a bow and a spear.

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  4:13 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Aurora looks like Chione, or a lady made of snow if she'd fully Synchronize, but she hasn't gained that yet...

Synchronization is caused by the emotional bond between the blader and their bey. It gets strengthened by the status of the bond. If a blader and its bey are in a situation where a certain urge, calling, or emotion overwhelms both of them, they can "fully Synchronize," which is what happened when Rykos and Dragoon both felt a need to first stop Piluto and sway Kage back to good---or at least being neutral---and shortly after, save everyone from the falling building. That may happen second arc. But hybridization is a forced process of fusing the blader and bey avatar's physical forms together, but the bey is far more dominant in this state. However, with a strong enough bond and resistance to the forceful process, the bey's avatar could potentially use the blader as a vessel to escape the situation or just be converted into fully Synchronized state for a temporary time. Rykos gets the first side effect when they try to hybridize him and almost loses control of Dragoon

Speaking of which, Amaterios has 6 arms, and Baldur is a gladiator like figure with a shield. Oricalcum is a steel golem with feminine features.

Deleted post