World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - SexyMichael - May. 30, 2008

That's a good idea.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Blader Soul - May. 31, 2008

do you think the new beyblades will be legal in tournaments?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - May. 31, 2008

Uh ... yes?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - OSW - May. 31, 2008

wooh i almost made a negative comment about that question loool

(yeah i know this post is useless but...)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - ChozenBlader - May. 31, 2008

Is the Dranzer S attack ring good for an endurance combo?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Roan - May. 31, 2008

ChozenBlader Wrote:Is the Dranzer S attack ring good for an endurance combo?

Its pretty circular so that might help you out but overall I'm going to say no. The design of Dranzer S' attack ring is much too aggressive to perform well on an endurance combo.

Roan Wrote:

Its pretty circular so that might help you out but overall I'm going to say no. The design of Dranzer S' attack ring is much too aggressive to perform well on an endurance combo.

So is it more for use on attack type beyblades then?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Cye Kinomiya - May. 31, 2008

ChozenBlader Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

So is it more for use on attack type beyblades then?

There are way better choices. I can't see a reason to use Dranzer S's attack ring.

OK, thanks!

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Caron - May. 31, 2008

Between Magical Ape MS and Round Shell MS, which has parts that are more worth using?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuki - May. 31, 2008

saiyanangel5 Wrote:Between Magical Ape MS and Round Shell MS, which has parts that are more worth using?

Well, they kind've got different purposes.
Magical Ape's AR is useful for some Smash and very great for compact combinations.
The running core is also good for attack combinations as an upgrade of flat core.

While roundshells AR is for more of a wobbler and the running core is for Defense/Wolborg MS killers.

Its quite hard to just pick one seeing as they're both very useful.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - SexyMichael - May. 31, 2008

saiyanangel5 Wrote:Between Magical Ape MS and Round Shell MS, which has parts that are more worth using?

MAMS has a great AR. RSMS has a rc that can be used as a WBMS killer.

Ideally you should have both. If you could only have one it depends on what type of combo you want to make and who you're going to be going against.

Ryuki Wrote:
Magical Ape's AR is useful for some Smash and very great for compact combinations.
The running core is also good for attack combinations as an upgrade of flat core.

While roundshells AR is for more of a wobbler and the running core is for Defense/Wolborg MS killers.

SexyMichael Wrote:MAMS has a great AR. RSMS has a rc that can be used as a WBMS killer.

Ideally you should have both. If you could only have one it depends on what type of combo you want to make and who you're going to be going against.

Oh right, i thought as much. Thanks.

Does anyone know the exact name of the parts for both beyblades, because it's not on the 'Beyblade Parts List'?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuki - May. 31, 2008

saiyanangel5 Wrote:
Ryuki Wrote:

SexyMichael Wrote:MAMS has a great AR. RSMS has a rc that can be used as a WBMS killer.

Oh right, i thought as much. Thanks.

Does anyone know the exact name of the parts for both beyblades, because it's not on the 'Beyblade Parts List'?

Round Shell MS
BP: Turtle Emblem
AR: Turtle Crusher
RC: Grip Weight Core

Magical Ape MS
AR:Metal Ape
WD:[I think circle wide, i cannot remember]
RC: Metal Weight Flat Core?[might be wrong]

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - SexyMichael - May. 31, 2008

MAMS has a circle heavy I believe.

Ryuki Wrote:
Round Shell MS
BP: Turtle Emblem
AR: Turtle Crusher
RC: Grip Weight Core

Magical Ape MS
RC: Metal Weight Flat Core?[might be wrong]

SexyMichael Wrote:MAMS has a circle heavy I believe.

Ok. Thanks again!

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Blader Soul - Jun. 01, 2008

what would a strong hms attack combo be?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Roan - Jun. 01, 2008

drager metal slicer Wrote:what would a strong hms attack combo be?

AR: Circle/Samurai Upper
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode

Or....

AR: Circle/Samurai Upper
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Metal Flat Core

Really there are all kinds of good attack combos, you just have to experiment. These probably aren't even the best you could possibly come up with, but it was all I could think of off the top of my head.

You might also want to try substituting CWD Defense Ring in those combos depending on how much endurance you're willing to sacrifice in exchange for extra weight to sling into the opponent.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Blader Soul - Jun. 01, 2008

thanks

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - Jun. 01, 2008

Ryuki Wrote:Magical Ape MS
RC: Metal Weight Flat Core?[might be wrong][/color][/size][/font]

It's just plain old Flat Core. ALMOST same as Gaia Dragoon MS. There's a slight difference though. I'll post if I can find the photos.

Edit: I seem to have recalled a 1mm height difference, but comparing the photos that I took for comparison sake last time, I don't see the height difference anymore. I'm too lazy to actually take them and compare right now, though.

Another difference is that you can unscrew and open MAMS flat core.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - To - Jun. 01, 2008

Are the RC(Radio Controlled) Plastic Beyblade ones any good(I know you can only change the AR)? As well, were there only four? Or was that all that Hasbro released?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Jun. 01, 2008

Takao Wrote:Are the RC(Radio Controlled) Plastic Beyblade ones any good(I know you can only change the AR)? As well, were there only four? Or was that all that Hasbro released?

No,They aren't legal

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - To - Jun. 01, 2008

Blader: Kenny Wrote:No,They aren't legal

So, they're terrible, and not legal to use in tournament play? Wow, double whammy Knock Out. Too bad they suck though, the shooter look cool. And I always enveyed my friends' Blue Dragon Winder he got with his Dranzer.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - djspida5 - Jun. 01, 2008

you can use the shooters i believe. they are legal. and so are the ARs.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - kira729 - Jun. 01, 2008

does anybody know where i could purchase hms 5 saints beast booster packs or hms random booster pack 2?