World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Battle B-Daman comeback? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Battle B-Daman comeback? (/Thread-Battle-B-Daman-comeback)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - Dan - Jun. 17, 2010

Hah, fair.
Anyway, it will fly.

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - Galaxxy - Jun. 17, 2010

Eeeeew, 2010 b-daman suck, a bird them how silly!

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - Annoying-Fork - Jun. 17, 2010

Thats exactly like the random miniature fire spirits or whatever they are.

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - Taru - Jun. 17, 2010

Lol i think they look amazing just amazing(sarcasm)

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - To - Jun. 17, 2010

YES MY DREAM OF PENGU B-DAMAN IS FINALLY COMPLETE, I LOVE YOU TAKARA TOMY!!!

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - Dan - Jun. 17, 2010

Dewd, Pengu was a 1980' classic which transitioned into a new type of television.
not a carping b-daman.

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - Taru - Jun. 17, 2010

(Jun. 17, 2010  11:35 PM)Dan Wrote: Dewd, Pengu was a 1980' classic which transitioned into a new type of television.
not a carping b-daman.
**It is still in corro corro comics
and they used to have donkey kong b-daman too lol .....bomberman was a b-daman so why not Pengu? XD

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - Dan - Jun. 18, 2010

Why not Tyson or Kai too.

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - To - Jun. 18, 2010

There's a Pengu manga? What the?

Isn't B Daman simply an offshoot of Bomberman anyways?

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - 桃太郎 - Jul. 01, 2010

(Jun. 15, 2010  12:13 PM)Galaxxy Wrote: Bakuso's accuracy barrel looked sick but I don't think it worked i'm not sure lol, I also had the yellow one with horns anyone know what that's called?

'Helio Breaker' if you didn't look it up already. =)

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - Galaxxy - Jul. 01, 2010

That's the one thanks!

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - 桃太郎 - Jul. 02, 2010

That was such a devastating Power B-Daman Pinching_eyes I really wanted Cobalt Saber

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - ShadowPegasis - Jul. 21, 2010

Crash B-Daman might bring it back if it's aired in NA

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - 桃太郎 - Jul. 22, 2010

I'll be honest; I don't like the design of Crash B-Daman as much as the old one (the series that North America got). If they do come back, I'll buy one or two to see what they're like.

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - R-J - Jul. 23, 2010

Does enyone know where I can get a revolver hades, gatling hades or megadiabros????
Does enyone know where I can get a revolver hades, gatling hades or megadiabros????

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - FrenchBlader - Jul. 25, 2010

News are coming the august 28th maybe

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - gurugulu - Jul. 27, 2010

News about what?

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - 桃太郎 - Jul. 27, 2010

I'm assuming he's talking about the new B-Daman launch in North America. I wonder how this is going to affect Beyblade, even though they are of the same company.....

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - R-J - Aug. 13, 2010

Hey does anyone know where I can get a b-daman called megadiablos or does anyone of you sell it?

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - stormblader16 - Aug. 19, 2010

a new b-daman lanch in north america man seems like so many old toys are being brought back i had a cobalt blade and wasnt impressed maybe these will be better like most bmf's are compared to the origanals

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - RAW - Aug. 19, 2010

i still buy em from the in toy

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - OkiBlaze - Aug. 19, 2010

*Jumps into discussion*
Hmm, that last time I bought B-Daman was last year, the ones that were shaped like guns (don't know the series...)
It also seems like they will be released again, but I haven't seen anything here yet...

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - Ldrago's Roar - Aug. 19, 2010

i think craash bdaman is okay but to much like a gun and in the anime some of the characters loook a little strange

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - Dragonfyre - Aug. 20, 2010

Yes. Fire Spirits got aired full here in the Philippines.

Back then, I was extremely addicted to B-Daman. My first B-Daman was Cobalt Saber Fire, because they used to release the toys waaaay before the airing of the anime. So in the first series, there were already Zero 2 B-Daman in stores. I was young, and thought that all navy blue b-daman were "Cobalt Saber!!!!!" and I ended up buying something I did not fully know and understand. Seriously; I called the Strike Shot a "Power Ball" back then because there was no anime to feed me info.

Afterwards, when Cartridge System was released. The first thing I bought was a complete set for Cobalt Blaster. Not a starter, but the complete set--complete with nearly all kinds of Strike Shot(except for Dark Drive Shot and the splitting strike shot), barrels and some sort of extender. Basically, A reshuffle set in BeySpeak. Then, I wasn't content. I bought 2 more barrels, 2 extenders, Rolling Feet, the rapid-firing cartridge thing. I do not remember all that I bought, but I DO remember that I bought ALL of the accesories released. In the end, I had this too-pumped-up, too-complicated piece of plastic that was very hard to operate. But it had output; the accesories didn't lie.

So what happened to my super, awesome, powerful, B-Daman?

I battled with it only ONCE, and thanks to my SUPER AWESOME skillz, I lost in the first round.
EPIC FAIL.

EDIT: I think I spent Php 4000 (something like $70) on this.

RE: Battle B-Daman comeback? - BlackAce - Aug. 21, 2010

They have a website up for "Cross Fight B-Daman":

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/b-daman/index.html

It's been updated a lot recently,with a web game based on the B-Ta 1 (Pinching_eyes) and B-Point Card (again,Pinching_eyes)

Still,despite the Pen-B (>_>) motif, it looks to correct some of the problems older B-Daman systems had (mostly lack of strategy) with the arcade machine. Still...I doubt that'll carry over into the international community.