World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Jay Dragoon - Dec. 02, 2017

100 replies...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 02, 2017

(Dec. 02, 2017  7:21 PM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: 100 replies...

1,000, I think you mean, hah (well, 1,001 now). But, that is truly a lot of discussion about this project, it's truly amazing...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 02, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Dec. 02, 2017

Yeah, me too. Hype for new arcs, especially 3rd one.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Dec. 02, 2017

1000 posts and we're still on arc 1, hah.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 02, 2017

(Dec. 02, 2017  11:14 PM)dt1000 Wrote: 1000 posts and we're still on arc 1, hah.

In all honesty, I think we'll be at about two or three thousand before we even begin the second arc, hah. We have a lot to discuss, regarding each arc character, and chapter, so, there will be a very high amount of pages in the end.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Dec. 03, 2017

Ok, I MAY have to change Susanoo's combo. 3 is confirmed to come with Twin Nemisis, and if it does not fit thematically, I will change the disc. Also, might change Thor's combo too (Because it's driver is basically Ultimate Reboot with a metal tip)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 03, 2017

Deleted post

(Dec. 03, 2017  7:28 PM)Dragunix Wrote: what??? where did you get the info on 3?

https://twitter.com/vocarevoproj/status/937335481636810753

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 03, 2017

Quick question about the next arc: How many accomplices do you think this "Galvius" character will have, if any?

Deleted post

(Dec. 03, 2017  8:32 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Probably @[Alexa C H]'s characters in chapter 7, Ark Yuuki, and potentially others. Kage returns like Ryuga did to help take out Hydra, as she recognizes it as an actual threat to the world...but it really depends on what everybody else also says. So I want this to "marinate" and cook to the fullest, best thing it can become.

(Dec. 02, 2017  3:10 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I'd love Ruwei vs Arashi, and Gazem vs Benkei lol

Btw, not really a "tournament match," but Oraiyun (as Baldur) vs Red-Eye (aka "emo Shu").

(Dec. 02, 2017  3:52 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Is piluto going to be an antagonist for which arcs?
maybe major antagonist of second and maybe 4th, since Galvius is looking promising as a 3rd Arc main antagonist.

Ark vs Boa, I really want to see that now, with Boa being OP as he is in the anime...

Huh, Arc vs Boa might be neat lol. Upper Attack vs OP Defense. Though Orochi doesn't die easily lol. Arashi's final battle btw in arc 3, he goes in with Gale Susanoo 7Star Destroy (his bey's parts got totaled)

Deleted post

(Dec. 03, 2017  8:49 PM)Dragunix Wrote: how did they get totaled? didn't he have like 3vortex typhoon?

btw in the tourney arc right before Rykos vs Vis, I wanted to try out a scene where Rykos had his bey taken and smashed apart by some gangsters, and then had his bey fixed, but usually the bey gets upgraded when that happens, so I discarded the idea. But what do you guys think?

Well, the parts get busted in the Orochi vs Susanoo battle. Orochi suffers this too.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 03, 2017

((Deleted))

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - AwesomeKid20094 - Dec. 04, 2017

(Dec. 02, 2017  6:42 PM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2017  6:18 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Here is Strike Horungium's bit beast
https://imgur.com/gallery/ZRnfH

ur drawing is very cute...I just remembered my childhood days when I was at ur age...

I actually traced it LOL.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Dec. 04, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Dec. 04, 2017

What does the neutral mean?

basically deurotagonist, but not as involved? Idk, since the list isn't necessarily final...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Dec. 04, 2017

(Dec. 04, 2017  1:33 AM)Dragunix Wrote: basically deurotagonist, but not as involved? Idk, since the list isn't necessarily final...

Oh, okay. Can you change her to deuterogamist?

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - AwesomeKid20094 - Dec. 04, 2017

(Dec. 04, 2017  1:39 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2017  1:34 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Oh, okay. Can you change her to deuterogamist?
done. idk why she was the only "neutral" when all the others were deurotagonist...

deurotagonist is still neutral, so idk if she should be just rival or rival and protagonist...

deurotagonist
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

P.S it isn't Horogium it is Horungium

Strike Horungium

Strike Horungium.Im.Cy to be exact

Strike Horungium= layer
Im= Image (Frame)
Cy= Cyber (Driver
Strike Horungium has a combined layer and disk btw

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Dec. 04, 2017

(Dec. 04, 2017  1:28 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Rykos Azuki (main protagonist): protagonist, becomes even closer to his bey and strives to be the best in honor of his late grandfather, owns Neo Dragoon. Evolution is Nova Dragoon.

Iris Makina (protagonist): accompanies Rykos often, mechanic of team Heavenly Trigram, owns Tidal Leviathan. Wants to become stronger to protect friends.

Oraiyun Makina (protagonist): has artificial legs from the knees down due to a car accident where he saved Iris, his sister. First enters Heavenly Trigram as "Baldur." Owns Blitz Vulcan.

Fyleon Azuki (support, protagonist): abused by step-father and eventually joins Heavenly Trigram (forced at first, but later enjoys it). Distant cousin of Rykos Azuki, and owns Requiem Beowulf.

