World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! (/Thread-WBO-x-Zankye-Collaboration-100K-Zankye-Subscribers-Event-Giveaway-and-Celebration)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - ~Thunder~ - Oct. 20, 2015

i'll take orange

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - MattForce - Oct. 20, 2015

I'll take green

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - MissingNo. - Oct. 20, 2015

Damn @[Wombat] you're right. Somebody should've tagged me earlier...

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - Stormscorpio1 - Oct. 20, 2015

I'll take purple please.

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - loyd87 - Oct. 21, 2015

I will try the yellow one

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - LMAO - Oct. 22, 2015

didn't even know I was allowed to win lol

I'll take Purple Smile

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 23, 2015

Dark will take Purple please Smile.

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - Kei - Oct. 25, 2015

You guys reeeeally love Face Booster PURPLE.

All of the Face Boosters have been awarded. Smile

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - originalzankye - Oct. 28, 2015

[Image: 100k_subs.png]

We at Zankye's Youtube Channel just finish to reach 100k subs, and want Thank You all for the support, even the ones who hated us in the past (present?) and made us more popular. Thanks again

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - Kai-V - Oct. 28, 2015

Awesome that it happened before November at least, so the tournament celebration was not too early. Congratulations !

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - originalzankye - Oct. 28, 2015

Thank You.

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - Bey Brad - Oct. 28, 2015

Big congratulations! 100k is a huge achievement!

Thank You very much!

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - nickien - Oct. 29, 2015

Congratulations man Wink
By the way I have a passport. Wish I had taken part

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - Kei - Oct. 29, 2015

Congratulations, Zankye! Glad to see the forecast wasn't too far off. Smile

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - originalzankye - Oct. 29, 2015

Thank You. Actually was going to be 29th but the weekend was good so we were able to shave one day. Thanks for the support

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - BLASTERJOKER - Oct. 29, 2015

congrats to Zankye for getting +100k subscribers! you definately earned it!

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - originalzankye - Oct. 30, 2015

Thank You very much again

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - Ninja Blader - Oct. 30, 2015

Congrats Zankye!!!!

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - originalzankye - Oct. 31, 2015

Thank You

RE: WBO x Zankye Collaboration: 100K Zankye Subscribers Event, Giveaway, and Celebration! - RagerBlade - Nov. 01, 2015

Congrats at the 100K! Hopefully you'll hit that 200K soon! It'll also be great to see your Silver Play Button. Also I know you're getting a ton of congrats haha, so no trouble if you don't want to respond!