World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - beyblaze - Jul. 31, 2008

Jin-May Wrote:I wonder if and when they will ever air the new Anime in America =/ Im so happy about it being out and all but I just cant wait to see it! Or even in Japan, cause then I will most likely be subbed on Youtube!

Anyone know when it will be out?

im guessing in 2010 in America

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Nolongeractive - Jul. 31, 2008

Sam Wrote:the new anime is going to be so awesome

i mean dude imagine a weighing scale bit beast

I know what you mean! So exciting right? >w<

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Nolongeractive - Jul. 31, 2008

beyblaze Wrote:
Jin-May Wrote:I wonder if and when they will ever air the new Anime in America =/ Im so happy about it being out and all but I just cant wait to see it! Or even in Japan, cause then I will most likely be subbed on Youtube!

Well =/ as along as it gets here sooner or later I guess. Still such a long time away, Im only getting older ;___;

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - beyblaze - Jul. 31, 2008

Jin-May Wrote:
beyblaze Wrote:

Well =/ as along as it gets here sooner or later I guess. Still such a long time away, Im only getting older ;___;

yea i kno wat u mean. when i was younger i used 2 luv this stuff im gettin older but im still gonna get these new blades they r irrestible

edit: and u can pre-order them off toywiz and ideal808 if u didnt kno

Yeah I know! I used to watch the frist season before heading off to elementry now Im in Highschool =/ he took to long of a break XD

and yeah I know, I already preordered one and a dish! <3 cost alot thoug ;___;

i kno u r right. me 2 but dis my freshman year kinda nerves(i kno i didnt spell it rite but u kno wat i mean)

Mine was laster year @_@ I actaully made it to 10th. Im nervous too, I have always been homeschooled (well for the most part) because of my health and it can be scary but no worries, its really not that bad.

o thx 4 the advise Joyful_3

No problem! Joyful_3

hey u r pretty cool 4 a girl beyblader (no offense 2 all da girl bladers out there) but anywayz u give good advice best advice i heard all summer

Ha~! Well thanks, and Im the best Blader out there XD And your pretty cool too

Thnx! and maybe 1 day we could battle each other cuz im da best n my area Joyful_3

Lol awesome! I would love that, my oldschool blades though are limted =/ someone recently stole my best one and over the years my mom threw away a few of them =/

Also depends on how far apart we live

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - AnnieDuck - Jul. 31, 2008

Guys, this isn't a chat room. Take it to PM.

AnnieDuck Wrote:Guys, this isn't a chat room. Take it to PM.

Alright ^^" sorry!

ooops our bad lol Joyful_3"

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sam - Jul. 31, 2008

beyblaze Wrote:i kno u r right. me 2 but dis my freshman year kinda nerves(i kno i didnt spell it rite but u kno wat i mean)
sup kenny

also: im pretty sure we have a rule against using 2 instead of too, 4 instead of four, kno instead of know, etc.

So does anyone else have the new blades on preorder? I know I got mine on hold from Toywiz for a highish price, anyone know a better site? (I hope this is on topic since its about to the subject)

Sam Wrote:
beyblaze Wrote:i kno u r right. me 2 but dis my freshman year kinda nerves(i kno i didnt spell it rite but u kno wat i mean)
sup kenny

also: im pretty sure we have a rule against using 2 instead of too, 4 instead of four, kno instead of know, etc.

oops sorry i didnt read that part but ill stop if its such a big deal lol Joyful_3

Jin-May Wrote:So does anyone else have the new blades on preorder? I know I got mine on hold from Toywiz for a highish price, anyone know a better site? (I hope this is on topic since its about to the subject)
yahoo japan auctions

in buy sell trade i think there is a topic or two that tells you how to use it

Alright thanks Sam.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 31, 2008

Jin-May Wrote:So does anyone else have the new blades on preorder? I know I got mine on hold from Toywiz for a highish price, anyone know a better site? (I hope this is on topic since its about to the subject)

I didn't think it was worth it to put them on preorder. It'll probably be cheaper to import them from Japanese shops.

The last thing I preordered was Pokemon Gold and Silver, and Crystal, I think. I prefer waiting till an item is released and reading reviews before purchasing.

Synesthesia Wrote:

I didn't think it was worth it to put them on preorder. It'll probably be cheaper to import them from Japanese shops.

The last thing I preordered was Pokemon Gold and Silver, and Crystal, I think. I prefer waiting till an item is released and reading reviews before purchasing.

Really, Ive never imported anything Chocked_2 Is it cheaper?

And I just wanted to preorder to make sure I got mine and before all my Beyblade friends did lol. But none of them can find the MFB, luckily for me.

Jin-May Wrote:Really, Ive never imported anything Chocked_2 Is it cheaper?
some yes sometimes no

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - TheDarkIdol616 - Jul. 31, 2008

I talked to ToysnJoys earlier today about an order I placed with them and figured this would be a good opportunity to ask about the Metal Fight Beyblades. They told me they'd be getting them about two months after they are released in Japan. I asked about the price and he said that he wasn't too sure which led me to mention the current prices on Toywiz and Ideal Pre-Orders. He said they usually try their best to make it a fair price..I held my laughter and advised him to try to make the prices somewhat lower than Toywiz and Ideal and their business would probably see a slight increase...not too sure if that would happen but still, I think their prices might be lower for some reason. Then again, alot can happen in two months. Hopes this helps. I also noticed that ToysnJoys "screws up" orders when they're out of stock on something you ordered. For example, they'll send an incomplete order if they run out of stock and send you the rest when they get it along with an invoice. Just a tidbit of info their.