World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Lee - Jul. 31, 2008

What's a pointer?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 31, 2008

Lee Wrote:What's a pointer?

EDIT: Please look below at Kai-V's post for explanation. Smile

(I'll lock your thread since you're posting here now.)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Lee - Jul. 31, 2008

Thank you. Grin

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 31, 2008

Cool update of the official website :
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/beyblade

I knew they were going to make a beyblade based on the Dragon constellation. (A name is not given for this new blade.)

Essentially, there is nothing really new and nothing interesting for us in terms of events.

Turn the volume up for the Point Battle Game. I have just played about ten times and I think we can only battle a Bull and another Pegasus.

If you want anything to be thoroughly translated, just tell me, but, as I mentioned, there is not much new information.

The Beypointer will mostly only be used by Japanese bladers to get prize beyblades or other things from a store. It basically records your wins and losses and somehow calculates how many points you gain or lose after each battle.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 31, 2008

It's really called a beypointer. Haven't quite figure what it really does yet. It is in good use if u are in Japan. They are putting a new beyblade arcade all over Japan. U have to insert the beypointer in the slot of the arcade somehow. If ur still confuse, look it up in the MFB section.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Alice - Jul. 31, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:

EDIT: Please look below at Kai-V's post for explanation. Smile

(I'll lock your thread since you're posting here now.)

Playing that Battle Point game on the Takara site, it shows two players pushing their beypointers together, suggesting that it records points, wins and losses.

I think Kai-V has already confirmed that for us though. Smile

EDIT: You edited just as I quoted you, damnation!

I just noticed there is a 4 minutes video about Metal Fight Beyblade. On TAKARA-TOMY's site, click on the small banner with the film strips.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 31, 2008

Thanks for the update Kai-V.

The video they posted had some decent shots of the MFB in action.

The new beyblade looks so awesome.

yes, i just sawn the video. it was crazy. once the top smashed in together they knock each other far away. did u hear the metal sound it made, that was cool. Finally, I don't have to look at the same old video from Youtube of MFB. Thanks Kai-V, if u haven't mention about the update of the website, it would of took me a while to find

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Alice - Jul. 31, 2008

I absolutely love the tiny 'dink!' noise they make when they collide, it's so underwhelming compared to how aggressive they're being marketed as, hahaha

But yeah, the video was ace, it's great to see them in action! It also confirms our theories on the beypointers. Smile

Other videos (ignore the man talking) :
http://trend.gyao.jp/goods/entry-1373.html
The man makes a comparison between Metal Fight Beyblade and bolts and screws.
Also, it looks like every stadium is not black and comes with cardboard walls to protect the players.

No problem.

Once again, Thank u! U find everything i wanted to see. That video was hard core, seriouslyJoyful_2Joyful_2

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 31, 2008

I'm sold on Pegasis. It killed everything, with only a few losses.

They seem to have really amazing endurance. Atleast Pegasis anyway, it managed to win even in late game, which attackers aren't suppose to be able to do well.

guess i was wrong about pegasis, it can sure kick butt. i kinda feel sorry for any beyblade who goes up to the MFB

Cheiron's wheel seems to be absolutely horrible.

true...i'm so happy now that i have seen all of them in action. i wounder why they haven't shown the ones to be release around november

johny = monkey king Wrote:true...i'm so happy now that i have seen all of them in action. i wounder why they haven't shown the ones to be release around november
Their design is still subject to change. Plus, why really show something that will be released in months when you have to inform people of products that will be released in a few days.

Yeah, guess ur right. Every time I watch cheiron in action, it always seen to lose balance. the wheel of it doesn't really support the bottom. i think a smaller beyblade than cheiron will have the upper advantage.

Cheiron's name is Sagittario ...

wow, that's a pretty long word but i think i can manage..hahaha

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - SexyMichael - Jul. 31, 2008

OHHHH carp this looks cool

[Image: wbba_img.jpg]

And it also has "limited" written on it.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 31, 2008

Holy carp I am definitely going to buy that if I can.

SexyMichael Wrote:And it also has "limited" written on it.
Yes, it is limited to Japanese players who will get a certain number of points, I think.

bugturtles Wrote:Holy carp I am definitely going to buy that if I can.
I am not sure we will be able to buy this new beyblade.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - SexyMichael - Jul. 31, 2008

I think it's a limited version because it comes with the "first edition" WBBA card.

It has clear plastic, which means that a normal version should be released too.

Edit- or what kai-v said

:rei: i think u can only get that limited edition one buy winning a tournament or something