World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jan. 18, 2009

- Fable II

Been playing the game a lot since I got the Knothole Island DLC. Its pretty cool I guess, but its not really worth $10 for what you're getting. I've spent a lot of time scouring Albion for produce traders to buy celery to slim my character down since she's gotten really fat. lmao

- Halo 3

Played some free-for-all in Forge with my cousin and my uncle earlier tonight, that was fun.

- Tomb Raider: Underworld

Game is totally falling apart the further I get into it, which is really disappointing because it was so good at the start.

- Gears of War 2

Of course, been playing the obligatory few matchmaking rounds with Sam and Artie.

I want to try to get into Far Cry 2 sometime soon but that game pisses me off every time I try to play it, so we'll see how that goes.

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Jan. 18, 2009

Halo 3 with my 12 year old cousin

i hate Vanhalla even more but i'm really digging Rat's Nest for Squad Battle (wish they would bring back BTB)

also tried out the Hang 'em High maps after I downloaded them. I think they did a pretty good job of recreating it (in terms of architecture and what they actually made it out of).

however i do miss those halo combat evolved maps.. i want to play blood gulch etc at the very least on halo 3.

RE: Recent Games Played - Pikachao - Jan. 18, 2009

PS1 Tarzan. It was a surreal experience is all I can say. xD

Cabal online. Generic as hell.

Burnout 3. Gets boring after 2 or 3 times but that can be said about a lot of games.

Materia Magicia. Epic, even though I suck at it because I refuse to use guides. =P

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jan. 19, 2009

Wow wtf Artie and I just played a round of Submission/Meatflag on Gears 2 that lasted for seriously over half an hour.

I finished out with 61 kills and just over 10,000 points, placed first on our team which also won the match. Cool

My carp fingers hurt now augh.

RE: Recent Games Played - Sychotix - Jan. 19, 2009

Mario kart wii
Gears of war 2
Call of duty 5
Rockband 2
Mario kart ds
and Rainbow six vegas 2

RE: Recent Games Played - Krys - Jan. 21, 2009

Last two games I played were
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia and Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Sitting in waiting rooms can get really boring when I don't have a DS on hand >.>

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Jan. 22, 2009

Halo 3 with the cousin (this is a daily thing now yeah)

Team Slayer on Standoff with BR starts.

I had 24 kills, 3 deaths. One Kill Frenzy then up to one Running Riot, then finally an Overkill to win the game.

B)

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jan. 23, 2009

Just played through 3 chapters of Dead Space.

I only meant to play through the first one but I just couldn't stop. I kept thinking "OK just one more chapter" lmao

Its really good, I'm very impressed so far. The game is carp gorgeous. I don't even like scary games but I'm totally digging this game.

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Jan. 23, 2009

tried playing perfect dark zero but honestly can't get into it.
the sensitivity makes it hard to hit much of anything.
and it's really not as charming as the first.

going to try out dead rising tomorrow.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jan. 23, 2009

Guitar_Legend Wrote:going to try out dead rising tomorrow.

Prepare for rage mode lol

RE: Recent Games Played - Sega - Jan. 23, 2009

Skate 2

Ohhhhhh myyyyy godddddddddd

It destroys all Tony Hawk games + Skate 1 together IMO, awesome game a must buy! The Online kicks carp and I enjoy the story and new moves.

EDIT:

OMFG MY 360 SCRATCHED THE DISK

FFS

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Jan. 23, 2009

jesus christ

perfect dark is one of the worst games i've played
i want to write a review about how bad it is but i dont want to waste anymore time on it

dead rising was fine
until i carp died
and accidently erased my game

RE: Recent Games Played - Evan - Jan. 23, 2009

(Jan. 23, 2009  1:55 PM)Sega Wrote: Skate 2

It destroys all Tony Hawk games + Skate 1 together IMO, awesome game a must buy! The Online kicks carp and I enjoy the story and new moves.

EDIT:

FFS

Is your 360 slightly tilted at all?

