World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Blue - Feb. 09, 2009

But B isn't it redundant with SFIV so close?

I really don't know if Im going to pick up SF, not a fan of fighters anymore, BUT carp it LOOKS so sick mannnn.
they have some great artists working on it, the Ink Bleed Cinematic is nuts looking.

BTW Chun Li looks good hahaha but damn C. Viper looks sexay ahahaha
Its that suit. great character design
[Image: CViper.jpg]

lastly i gotta say wtf at the Rufus dude? eww and Sakura looks wrong, she looks way to buff.

This is my favorite trailer on GT, the story one.

RE: Recent Games Played - McMongol - Feb. 10, 2009

Haha, yeah you def. got a good point. I forgot that it's less than ten days now.

my point still stands though.

roan's just mad because he sucks

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Feb. 10, 2009

Or because I think Rez HD is a much better game? One that actually does something new and isn't a rehash of a game that's already been released and re-released 54895734896789468 times and also happens to be cheaper.

Rez HD is a carp sick game -- one of my favorites of all time -- and it really doesn't get the love it deserves. Of course I'd encourage someone to buy it over anything else on XBLA; I still think its the best game on the service.

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Feb. 10, 2009

puzzle quest

naw dude it's just because you suck. its cool man, don't worry about it

but i played harry potter quidditch on ps2 today. i beasted with slytherin

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

RE: Recent Games Played - Evan - Feb. 10, 2009

Who ever says Rez or Rez HD sucks, they should be slapped very hard. Rez is my second favorite Dreamcast game ever (second only to PowerStone). Both of which, are my favorite last gen games.

Harry Potter Quidditch?

RE: Recent Games Played - Blue - Feb. 10, 2009

REZ is definately slept on, I'd love if it came out on PSN, though I doubt it so I hope to get the ps2 game off ebay, but Roan,
Rez HD is a re-release too. 3rd one infact. One could say its a HD-remix. They are both DD games but it's apples and oranges as to how one is better.

I'd put the points for REZ, but I think Sega is more limited by the lack of hdd space. haha Unhappy right?
sega didn't you say you got the anniversary collection? isn't that SF3?

all this talk of SF makes me want to put in third strike...

btw Evan, you liked powerstone? its pretty rare to hear someone mention it. While I didn't play it I watched the anime, cool designs and the quest like setup was cool.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Feb. 10, 2009

(Feb. 10, 2009  1:45 AM)Blue Wrote: REZ is definately slept on, I'd love if it came out on PSN, though I doubt it so I hope to get the ps2 game off ebay, but Roan,
Rez HD is a re-release too. 3rd one infact. One could say its a HD-remix. They are both DD games but it's apples and oranges as to how one is better.

I know that Rez HD is a re-release, but unlike Street Fighter II, Rez HD was a game that actually deserved a re-release. The number of copies produced on the Dreamcast and PS2 were abysmal and the game never really got the chance at success it deserves. Rez is still very much a cult classic game -- it hasn't broken out yet.

Street Fighter II, however, has been carp milked to death by Capcom and I'd be willing to wager that game and all of its various incarnations are the biggest cash cow Capcom has.

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Feb. 10, 2009

Halo 3 with my cousin and KoD lol

played my tunnel vision and Jerighetto maps with these two

Jerighetto definitely needs 16 players to be much more fun. 3 or 2 players just isn't enough.

RE: Recent Games Played - Evan - Feb. 10, 2009

Hahaha, yea Blue. Powerstone is amazing. If anyone has a dreamcast, both games aren't hard to find (Power Stone 1 and 2); so check them out

(Feb. 10, 2009  1:09 AM)Evan Wrote: Harry Potter Quidditch?

Yeah dude.

Okay, probably the worst video game purchase ever. not even gonna lie.

but it's kinda fun to smach random ravenclaws in the head with bludgers.

also blue, the anniversary collection is sf2 and 3

RE: Recent Games Played - Sega - Feb. 10, 2009

Yeah definately grabbing UMK3 and Rez HD when I get around to getting some points,

Borrowed my Works 360 Hard Drive so i could play my copy of Street Fighter Anniversary Edition, Hyper Street Fighter 2 is alot of fun same for Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, at the moment im just getting used to the whole setup and learning new things along the way. Will definately need to get an Arcade Stick setup because tbh the 360's Control isn't the best for it, the Sticks are too sensitive ( Including the D-Pad ).

Cannot wait for Street Fighter 4! 1 More week fellas Grin

RE: Recent Games Played - Blue - Feb. 10, 2009

yeah baron I know LOL i have it PS2 but I didn't find 2 fun so i negelected to mention it
kinda sad yang or yun ain't in IV

hope to hear your opinions of IV guys, i just might

Dude, if you like Yun and Yang, then you'd wanna play Gen. He's a mix of both.

Back in Alpha days he could switch between their two distinct styles.

RE: Recent Games Played - utsavkotrial - Feb. 13, 2009

Tony Hawk's Underground 2
(multiplaya rawks!)

RE: Recent Games Played - Matas - Feb. 13, 2009

Call of duty 4, and zelda twilight princess >_>

RE: Recent Games Played - Shake.junt95 - Feb. 17, 2009

skate 2 nah man this game is so awesome

RE: Recent Games Played - Giga - Feb. 17, 2009

Gah damn you, I need that game Unhappy
Guys, I wasn't on here on the 8th so i'm gonna throw my sonic 50 p in,
I personally liked the first game the best, (I hate tails XD) and then sonic three and knuckles then sonic two,just my oppinion

RE: Recent Games Played - Rocky - Feb. 17, 2009

(Feb. 17, 2009  1:44 PM)Giga Wrote: Gah damn you, I need that game :(
Guys, I wasn't on here on the 8th so i'm gonna throw my sonic 50 p in,
I personally liked the first game the best, (I hate tails XD) and then sonic three and knuckles then sonic two,just my oppinion

You hate Tails? He's the best character there! I only ever play Sonic 2 and 3 as him. :S

RE: Recent Games Played - Giga - Feb. 17, 2009

XD He was alright at first but they killed him in the 3d games. Also he just wasn't fast enough Tired

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Feb. 17, 2009

Halo 3

managed to get 28 kills in a big team deathmatch on standard valhalla.. :\

RE: Recent Games Played - Kei - Feb. 18, 2009

Puzzle Quest DS

Level 9!

RE: Recent Games Played - Pich - Feb. 18, 2009

Pokemon emerald. If I lose at the battle factory one more time before I make it to the leader, I might just shoot myself -.-

RE: Recent Games Played - Khel - Feb. 18, 2009

I just tried the Grev game for the GBA ($1 CAD) and gave up after 10 minutes. Getting to rip properly is infuriatingly bizarre.

RE: Recent Games Played - McMongol - Feb. 18, 2009

Street Fighter IV!

ahhhhhhh