World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: MFB Tiers list Last Updated 27/12/11 (/Thread-MFB-Tiers-list-Last-Updated-27-12-11)

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Apr. 01, 2011

yes, but even so meteo wins more, so if you had a choice of what attack combo to use would you use the one with more smash or the one more win %

that is what this thread is more about

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Apr. 01, 2011

OMG are you serious. I've been over Meteo at least 5 times now.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ga' - Apr. 01, 2011

(Apr. 01, 2011  10:32 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: OMG are you serious. I've been over Meteo at least 5 times now.

Just clarifying what I thought they might have meant. I personally believe Meteo is great for attack, as I have seen KO's with it, even uncustomized. So yeah.

EDIT: Oh, and why is PD listed as needs more testing if it already has a position on the tiers list as tier-1 stamina again?

RE: MFB Tiers list - Ultra - Apr. 02, 2011

My annoyance was directed at rotation. Thanks for telling him.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Gen SimpL - Apr. 02, 2011

(Dec. 20, 2010  11:08 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Tier 1
Basalt
Libra
Earth mold 2

Note: In tier 1 Defence they are in order of best to worst so of the four Basalt performs the best and Earth Mold 2 the least.

um isnt there only 3 , its just an error lol

RE: MFB Tiers list - Aquilaz112 - Apr. 02, 2011

Hell is great for Defense with BD145.Tier 1 Material.

RE: MFB Tiers list - H8R - Apr. 02, 2011

with a CS it good RS AND RSF aren't as tall as CS but they will work as well their height prevents it from scraping the floor

RE: MFB Tiers list - Guardian - Apr. 02, 2011

WHY isn't vulcan ahead of meteo

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Apr. 02, 2011

(Apr. 02, 2011  5:10 PM)Guardian Wrote: WHY isn't vulcan ahead of meteo

because meteo gets better win rate at the moment

But when I'm testing
Vulcan always has a higher rate than meteo

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Apr. 02, 2011

(Apr. 02, 2011  5:20 PM)Guardian Wrote: But when I'm testing

yes but that is you, for most of the members on the WBO, meteo gets a higher win rate

if you look through testing you will see vs MF-H libra/earth (bull) gb145RS meteo gets 60-70% win and vulcan 20-60% win (IIRC)

if you could provide tests about this, that would be great

(Apr. 02, 2011  5:23 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

yes but that is you, for most of the members on the WBO, meteo gets a higher win rate

if you look through testing you will see vs MF-H libra/earth (bull) gb145RS meteo gets 60-70% win and vulcan 20-60% win (IIRC)

I don't have a libra
I will buy one to do more testing

RE: MFB Tiers list - H8R - Apr. 02, 2011

it would help with any top tier defense type thanks

RE: MFB Tiers list - th!nk - Apr. 02, 2011

Right spin has trouble against Rubber tips and 230, meteo is far more effective, and far more useful, than vulcan nowadays, especially as vulcan needs to be on a low track to work.

Also, why is Hell+BD145 not in the defense top tiers? MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS is an excellent defense combo, you should be able to find results if you look around, but anyone who's tried it should be able to support this. It can beat a couple of things that MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS can't (though MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS is better against a lot of combos), and while MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS (BD145 oriented to compensate for basalts dip), may be even stronger defensively, MF(H) Hell Kerbecs BD145CS is still excellent, and has great stamina. It's defence is even better in normal mode than boost, but I guess Basalt probably works better there.

That said, given the fact it walls most attackers, it should still be top tier for defence.

(Apr. 02, 2011  5:29 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: it would help with any top tier defense type thanks

we already have tons of testing on Libra. We don't really need any more.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Glad Hatter - Apr. 02, 2011

At least not until all the 4D beys are released with the newer parts am I right?

Yeah but the placement of Libra atm is accurate.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Dan - Apr. 03, 2011

I'm thinking CS should be above RSF? Also XF's position hasn't changed.. :V

RE: MFB Tiers list - Hero - Apr. 03, 2011

(Apr. 02, 2011  5:23 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

Can we really say that Meteo is knocking out the MF-H Libra combo or just outspinning and/or pain-splitting?

RE: MFB Tiers list - lord Wolfblade - Apr. 03, 2011

(Apr. 03, 2011  4:22 AM)Hero Wrote: Can we really say that Meteo is knocking out the MF-H Libra combo or just outspinning and/or pain-splitting?

mostly outspin with some KOs from the tests results i have seen, what is pain-splitting?

even if it is still mostly doing OS it still is the better choice

RE: MFB Tiers list - Azlanslayer - Apr. 03, 2011

Pain Splitting is somewhat meaning "Equalizing Spin". In this metagame as of now, Defence/Stamina is dominating, making Attack Type useless. With the current combo MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS, its can't be defeated by an attack type, even Meteo can't. Why bother talking about attack types Libruhhh

RE: MFB Tiers list - 桃太郎 - Apr. 03, 2011

Just coming back from a huge hiatus; I'm looking at the list of parts that have been stated to need more testing. Although I do support the testing of a part if extensive testing hasn't already been done, I don't think LRF should be on the list solely because we know its mirror opposite: Right Rubber Flat.

One can still argue that it deserves more testing because it is new; however, since it is a mirror part of an already existing one that has proven to be top-tier, I do not believe extensive testing to prove that LRF is indeed good is necessary.

Just throwing my ten cents into the conversation.

RE: MFB Tiers list - H8R - Apr. 03, 2011

(Apr. 03, 2011  2:05 AM)Dan Wrote: I'm thinking CS should be above RSF? Also XF's position hasn't changed.. :V

yeah CS reigns supreme with the 230 track and not much has been done with RSF IMO though it is a great defense bottom

RE: MFB Tiers list - Evan - Apr. 03, 2011

(Apr. 03, 2011  2:05 AM)Dan Wrote: I'm thinking CS should be above RSF? Also XF's position hasn't changed.. :V

Agreed 100%. CS has better stamina, almost the exact same defense, and when fresh can provide devastating attack. MF Libra GB145CS (aggressive) with siding shoot can KO most stamina types, will either deflect or KO attack types, and can outspin RS and RSF defense types.

Also, people have seen use on 230 with it..but I still fail to see how it helps any more than D or ES. It seems to have worse stamina than both of those, and a very similar height....tho the stamina problem may be because I have a VERY aggressive CS.

RE: MFB Tiers list - Electric - Apr. 03, 2011

I think when CS rubber is very work off, It's Stamina is higher than SD or WD, and S's balance issues are improved. I've only heard that and can't say that this statement is true. If you say otherwise, Please correct me.