World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Dec. 04, 2017

(Dec. 04, 2017  2:40 AM)Dragunix Wrote: sorry. I mainly added cast I knew would be there. It's tough looking for some of these, as a couple of recent ones aren't added to the google drive folder, @[MWF]. Not blaming anyone, just explaining why some of it is kinda off...

Ok just wondering and I will update the folder tomorrow.

Eta will be an interesting case. Much like her beyblade she is a snake. Snake used as a name to call deceptive traitors and double crossers. You will have to see what I mean in arc two.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 04, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Dec. 04, 2017

Ooh, 1 more chara!

Silvia Yamauchi

Another orphan taken in by the others. Extremely silent and almost doll like, she seems not fully there. She looks up to Arc, and defects when she is treated poorly for losing.

Bey: Shadow Oricalcum Areo Bite

(Dec. 04, 2017  2:43 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I'll have to make a few adjustments to the name spelling for a couple. PLEASE DO NOT FREAK IF IT IS JUST A TINY BIT DIFFERENT...

(Dec. 04, 2017  2:42 AM)MWF Wrote: Ok just wondering and I will update the folder tomorrow.

Eta will be an interesting case. Much like her beyblade she is a snake. Snake used as a name to call deceptive traitors and double crossers. You will have to see what I mean in arc two.
Oh boy...so she joining Piluto and fam?

Eta follows her own agenda. The twins (not Marcus and Lily) on the other hand are his left and right.

Deleted post

More detail: She was brought up in an abusive household, and that's why she's not fully "there." She is taken in with Arc into Arashi's family. She takes a bit to warm up, but Arashi's mom is fond of her. She's practically always near Arc. (Note: Arc isn't his actual name, but he doesn't remember it.)

Deleted post

(Dec. 04, 2017  2:57 AM)Dragunix Wrote: is it spelled "Ark" or "Arc"??

Arc, as in the Arc of a pendulum. Not like the Ark in Bahamut.

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 04, 2017

Did anyone else just look at @[Dragunix]'s list of characters and begin to think "Wow. My characters suck compared to everyone else's."? I did, I feel really bad about my characters being so shallow in development. I'm such a sucky writer, hah. But, good job on you guys part!

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Dec. 04, 2017

(Dec. 04, 2017  3:48 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Did anyone else just look at @[Dragunix]'s list of characters and begin to think "Wow. My characters suck compared to everyone else's."? I did, I feel really bad about my characters being so shallow in development. I'm such a sucky writer, hah. But, good job on you guys part!

Same here, but I just think I'm sure the others feel the same way.

(Dec. 04, 2017  3:49 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2017  3:48 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Did anyone else just look at @[Dragunix]'s list of characters and begin to think "Wow. My characters suck compared to everyone else's."? I did, I feel really bad about my characters being so shallow in development. I'm such a sucky writer, hah. But, good job on you guys part!

Same here, but I just think I'm sure the others feel the same way.

I hope not! Everyone else's characters are so full of life and story. I want to explore them. My characters are just kind of there, with a sad backstory to try and force you to feel bad for them, hah. Your characters are very good @[dt1000], please do not feel otherwise. Your work (and many others) has been recognized for what it is destined for, greatness. Please believe me when I say, you're one of the best character writers here (no one is below him because I say this), so, you shouldn't feel bad about your work. Though, I understand your point of view.....

Deleted post

((Deleted))

Deleted post

((Deleted))

Deleted post

((Deleted))

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Dec. 04, 2017

(Dec. 04, 2017  3:55 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
TBH, I really loved everybody elses' characters. They just seemed more deep in character and personality, whereas Rykos needs anger management (and normal hair), Iris is just a braver version of Madoka who actually does interesting things, Oraiyun is a knockoff Red-Eye, and Fyleon is the only one I feel actually has a real reason to beyblade. But Kioke's character has room to develop multiple ways, and in interesting ways. Lima is very interesting, and even has a pretty intriguing relationship with Kioke. Vis and Zac are cool brothers, one who is blind yet is super confident (in a good way). I could go on and on, but my characters (excluding Fyleon, Kage, and idk) are all just so shallow...

so really,  @[Ayane_2355]  , your characters make more sense and are more relatable than mine. Same for @[dt1000]  , @[MWF] . , etc. I bet that if @[Eleanor] wrote some characters, they'd make for great additions to the series as well, who are actually empathetic with ppl unlike Rykos, who just sits and does random stuff...

I wish I could write like everybody else in terms of characters...

well...dragunix...U guys r great and unstoppable in ur own way....I am glad that I was able to help U....Now that U have got a grip In these series....And understood everything...I dont think U guys require my help anymore...But I will always try to help U guyS...Whenever needed...

Why R U feeling so down Ayane?? did someone said any bad thing to U???