Aurora Hamasaki (rival, deurotagonist): first bey damaged by Rykos and Iris by accident, joins Alaskan team known as Kryo-Gale before later joining Heavenly Trigram along with her now rivals Rykos and Iris. Owns Frost Boreas.

Kioke Hymen (rival, protagonist): blind, with artificial stomach. Lives with sister, Lima, due to parents being uninvolved. Becomes more confident. Owns Spark Vesta.

Lima Hymen (support, deurotagonist): older sister of Kioke, used to hate beyblade, but now works as a bey mechanic. Reserve member of Heavenly Trigram. Owns Spindle Arachne.

Kage Namashiki (deurotagonist, former antagonist, rival): Aka Vesper Nexus, runs organization named after her alias. Used to hold extreme rage against her parents' murderer, who was a blader. Later reforms and leaves, comes back later to assist in bringing down another dangerous organization known as Hydra. Owns Rebirth (evolves into Phoenix) Tiamat.

Ytrahnr Namashiki (side character, protagonist): Younger brother of Kage, aims to reunite with sister and make her see reason. Leaves with her as she goes to remove her lust for revenge. Returns alongside her. Owns Seraph Dragoon.

Arashi Shimizu (rival, deurotagonist): Klutz who love blading, but has a few issues, mainly his inferiority complex when comparing himself to his father. Becomes more self-conscious and knowledged. Owns Gale Susanoo, which is later upgraded/evolves to become Cyclone Susanoo.

Ayumi Shimizu (protagonist, rival): older sister of Arashi, but is mentally broken after an incident at Hydra's main branch. Recovers, but takes on a more minor role in the series afterwards. Owns Sol Amaterios.

Takeshi Kindachi (rival, protagonist): The older brother of Benkei, he is a more rash, arrogant person at first, but matures as the series progresses. He is very open about his thoughts, like his brother. He owns Roaring Thor.

Benkei Kindachi (protagonist, side character): Younger brother of Takeshi, he is energetic and athletic, playing basketball. He is also very open about his thoughts and can be a little blunt sometimes. Owns Shine Baldur.

Marian White (protagonist, supporting): a girl who is best friends with Ayumi and Arashi, Marian begins as a quiet character who becomes more confident later on. She owns Divine Tsukuyomi.

Ark Yuuki (rival, deurotagonist): an orphan taken in and used by Hydra, he later defects when Arashi breaks the truth to him and becomes neutral, but is extremely angry about being lied to. He owns Ripping Orochi.

Jun Yamato (side character, protagonist): A serious and strong willed blind girl. Jun is also Benkei's partner, and is self-reliant and stubborn, as well as a track runner. She owns Oricalcum.

Snowy Okeanos (rival, deurotagonist): A strong blader who is loud and outspoken, yet very polite. She was scouted for BC Sol, but eventually created her own team, Winter Breeze. Her bey is Freeze Boreas.

Piluto (antagonist): A mysterious, businesslike blader who wears a tuxedo, his first bey (generic) was destroyed in an earthquake that also killed his parents. He vowed to get revenge on the world, but also aims to revive Nemesis. His bey is Counterblow Nemesis.

Vis Tordaline (rival, protagonist): Vis is a blind blader who is on the prestigious team Double Threat. Vis is determined and focused, with excellent observation skills. His bey is Iris Sonar.

Zac Tordaline (rival, protagonist, supporting): The older brother of Vis, Zac is also on the team Double Threat. He is very calm, responsible, and focused, and looks after his brother despite the latter's capability. He owns Lyric Æros.

Marcus Maganda (rival): Generally laid back and carefree but can turn on a dime and become serious and competitive in battle. Owns Charge Hyperion.

Lily Maganda (rival): She is a supportive friend with a strong moral compass, and is 15, like her brother Marcus. Her bey is Just Themis.

Hyper (side character, protagonist): A blader showing promising qualities, Hyper owns a bey known as Strike Horogium. *(He is mainly known for being one of the younger bladers of the "main cast")

That is all I have for now. If there are any incorrect things, just say which character and what you think should be changed (OWNERS ONLY). If there are any characters missing, let me know. DO NOT QUOTE THE LIST WHEN PROVIDING EDITS.

"*" means "tentative/not fully decided." 

and yes, I am too lazy to include them all rn.

Is this the cast for arc 1? If this is full cast then you forgot a few.
Mytero Konosaba (protagonist, support) friend of Vis and backup member of Double Threat. Owns fabled Ifrit
Eta Elektra (protagonist/antagonist, major role in arc two) a strong blader that is separated from her emotions. Helps the group but there is something about her that is a little off. Owns continuous ηetpet
The twins (antagonists, major) pilito's right and left. Hard to differentiate between the two. These girls own ζelus and dreaded Ⲋelus.

(Dec. 04, 2017  1:56 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2017  1:39 AM)Dragunix Wrote: done. idk why she was the only "neutral" when all the others were deurotagonist...

deurotagonist is still neutral, so idk if she should be just rival or rival and protagonist...

deurotagonist
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

P.S it isn't Horogium it is Horungium

Strike Horungium

Strike Horungium.Im.Cy to be exact

Strike Horungium= layer
Im= Image (Frame)
Cy= Cyber (Driver
Strike Horungium has a combined layer and disk btw

Cyber would be Cb because Cy is taken by cycle.

Deleted post