World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
GFX Championships [Vote Finals!] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: GFX Championships [Vote Finals!] (/Thread-GFX-Championships-Vote-Finals)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Snivy - Oct. 29, 2012

Me Vs. Synth!
Awesome, Synth, I give you Congratulations in advance. (Just Joking)
Best of luck to all participants!

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Focus - Oct. 29, 2012

(Oct. 29, 2012  4:46 PM)Anchor Wrote: Gold, huh? Interesting, considering there is no special size, I can make it any size? (Maximum being 500x200?)

Yea Sure! You can make it!

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Luck - Oct. 29, 2012

Beyblades as a theme ! ? Yes!! xD For me it doesn't get much better than that! (Unless ofcourse it was anime...) Grin

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Voltage - Oct. 29, 2012

Man my theme just makes me happy. Look out Near i'm bringing my A game.

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] - Tri - Oct. 29, 2012

(Oct. 29, 2012  3:10 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I got electric and Tri? Well, I really have to do really well.

Be ready XD. I learned some knew things the Past couple days. Good luck Wink

Me vs. Beybladefoever, huh? A worthy opponent I'd say so myself.

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - ChinaBladeâ„¢ - Oct. 29, 2012

Me vs Kai vs... Viral? Awesome!
I am facing Viral, right?
And, I get a theme that I know nothing about.
This should be fun.

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Argentum - Oct. 29, 2012

Me Vs Anchor Huh? And Gold Is The Theme... May The Best Man/Woman Win

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - kaihiwatari5673 - Oct. 29, 2012

(Oct. 29, 2012  10:30 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Me vs Kai vs... Viral? Awesome!
This should be fun.

I know, the theme that I got was a theme that I knew nothing about. But I am making it right now.

Insomniac., can we use C4d's?

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - beybladefoever - Oct. 30, 2012

Me vs Tri, YEAH! This will be a big challenge. Good luck Tri

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Synth - Oct. 30, 2012

(Oct. 29, 2012  11:55 PM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2012  10:30 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Me vs Kai vs... Viral? Awesome!
This should be fun.

I know, the theme that I got was a theme that I knew nothing about. But I am making it right now.

Insomniac., can we use C4d's?

You can use anything as long as it fits the theme well

@China Viral will only be your opponent IF Kai won't be able to enter. For now, Vral will not play this round, but next round.

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - kaihiwatari5673 - Oct. 30, 2012

I already turned in my entry! I am fully devoted to this competition. It is like the world championships of GFX!!

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Viral - Oct. 30, 2012

That was fast? I sure reckon you would win, unless you think this tournament is a joke.

Anyways, I don't get this "Bye round" you speak of.

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Synth - Oct. 30, 2012

Let's Just say You can seat back and relax until round 2 starts

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Xlr8 - Oct. 30, 2012

hard luck is on my side firstly have focus and viral in my group 2nd got the theme i totally suck at Unhappy

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Kujikato - Oct. 30, 2012

It kinda was the point. double focal for double trouble!

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - sarabscientist - Oct. 30, 2012

Questions regarding the theme, size limits and opponents should be directed at Kuji or Synth. I will be helping put up the threads and keeping things in order. I have quite a few entries in already!

Swordsman Zoro
SyTric XZ
Synth
Tri
kaihiwatari5673
SolGloActivatur
Shirayuki
Anchor

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Kujikato - Oct. 30, 2012

I am impressed at how dedicated those people are. It was a week for the entry deadline, and that much!? Keep that up guys (and gals)! I want to see something like that in all the rounds!

Size is MAXIMUM 500x200, so anything smaller than that is fine for the normal battles.

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Luck - Oct. 30, 2012

I already have a first draft. i'm working on it right now...
It should be in soon. By the way, My theme is beyblade, does that mean that that it's both anime / toys / anything beyblade related??

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - sarabscientist - Oct. 30, 2012

(Oct. 30, 2012  7:02 PM)Luck Wrote: My theme is beyblade, does that mean that that it's both anime / toys / anything beyblade related??

I would assume so. Its only logical that way.

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Luck - Oct. 30, 2012

Oh, OK thanks xD
It's good to know that my first draft wasn't a complete waste.
Although I realised last night that I put my user name on it Tired
I'm taking it off in the 2nd draft though &O

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Kujikato - Oct. 31, 2012

Well, that happens. Some of us are used to putting our usernames on tags too much Tongue_out

Others look for intrinsic ways to blend them in.

Good to see everyone so hyped up and ready.

Just for note: You can change entries till the LAST day. So you can send Insomnaic. Entries up to Sunday @ 11:59 PM. (Her timezone, whatever it is).

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - sarabscientist - Oct. 31, 2012

So, the most recent entry is the one I will put in the thread. I haven't looked at any, just opened the message and moved them all to one folder.

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Luck - Oct. 31, 2012

(Oct. 31, 2012  5:40 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Well, that happens. Some of us are used to putting our usernames on tags too much Tongue_out

Others look for intrinsic ways to blend them in.

Good to see everyone so hyped up and ready.

Just for note: You can change entries till the LAST day. So you can send Insomnaic. Entries up to Sunday @ 11:59 PM. (Her timezone, whatever it is).

Once we've sent them to Insomniac. are we able to send her a new one if we decide that another is better (Don't worry, I don't plan to, i'm just wondering how much effort i have to put into deciding which one to enter before sending)))

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Synth - Oct. 31, 2012

Yes you may, and the new one will replace the old one.

RE: GFX Championships [REBORN] First Round Matches Posted!~ - Kujikato - Oct. 31, 2012

Yep, you can make as many as you want, but on Sunday, if you sent more than one, please PM her with the title: Final Round 1 Entry.
That entry will be your FINAL one.