World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 31, 2008

there's a clear pegasis u can get in one of the set

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Maz - Jul. 31, 2008

The limited one looks like it would go good on mfb spin stealer if bearing botoms ever come out.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 31, 2008

Kai-V Wrote:I think the stadiums are the same if you are talking about the transparent one.

Yeah that's the one I'm talking about.

I think I'm just going to get Try Set. Hopefully I'll be able to snipe a cheap Prototype Pegasis off YJA. The other beyblades seem very underwhelming when compared to Pegasis.

Maz Wrote:The limited one looks like it would go good on mfb spin stealer if bearing botoms ever come out.

Seems like they're going to need to release a Bearing Bottom because currently there seems to be no disadvantage to using an attack-type over the others. Pegasis can still get an easy late game K.O.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - TheGigsMeister - Jul. 31, 2008

Just wondering, how long do you think it will take for some MFB to put on Ebay after their official release date?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Xeno - Jul. 31, 2008

Maz Wrote:The limited one looks like it would go good on mfb spin stealer if bearing botoms ever come out.

It think so too. There seems to be a lot of speculation on the blade now lol.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 31, 2008

TheGigsMeister Wrote:Just wondering, how long do you think it will take for some MFB to put on Ebay after their official release date?

You most likely won't find them on ebay for a several months, if then.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 31, 2008

I know Brad was wondering about "Pegasus 105F" : the answer is on the About Beyblade page of the official website.

Each Track has a number : 105, 125, 145.
Each Bottom has an abbreviation letter : F(Flat), SF(Semi-flat), S(Sharp) and D(Defense).

We can therefore determine Libra and Wolf's Tracks and Bottoms. They will be different to those four.
Libra S125MS.
Wolf D125B.

The Booster Wolf will come with Pegasus' Bottom and Track though (Wolf 105F).

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - TheGigsMeister - Jul. 31, 2008

Just some cool stuff i found on the Takara Tomy Site http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/beyblade/game/game.html
Some sort of game. The music is funky!

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/beyblade/index.html
And...no idea...But it confirms the Beyblads 'types'.

TheGigsMeister Wrote:Just some cool stuff i found on the Takara Tomy Site http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/beyblade/game/game.html
No idea quite what it is, some sort of game...
It is an example of how to use the Beypointer, an explanation of the Point Battle Challenge system. Basically, you fight one of two beyblades.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 31, 2008

Kai-V Wrote:I know Brad was wondering about "Pegasus 105F" : the answer is on the About Beyblade page of the official website.

Each Track has a number : 105, 125, 145.
Each Bottom has an abbreviation letter : F(Flat), SF(Semi-flat), S(Sharp) and D(Defense).

We can therefore determine Libra and Wolf's Tracks and Bottoms.

This is really awesome. Thanks!

bugturtles Wrote:This is really awesome. Thanks!
Actually, I mistook their proper names. I edited my post : there will be new Tracks and Bottoms.

i think the new stadium aren't going to be all that great. they shouldn't leave any open spot because the new blades will keep knocking each other out.

johny = monkey king Wrote:i think the new stadium aren't going to be all that great. they shouldn't leave any open spot because the new blades will keep knocking each other out.
From what we saw in the videos, battles can still be interesting. Previous stadiums had the same characteristic too.

In general, I do not think there should be so many complaints about the new series, especially when nothing has been released yet.

yeah, but don't u think the stadium is a little bit to small? i like it in all but i like to battle in big arena

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Jul. 31, 2008

It is small because the beyblades are small.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - SexyMichael - Jul. 31, 2008

You're saying you want huge arenas where beyblades can't be knocked out.

Do you even realize how lame that would be?

johny = monkey king Wrote:i think the new stadium aren't going to be all that great. they shouldn't leave any open spot because the new blades will keep knocking each other out.

Stadium Knockouts have almost always been an integral part of the game. Why would they take that away?

I can't think of any stadiums that don't have open slots, or pockets.

SexyMichael Wrote:You're saying you want huge arenas where beyblades can't be knocked out.

Do you even realize how lame that would be?

He should purchase a Hasbro Vortex stadium right away.

i don't kno, i'm just different from u guys. i hate it when a beyblade gets knocked while it haven't been in the stadium for too long. i like to see them battle until one stop spinning

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - FFX - Jul. 31, 2008

Yeah, well I don't think a large company would just cater to you. Sorry. =(

Anyway, it's pretty cool to see these in action. There are some obvious flaws in each blade, I can't wait to work with them.

I didn't say I want them to make a larger stadium, i was just saying they were alittle to small

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Jul. 31, 2008

johny = monkey king Wrote:i don't kno, i'm just different from u guys. i hate it when a beyblade gets knocked while it haven't been in the stadium for too long. i like to see them battle until one stop spinning

Same here, atleast when testing out a new blade...it gets very anoying when your 2 best blades are pretty much "The second one launched in instantly knocks the other into a hole"...yah, i cant really tell which is better by multiple Hole-Knockouts, i usually just stuff the holes with beyblade parts, so i wont fall in but it will still be hurt becase it acts like a wall.

hey, atleast someone agree with me

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Train - Jul. 31, 2008

Actually I too would like to see a stadium without "ring outs" I prefer matches where you beat the other blade through power and stop it from moving rather than just pushing it out of a designated spot. The anime tried something like this with the massively open stadiums starting with the Kai V.s. Takao final and it's what Daichi was all about since he came into the anime, but it never REALLY caught on.

it's fun playing in the beystadium, it's just that they should change it up alittle bit

On hasbro stadiums if you want a bigger chance of you being Ring Outed, you can just flip it over and then push it down, it pretty much replaces the holes with walls....and walls with holes.