World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Apr. 10, 2011

why isn't 90 a stamina tier 1. Its better than than 145 at least . Id put a note than 85 should be used over 90 . Even 100 is better than 145

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Apr. 10, 2011

(Apr. 10, 2011  10:56 AM)wolborgMS Wrote: why isn't 90 a stamina tier 1. Its better than than 145 at least . Id put a note than 85 should be used ovefr 90

90 is now in tier 1.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Aquilaz112 - Apr. 10, 2011

DS shoudl be in Tier 2 for Stamina.

RE: MFB Tiers list - RustyXD - Apr. 10, 2011

i agree and i also think mf should be tier 2 in attack

RE: MFB Tiers list - TheChosen1 - Apr. 10, 2011

hey i was just at my friends house and we did some testing here are the results
MF-H Earth Bull 100 EWDvs
MF-Pegasis 85 Rf
Earth Bull Win Results:KO,OS,OS,KO,KO,KO,OS
Pegasis Win Results:ko,ko,ko

so as you can see its a pretty good combo and ive got some more results here
MF-H Earth Bull 100 WDvs
MF-Lightning Ldrago ch120 Rf
Earth Bull win results:KO,KO,KO,OS,OS,KO
LLD Win results:KO,KO,KO,KO

RE: MFB Tiers list - Aquilaz112 - Apr. 10, 2011

Could you do:
Earth Bull 100 WD VS Earth Bull 100 EWD

RE: MFB Tiers list - Shika blade - Apr. 12, 2011

You could put XF in tier one and screw in tier two. Of attack.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Apr. 12, 2011

Im sure you repeting what loads have said
you forgot storm for destablising

RE: MFB Tiers list - Superstar♪ - Apr. 12, 2011

Is EWD any good?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Janstarblast - Apr. 12, 2011

IMO, it is good. I think that is what makes killer beafowl a max. stamina.
EDIT: Forgot to add this- EWD has very low grip, its easy to fling it around the stadium. But its great for stamina, when you count the spin-time.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Apr. 12, 2011

About to make some changes. Want to see if anyone majorly disagrees:

XF to attack tier 1
MF to attack tier 1
GB145 to defence tier 2. It's quite outclassed now.
Screw to attack tier 2
ED145 to tier 1/2 for defence. Which one is more appropriate?

Also as for EWD and DS they still have a lot of testing to do I think.

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Apr. 12, 2011

i say R145 should be tier 2 for defence as well as GB145 because sometimes R145's recoil makes it get KOed

and from the recent testing, i think ED145 should be tier 2 for defence as well

RE: MFB Tiers list - H8R - Apr. 12, 2011

Yes R145 has recoil but is also extremely good for defense and attack so tier 1 is OK and on EWD it could have the potential for tier 1. On screw i think its tier one material just put a note that you should put a horogium or pisces CW on it for upper attack Smile

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Apr. 12, 2011

(Apr. 12, 2011  6:33 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: Yes R145 has recoil but is also extremely good for defense and attack so tier 1 is OK

well from the tests i have seen it either does slightly better then GB145, or it gets recoil problems and does worse then GB145, so i think tier 2 (or tier 1.5 if there was one)

RE: MFB Tiers list - H8R - Apr. 12, 2011

haha yeah and on GB145 I agree. with the results I keep getting ED145 seems good for tier 1 but i need some one to back me up on that statement. Lastly in the fang discussion fang in counter mode was incredible against basalt + 230 and it got a 70% win rate so it deserves tier 2 till more testing can be done what do you think?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Apr. 12, 2011

I think more testing should be done on other heights for Fang.

RE: MFB Tiers list - GaleForce - Apr. 13, 2011

Fang on counter mode is beast. It could actually beat Vulcan in attack. But not everyone has it. Defense mode, I reckon should be tested for destabilising

RE: MFB Tiers list - th!nk - Apr. 13, 2011

R145 and gb145 aren't in the same league as 230 and bd145. I doubt ed145 is either, however I can't test it as mine broke while trying to do so yesterday. That said, 230 and bd145 prevent most attackers (bd145 moreso) from making metal on metal contact, which is where the main power of smash attack comes from. Ed145 prevents low track attackers, 230 prevents most things below 145 (mid and low trackd) and bd145 prevents almost everything.

