World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-Spring-2010-Canada-Fall-2010-USA-UK)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Ultra - Feb. 15, 2010

I'm glad they're releasing rare/expensive blades like rock orso and storm aquario. I'm probably gonna get the vortex set but I think the two recolour blades it comes with look quite ugly.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Dirge - Feb. 15, 2010

urgh why do they have to put walls on the stadiums Tired the could at least have 2 openings insted of stupid pockets that dont work at all.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - theflightyellz - Feb. 15, 2010

How are pockets any different to stadium exits? The walls are purely a safety feature in the same way that TakaraTOMY provide fences, or in the case of some of their official tournaments small metal cages.
And Megablader, look at them as separate parts, not as complete blades.
That red Lightning would look really good with a black LDrago clear wheel, and the gold LDrago clear wheel would look pretty amazing on the gold corocoro Lightning wheel.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Ultra - Feb. 15, 2010

yeah I guess but it's unlikely i'm gonna get those but oh well.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - RevertedToZero - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  11:14 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: That red Lightning would look really good with a black LDrago clear wheel, and the gold LDrago clear wheel would look pretty amazing on the gold corocoro Lightning wheel.

Your fashion sense aplies to toys as well?
Speechless

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Dirge - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  11:14 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: How are pockets any different to stadium exits?

the beyblades dont always end up into the pockets fully most they time they hit and just bounce back out of the pockets.well thats what happend with plastics im not sure if the same thing will happen with these stadiums.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - theflightyellz - Feb. 15, 2010

Things can be functional and attractive you know.
Well... You wouldn't obviously, but there you go.
All a matter of perspective it would seem.
Dirge: That will probably still happen, although the blades are a lot smaller and the pockets seem to remain the same size that they were.
In all honesty, I'd guess that the ruling would be as soon as it has left the actual area of play and gone over a pocket, that will count as out.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BladingBrian - Feb. 15, 2010

i think the red wheel that comes in the super vortex set is actually Storm, since if you look really closely, you can see Pegasus's face on it. I agree that the fusion one wont be too bad, just as long as the slope is deep enough, and the ridge deep enough.(less openings could solve RF self KOs teehee)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - RevertedToZero - Feb. 15, 2010

So the stadiums are WBO legal wether we like it or not. Will they be good when released, though?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Aqua - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  4:08 PM)RevertedToZero Wrote: So the stadiums are WBO legal wether we like it or not.

How did you come up with this conclusion... :\

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Toonpenguin - Feb. 15, 2010

They made a smart decision in packaging the bey launcher separately because he launcher is significantly more powerful then the regular launcher so kids will go out there way and spend that extra 10 dollars to get that launcher instead of just buying storm peagsis like they do in japan.

I don't understand why they couldn't have done like japan and just had the fence except maybe a little closer.

(Feb. 15, 2010  4:08 PM)RevertedToZero Wrote: So the stadiums are WBO legal wether we like it or not. Will they be good when released, though?
Any choice regarding the WBO organized play system is entirely down to a moderator decision, and what they feel is best for the forum is what will be done.
In basic terms we'll test the stadiums on their release to see how suitable they are, and the decision will be based on that.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - To - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  4:15 PM)Aqua Wrote: How did you come up with this conclusion... :\

Because it's official product that will be used more than Takara Tomy's?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Kai-V - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  6:12 PM)King To-sama Wrote: Because it's official product that will be used more than Takara Tomy's?
We encourage competitive play however. Thunder Rumbler and the likes are not allowed because they make poor competitions. It depends how good these new Beystadiums are. They look better than Hasbro's previous stadiums, however perhaps they are much worse than TAKARA-TOMY's.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BladerAce17 - Feb. 15, 2010

From what I've seen, and had, Takara-Tomy stadiums kick Hasbro stadiums' carp.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - stormpegasus - Feb. 15, 2010

i might buy that vortex stadium set but only if i can find one with a blue storm pegasus in it otherwise i will just buy a 2 pack with a blue storm pegasus in it because i still have my old stadiums and they are in really good condition but then again i might just buy a single pack blue storm pegasus and also buy either a launcher grip or a beylauncher still cant decide but i will probably buy the double pack but if they come out with beypointers in america then i will buy a storm pegasus with a beypointer and a launcher grip

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Jsc - Feb. 15, 2010

Chocked_2 okay...

also, http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs148.snc3/17576_487735550295_215311915295_10946821_4418999_n.jpg

in this picture, the electronic top storm pegasus has a white launcher

will all the prongs on beylauncher and light launchers be like that? or will they keep the prong style TT used?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BladerAce17 - Feb. 15, 2010

Wait, the U.S. launchers look like the old plastic Beyblade launchers. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

But they still have a Beylauncher. Hope that they have the prongs.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BladingBrian - Feb. 15, 2010

If you look at some of the other pictures you can see the normal prongs. Anyway, I'm just a little curious, does anyone know the actual reason why Hasbro doesn't use the same stadiums as Japan? Is it because they can fly out? Too much money to acquire it? Copyright issues? They think their's is cooler? I just don't get it.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - stormpegasus - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  8:26 PM)BladingBrian Wrote: If you look at some of the other pictures you can see the normal prongs. Anyway, I'm just a little curious, does anyone know the actual reason why Hasbro doesn't use the same stadiums as Japan? Is it because they can fly out? Too much money to acquire it? Copyright issues? They think their's is cooler? I just don't get it.

just read more stuff in this post and you would know that its probably just for safety reasons

The White Launcher has no prongs, but it wouldn't fit in the Launcher Grip either. Only the Beylauncher.

(Feb. 15, 2010  8:32 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: The White Launcher has no prongs, but it wouldn't fit in the Launcher Grip either. Only the Beylauncher.

And the Light Launcher lol.

I knew that...

Okay, so I forgot...

i think that only the electronic beyblades will have launchers like the original ones
anyways it looks like we wi8ll wait to find out anyway

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - GameFreak140 - Feb. 15, 2010

I looked at a few videos about Metal Fusion, I've also heard a lot of haters commenting on videos "WTF HASBRO DESTROYED BEYBLADE" ect. I don't really care wat they think, I can't wait for Hasbro! Hasbro's beys r bigger, but bigger is better, right? right??????riiiiiiight?