World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} (/Thread-The-Competitive-Dojo-Trials-Bladers-Stack-It-Up)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - S.D.C - Oct. 28, 2011

FINALLY!
After litterally 3 hours of this I finally got three KO's in a row, in the correct stadium outs. God, I never realised how bad I am with attack types until now Confused But I have to thank the challenges, I know how to use attack types properly now. 3 hours of training really paid off. Well, I did get three KO's at about the 1.5 hour mark, but as I was celebrating I reaised my camera could only film 0.5 hours of film at one time, so the last hour was for nothing. That is when I decided to take a break, and throw my stadium at the wall in an epic rage-quit.

Beys Used:
-Offensive: BeatLynxR145R2F
-Target: BurnScorpioDF145BS

Video will be up soon.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Yamislayer - Oct. 28, 2011

hahah definitely not wasted time Wink

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - S.D.C - Oct. 28, 2011

(Oct. 28, 2011  12:17 PM)Yamislayer Wrote: hahah definitely not wasted time Wink
Totally.

Anyway, here is the vid. Unedited and uncut, and yes I am retarded at the end because I finally got three in a row and I kinda though the camera had stopped recording again XD

Read the discription on the video for notes and details on the test and how it was performed.

EDIT: Skip to around 2:10 for the actually sucessful shots. Stop at 3:00 to avoid the sheer horror at a 14 year old boy acting like a 3 year old.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Yamislayer - Oct. 28, 2011

the ending was fun hahah =P
anyway, I appreciate the effort you put in this.
Still guys, I'm noticing how grip reduces accuracy, did anyone else noticed this?

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Rendezvous - Oct. 28, 2011

(Oct. 28, 2011  4:42 PM)Yamislayer Wrote: the ending was fun hahah =P
anyway, I appreciate the effort you put in this.
Still guys, I'm noticing how grip reduces accuracy, did anyone else noticed this?

On the contrary , Grip actually improves accuracy for me..

it's kindda strange, i trained with grip, and still, i can't be as accurate as the pure string launcher.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Dracomageat - Oct. 28, 2011

I don't use the grip I have (I simply don't like it) and have real issues with string launchers so I use a straight up LL2. I'm also not really fond of the movement of rubber tips but that's just me.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Rendezvous - Oct. 28, 2011

Here is my upload for the 2nd trial..My gravity perseus version cannot be uploaded for some reason.. This video will show you why i actually prefer grip.. I didn't have my grip with me at the point of recording..

If this isn't accepted , Please tell me , I'll do another video.

EDIT: Alright , video removed. Will do a new one.

can't exactly accept for 2 reasons: the self kos and... did you dclare the exits? o.o

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Dracomageat - Oct. 28, 2011

Ok, my camera's out of batteries and TBH I'm fed up of not being able to repeat what I've done twice now.
You won't be getting another challenge #2 video from me.

i see =(

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Meow! - Oct. 28, 2011

Yay finally finished! Here is my entry to the second challenge. I probably should have use a heavier metal wheel with less recoil so that the kos weren't so fast.....

edit: I just re-watched the video and released my launches were VERY bad. Imo

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Yamislayer - Oct. 29, 2011

Ok! Nice job =)

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Rendezvous - Oct. 29, 2011

Alright , my 2nd try at this. Hopefully , this will be accepted.

I had to spend 2 hours to do this trial because i can't accurately KO the target bey out of the declared exits.. Which explains why i went mad at the ending.

Anyway , the 3 Declared-Exit-KO in a row did happened.

Pardon the background noise.

VariAres R145RF vs Killer Giraffe 145WD

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Dracomageat - Oct. 29, 2011

It's just not as impressive when you choose the same exit three times.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Uwik - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  5:27 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: It's just not as impressive when you choose the same exit three times.

Aww c'mon now. It's already difficult as it is. Anyway, I might try this challenge myself.... Maybe Smile

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Dracomageat - Oct. 29, 2011

I know that but that doesn't mean it doesn't look like a cop out. I could have done either 2 or S (right or front) every time without much trouble but I opted to make things more interesting. I don't have a video to show for it but I have two that came very close.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Rendezvous - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  5:39 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I know that but that doesn't mean it doesn't look like a cop out. I could have done either 2 or S (right or front) every time without much trouble but I opted to make things more interesting. I don't have a video to show for it but I have two that came very close.

2 or S , which means you declared 2 exits? o.o

I declared only 1 exit before i launched during this trial.

No, I'm saying I could have done 2, 2, 2 or s, s, s with significantly less trouble than the 2, s, 4 or 2, 4, s that I chose to do instead. 4, 4, 4 is harder for some reason.

(Oct. 29, 2011  7:44 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: No, I'm saying I could have done 2, 2, 2 or s, s, s with significantly less trouble than the 2, s, 4 or 2, 4, s that I chose to do instead. 4, 4, 4 is harder for some reason.

Hmm. I don't understand what is the 2 , S and 4 that you are talking about..

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Yamislayer - Oct. 29, 2011

I'm with low speed connection till tuesday, so i'll go on watchingvideos tuesday,sorry.

I can tell you that when showing some accuracy, 3 same exits can impress quite a bit =)
I'm with low speed connection till tuesday, so i'll go on watchingvideos tuesday,sorry.

I can tell you that when showing some accuracy, 3 same exits can impress quite a bit =)

(Oct. 29, 2011  8:00 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: Hmm. I don't understand what is the 2 , S and 4 that you are talking about..

Clockwise from the far right, the exits on my magnestadium are marked 2, s and 4. That's all.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - AeroRespawn - Oct. 29, 2011

yea boi Cool

By the way, when I compete in Trials, I'll give them names based on the challenge. Hope you don't mind. Smile

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Yamislayer - Oct. 31, 2011

No problem! Just wait 1 or 2 days and I'll be back home with a decent connection, sorry to make you guys wait.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Primal - Oct. 31, 2011

After approximately 45 minutes of failure, and 30 failed attempts, I bring you... MF Beat Lynx R145RF vs Thunder Libra DF145BS!