World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 04, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Dec. 04, 2017

My characters have flaws too

Arashi's obsession with his dad and recklessness gets him into carp more often than not.

Ayumi's constantly trying to protect everyone

Takeshi and Benkei are too blunt and stubborn, and get cocky at times too

Jun is too self reliant and stubborn

Marian is scared of a lot and has low confidence.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Alexa C H - Dec. 04, 2017

My characters have flaws like -
They can even kill u if u happen to get into their way. They r stubborn and hate to lose.

Deleted post

(Dec. 04, 2017  7:40 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2017  5:31 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: My characters have flaws too

Arashi's obsession with his dad and recklessness gets him into carp more often than not.

Ayumi's constantly trying to protect everyone

Takeshi and Benkei are too blunt and stubborn, and get cocky at times too

Jun is too self reliant and stubborn

Marian is scared of a lot and has low confidence.
Rip Ayumi tho

She does get better in the middle of Arc 4, but really, it also helps Arashi develop.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Dec. 04, 2017

(Dec. 04, 2017  7:01 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: My characters have flaws like -
They can even kill u if u happen to get into their way. They r stubborn and hate to lose.

flaws are not that extreme even though i stated the upper edges of my characters flaws they are usually more mellowed down and only reach the upper edge when something causes it. example:
Vis: his more dark and aggressive side is seen when he goes against an opponent who plays cheap. normally he is respectful and holds back but if someone say, cheats in a championship he has no mercy. He is selectively apathetic.
Zac: If he sees Vis in what he sees as extreme danger it is all he focuses on. normally he just follow Vis to keep an eye on him.
Marcus and Lily: When things get tough they will cling to each other for support.
Eta: If it causes her goal to become out of reach she will avoid doing something even if it causes someone else to fall.

Well, the thing is, for my characters, Arashi's journey is about learning to cope with Dad, anger, klutziness, and sibling issues.

Silvia has loneliness and PTSD issues, and she is almost completely depressed.

Ayumi will try to mediate and jump in front of problems.

Takeshi respects people, but is kinda cocky and tough love.

(Dec. 04, 2017  8:49 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, the thing is, for my characters, Arashi's journey is about learning to cope with Dad, anger, klutziness, and sibling issues.

your characters are thought out and have reasonable character flaws. if written correctly they will greatly improve the story.

(Dec. 04, 2017  8:51 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2017  8:49 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, the thing is, for my characters, Arashi's journey is about learning to cope with Dad, anger, klutziness, and sibling issues.

your characters are thought out and have reasonable character flaws. if written correctly they will greatly improve the story.

Thank you. Likewise for you.

Deleted post

when it comes to comparing Kioke to Vis it is as simple as this.

if Kioke is kenta then Vis is Ryuga.

Deleted post

(Dec. 04, 2017  9:03 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Whereas Aurora and Ytrahnr have motivations, but are shallow. I just feel my characters need development through writing the story.

a lot of great characters grow within a story. That is why I like kioke. he has so much potential.

Speaking of which, mind if I talk about Arashi's mom and dad and how they play a part?

Deleted post

K, so his dad shows up in the second arc after the tournament, briefly. Arashi is a bit tense around this time. His dad then permanently moves back in at the end of arc 3. He encourages Arashi and is the main reason he quickly ditches the anti-hero shtick. His mom supports him, adopts the 2 orphans. and in general supports the entire team and his freinds.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Dec. 05, 2017

Sorry to double post, but what do you guys think?

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 05, 2017

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  2:08 AM)Dragunix Wrote: That sounds pretty on point @[Suzaku-X].

Thanks. What's interesting about Arashi's dad is he's kinda cheesy, and he cares a lot about his daughter and son. He has a deep booming voice, but still the sense of humor hasn't left him. He's also really good at motivating his son later on.

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  2:28 AM)Dragunix Wrote: That's a really nice father figure, tho, especially considering everything. But what does he think on Arashi's brief anti-hero position? and where did Arashi go to the "dark side" (anti-hero) again?

does Ayumi try to do anything to help her brother or is this too recent after she got broken for her to be capable of moving?

Well, he's like "son, you really are being stupid." He's doing it to save Ayumi from the broken state, in arc 4.

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  2:38 AM)Dragunix Wrote: so what does he do while acting edgy?

Well, he sorta spouts lines like: "My sister was everything to me. You don't understand." Marian isn't too pleased. and Takeshi tells him to cut the carp.

Deleted post

(Dec. 05, 2017  2:49 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Kage won't take that well either, lol. btw she kinda joins Rykos and Iris and Iris squabbles with her a lot, but other than that, I'll almost never think of bringing Rykos' dad into the story...

Or maybe not....muhahahahahaha....

>cough, cought< sorry....

but he might be introduced in a pretty dark way...

Arashi's dad and Marian actually make the new Susanoo btw. And I may give him a battle lol. See, he cares about Ayumi and dotes on her as well as Arashi. He's noticably upset she's in the state she's in, one of the reasons he moved back in. But he can get pissed. He's funny and jovial, but more of a mature and less fiery Arashi.