(Dec. 04, 2017  4:59 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2017  3:55 AM)Dragunix Wrote: TBH, I really loved everybody elses' characters. They just seemed more deep in character and personality, whereas Rykos needs anger management (and normal hair), Iris is just a braver version of Madoka who actually does interesting things, Oraiyun is a knockoff Red-Eye, and Fyleon is the only one I feel actually has a real reason to beyblade. But Kioke's character has room to develop multiple ways, and in interesting ways. Lima is very interesting, and even has a pretty intriguing relationship with Kioke. Vis and Zac are cool brothers, one who is blind yet is super confident (in a good way). I could go on and on, but my characters (excluding Fyleon, Kage, and idk) are all just so shallow...

so really,  @[Ayane_2355]  , your characters make more sense and are more relatable than mine. Same for @[dt1000]  , @[MWF] . , etc. I bet that if @[Eleanor] wrote some characters, they'd make for great additions to the series as well, who are actually empathetic with ppl unlike Rykos, who just sits and does random stuff...

well...dragunix...U guys r great and unstoppable in ur own way....I am glad that I was able to help U....Now that U have got a grip In these series....And understood everything...I dont think U guys require my help anymore...But I will always try to help U guyS...Whenever needed...

You're still doing very much for the project, @[Eleanor]. We're still very lost, and, without your guidance, we'd be very lost. Also, you look after us, like a mother hen to her chicks. You make sure we're not too tired, stressed, or upset. You're definitely someone we need on the team. Thank you, for giving us your wisdom, and, kind spirit!

Deleted post

(Dec. 04, 2017  5:08 AM)Dragunix Wrote: sorry for asking all of a sudden,  @[Eleanor], but what was your plot idea again?????

the one you had in mind? please don't leave permanently....

(Dec. 04, 2017  5:08 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: You're still doing very much for the project, @[Eleanor]. We're still very lost, and, without your guidance, we'd be very lost. Also, you look after us, like a mother hen to her chicks. You make sure we're not too tired, stressed, or upset. You're definitely someone we need on the team. Thank you, for giving us your wisdom, and, kind spirit!

agreed

Dont worry...I am not planning on leaving...
And about the plot...Its based on lets say a little of egyptian mythology and a little of particle physics...

So yeah its a little hard in comming out with such a concept relating modern science and mythology...
Which will relate tho whole beyblade theory...Thats why its taking a little time...

And about mother hen!!!....Seriously...Everybody is saying the same thing to me...Starting from my frnds to everyone....I am not that of a mother hen...Hhahaaa....I am just a little concerned about children...Thats all...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Alexa C H - Dec. 04, 2017

But I love mother hens. They are the ones whom you can always depend on. Btw, is Ayane very sad? I hope all are problems are solved.
And just a question - are my characters really in the story?

(Dec. 04, 2017  11:31 AM)Alexa C H Wrote: But I love mother hens. They are the ones whom you can always depend on. Btw, is Ayane very sad? I hope all are problems are solved.
And just a question - are my characters really in the story?

Yes they are..

(Dec. 04, 2017  3:55 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
TBH, I really loved everybody elses' characters. They just seemed more deep in character and personality, whereas Rykos needs anger management (and normal hair), Iris is just a braver version of Madoka who actually does interesting things, Oraiyun is a knockoff Red-Eye, and Fyleon is the only one I feel actually has a real reason to beyblade. But Kioke's character has room to develop multiple ways, and in interesting ways. Lima is very interesting, and even has a pretty intriguing relationship with Kioke. Vis and Zac are cool brothers, one who is blind yet is super confident (in a good way). I could go on and on, but my characters (excluding Fyleon, Kage, and idk) are all just so shallow...

The thing that makes a character human is giving them a character flaw. Avoid the Mary Sue, Do not make a character perfect. It makes no space to grow and make the character boring. Of your characters Kioke is the best. He has the most room to grow. Let me tell you the flaws that make my characters human.

Vis: His confidence, he is strong and is used to winning. This fact is his Achilles heel, When he looses it gets to his head and he gets aggressive for the rest of the battle. Also at times he can almost be called sadistic with how he battles. He doesn't always end a match with a swift burst, Sometimes he will let them think they are in the lead and then break them. He doesn't usually reach that point but the piercing glare and unnerving grin is part of it.
Zac: Obsessively keeps an eye on his brother. He may completely disregard others to protect his brother even if Vis doesn't need it. Sure he doesn't reach this point usually but can get close
Marcus and Lily: rely too much on each other.
Mytero: If anything this is my least developed character. flaw will be discovered when he is developed.
Eta: Apathetic and follows her own agenda. She will push you into the dirt if it helps her personal intentions.
The twins: Too much to say.

note all of these flaws talk about the upper edge of it. each of these flaws tend to be found just not as intense.

also should chapter 8 be the start of the tournament?