RE: Recent Games Played - Khel - Jan. 24, 2009

First time playing Crono Trigger ever, and it is ridiculously awesome. Probably one of the best if not the best RPG I have ever played. (although I have only played a few). Even though I am primarily a 'blow carp up' kinda gamer this blows so many games out of the water. I wish I got into games before I was 9 and the N64 in '98, I missed so many SNES games.

RE: Recent Games Played - Evan - Jan. 24, 2009

(Jan. 24, 2009  12:57 AM)Arjun Wrote: First time playing Crono Trigger ever, and it is ridiculously awesome. Probably one of the best if not the best RPG I have ever played. (although I have only played a few). Even though I am primarily a 'blow carp up' kinda gamer this blows so many games out of the water. I wish I got into games before I was 9 and the N64 in '98, I missed so many SNES games.

I started playing it on my phone, but the emulator didn't like the ROM dump and decided not to load a lot of textures in the middle of the game.

RE: Recent Games Played - Khel - Jan. 24, 2009

(Jan. 23, 2009  9:39 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: jesus christ

perfect dark is one of the worst games i've played
i want to write a review about how bad it is but i dont want to waste anymore time on it

dead rising was fine
until i carp died

If you mean Perfect Dark on the N64 then forgive me for calling you crazy, but if you mean Perfect Dark Zero then I concur. That was a steaming pile of poo. Dead Rising was fun but hard as carp!

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Jan. 24, 2009

yeah i mean perfect dark zero
and carp bosses in dead rising. wow

RE: Recent Games Played - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 24, 2009

(Jan. 23, 2009  6:47 AM)Roan Wrote: Just played through 3 chapters of Dead Space.

I only meant to play through the first one but I just couldn't stop. I kept thinking "OK just one more chapter" lmao

Its really good, I'm very impressed so far. The game is carp gorgeous. I don't even like scary games but I'm totally digging this game.

told you

RE: Recent Games Played - Krys - Jan. 24, 2009

(Jan. 23, 2009  9:39 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: dead rising was fine
until i carp died

Most fun/fine games are like that till you accidentally erase the game...I've done that several times and it sucks @_@

RE: Recent Games Played - Yoshi - Jan. 24, 2009

Zelda DX (Very Old Game)
Saints Row 2

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Jan. 24, 2009

(Jan. 24, 2009  12:57 AM)Arjun Wrote: First time playing Crono Trigger ever, and it is ridiculously awesome. Probably one of the best if not the best RPG I have ever played. (although I have only played a few). Even though I am primarily a 'blow carp up' kinda gamer this blows so many games out of the water. I wish I got into games before I was 9 and the N64 in '98, I missed so many SNES games.

chrono trigger owns woo

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Jan. 24, 2009

i had trouble getting into chrono trigger
maybe its because i rarely ever play RPGs

RE: Recent Games Played - Sega - Jan. 25, 2009

(Jan. 23, 2009  10:06 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2009  1:55 PM)Sega Wrote: Skate 2

EDIT:

FFS

Is your 360 slightly tilted at all?

I think i bumped it by mistake when i went to grab something ( It was on the floor ), but my console is the latest model I thought they would have gotten rid of the problem. Ohh well, will have to repair it at work Confused

RE: Recent Games Played - MuchWow - Jan. 25, 2009

i tried and searched a lot of places to fix my disk so if u find a solution plz tell me

RE: Recent Games Played - Crimson - Jan. 26, 2009

Resident Evil 5 demo.

Oh god, I was doing so well.
Then the chainsaw man came after me. [Image: 29ayvq0.gif]
Which made me take note that the decapitation death is 'censored' in this one. You see the chainsaw start digging into Chris's neck, but then it starts to pan away a bit, so you don't actually see the severed head.

Sheva is good, way better than Ashley, Sheva can hold a gun, and USE IT!
However, after playing RE4 on Wii so much, I've gotten accustomed to the different controls, having to use a regular controller again is a bit of a difficulty.