As for mf and xf, both take practice to use (especially xf, which requires knowledge of what launch to use against different types of opponents. Also, they aren't pure attack types, their primary use is to outspin rubber defence tips, though they do aim to ko lower grip tips. CS is therefore often their achilles heel, outdide of certain combo's. That said, mf is generally good for plain smash, as it IS surprisingly hard to ko. Don't know how to classify it. Maybe a new tier two, or give them a subsection under attack bottoms, for "offensive balance bottoms".

I think part of counter fangs attack ability is it's width. Physics-y people can explain it, but it's similar to the flywheel effect. I'm still yet to see a wheel with more smash than vulcan, though it lacks the efficiency of left spin wheels like lightning and gravity. Vulcan has so much smash/recoil, it has a tendency to break weaker tracks (ch120) when used together with them.
Oh, and fang works at various heights, unlike vulcan which is stuck on the now largely useless low tracks. S'yeah.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Poseidon - Apr. 13, 2011

yes but when compared to the tier two tracks , it is much more suited in tier one. What you say is correct GB145 is outclassed R145 is decent but is also outclassed. I think this would make it better.
defence tracks
tier 1
BD145
Tier2
GB145
R145
ED145
tier 3

c145
S130

RE: MFB Tiers list - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 13, 2011

ED145 doesn't even compare to gb145 and r145.

And it's definitely not better than c145

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Apr. 13, 2011

(Apr. 13, 2011  10:31 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: ED145 doesn't even compare to gb145 and r145.

And it's definitely not better than c145

from recent tests, ED145 does better then C145 and almost as good as GB145 (and even better LTAC then GB145 IIRC)

RE: MFB Tiers list - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 13, 2011

Against low track attack, c145 kicks the bum off of ed145.
By quite a long shot. Even though ed145 is free spinning, it still has recoil.
I've tried comparing them both against low track attack, and was disappointed with ed145.

And why would it do better against mid to high track attack?
Mid/high attack don't hit these three tracks(other than r145.) , so you need extra weight rather than "free spinning defense".
Gb145 walks in.

RE: MFB Tiers list - th!nk - Apr. 14, 2011

Pretty much the lowest attack bey most sensible bladers will use is ch120. But yeah, ed145 seems to be impressive from the re tests. I mean, nothing is going to outdo mfh basalt aquario bd145cs for defence right now (though rs/rsf might have stronger defence, the combo needs the stamina of cs, and I'm yet to see anything ko it reliably).

Oh, and I was wrong about counter mode fang, it seems to have at least as much smash as vulcan, but it's got better range and weight distribution. It can ko basalt bd145MB, which isn't easy.

RE: MFB Tiers list - X1 - Apr. 14, 2011

(Apr. 14, 2011  7:51 AM)th!nk Wrote: Pretty much the lowest attack bey most sensible bladers will use is ch120. But yeah, ed145 seems to be impressive from the re tests. I mean, nothing is going to outdo mfh nasalt aquario bd145cs for defence right now (though rs/rsf might have stronger defence, the combo needs the stamina of cs, and I'm yet to see anything ko it reliably).

Oh, and I was wrong about counter mode fang, it seems to have at least as much smash as vulcan, but it's got better range and weight distribution. It can ko basalt bd145MB, which isn't easy.

Basalt : FIXED. And Basalt BD145 MB is the best defense type combo available, so Fang should be in Tier 1.

RE: MFB Tiers list - th!nk - Apr. 14, 2011

You really didn't need to point out a spelling error, I'm using my phone, sometimes I miss letters. Pointing out such mistakes is irritating and unneccesary. Especially if you're not going to make a joke about it
Aaanyway.
Basalt bd145CS is top tier, imo mb isn't quite as good. But fang can ko cs, too, albeit less regularly and with more self ko's. In fact, mf fang herculeo wa130rf just broke my bd145, one of the tabs that hold it up snapped off, so now it's all wonky...
Yeah, fang (counter mode) for tier 1, more smash than anything I've ever seen.