World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - May. 24, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:
GRB1 Wrote:
Quote:I'm looking to buy an MS beyblade, and maybe one other just to have around. Can anyone recommend me one?
The Advance series MS blades are good for beginners IMO.
.Advance Averazer
.Advance Guardian
.Advance Eterner
.Advance Striker

When I get the times, I'll post what I can find, and what's affordable to see what you guys recommend, considering I have no idea what any of those are.

SexyMichael Wrote:
Synesthesia Wrote:I'm looking to buy an MS beyblade, and maybe one other just to have around. Can anyone recommend me one?

Also, whatever happened with the Gabriel(sp?) and Uriel(sp?) V2 beyblades? I haven't thought about beyblade in years, but I remember them being very cool looking.

Takara released Uriel 1, 2 and Gabriel.

Hasbro Released Uriel 1 as Wolborg 03. They also Released Capricorn Strike G, which is a Uriel 2 AR on a Flame Pegasus gyro BB. Gabriel was released as White Gabriel G. It's AR was changed to a double AR(like galman/galeon ect.) and it got EG-ified.

I remember looking for the Takara ones back when I was into beyblading, and not being able to find them. I did dig up a really old Takara blade.

Dark Draciel I think it is. I'm not sure, but whatever it is, is dark green, and has a light green blade underneath the attack ring. I also found some weird pink Galeon attack ring, that's attached to an old Hasbro Draciel body.

I think you'll find members advising you to get DEMS instead of the advance series.

Also, gabriel and uriel2 are uncommon as they are random booster prizes. Uriel2 isn't very useful, Gabriel has a nice AR but that's about it. I've no idea how the hasbro version of Gabriel performs, since the AR is changed.

Dark Draciel should have a three-winged AR with a three-winged subring. Your description sounds correct though. You're lucky to have it, I think.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Synesthesia - May. 24, 2008

Composer of Requiems Wrote:I think you'll find members advising you to get DEMS instead of the advance series.

Also, gabriel and uriel2 are uncommon as they are random booster prizes. Uriel2 isn't very useful, Gabriel has a nice AR but that's about it. I've no idea how the hasbro version of Gabriel performs, since the AR is changed.

Dark Draciel should have a three-winged AR with a three-winged subring. Your description sounds correct though. You're lucky to have it, I think.

I was reading the forums, and looked up the DEMS because of how many times it's mentioned here, and realized that I should probably get it. It seems cheap, and currently the only thing I really understand is how cool it looks, so utility, and preformance are a huge bonus. Is toywiz a good place to buy it, or can I find it cheaper else where? Also, since I'm buying it, is there another blade I should buy along with it?

So basically they are rare blades that just look really cool, but aren't worth the time?

Yeah, everything is in three's, and it has the light green sub ring. I don't really remember how I got it all those years ago, but I certainly remember being told that it wasn't common. I'd like to own another one if I can find it.

Lastly, I found something called a Guardian Driger, which is suppose to be umcommon, I guess. Is it worth the money? Because the price is $20 a pop.

This is it:
http://www.beyblade-topspin.privat.t-online.de/guardiadriger.jpg

Doesn't really look like much.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - SexyMichael - May. 24, 2008

Performance-wise, Guardian Driger is just a galeon with a really bad sub attack ring.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 24, 2008

can someone tell me what wrong? My blade spin but the next launch it come apart

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - SexyMichael - May. 24, 2008

Topblade Wrote:can someone tell me what wrong? My blade spin but the next launch it come apart

wat

ok, I launch it at the wall and it go down and still spin but now when I launch it at the arena wall then it just come apart

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Pinoy Blader - May. 24, 2008

Whats a fair price for these blades?
Driger S-2 limited edition crystal colors
Draciel S-crystal limited edition
Metal Ball Defendar-Base
Dragoon V2
Dragoon MS
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger-phantom force

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Synesthesia - May. 24, 2008

Found a place to buy a crapload of dark boosters(well the pack you can randomly get dark draciel from... I totally want another one badly), is it worth it to stock up on them for collection/reselling/playing purposes?

Sometime next month I plan to buy a couple HMS blades, and if anyone here thinks it's a good idea, I'll get some boosters, hopefully pick up on some rare/valuable beyblades.

I lost the bit to my Dark Draciel somewhere in my room, which pisses me off, havingn two would rectify this. One for show, and one for play.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Pich - May. 24, 2008

Topblade Wrote:ok, I launch it at the wall and it go down and still spin but now when I launch it at the arena wall then it just come apart

is it an EG? cuz they could come apart pretty easy, atleast mine do.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - bugturtles - May. 24, 2008

Topblade Wrote:ok, I launch it at the wall and it go down and still spin but now when I launch it at the arena wall then it just come apart

Maybe just put the beyblade back together?

Or tighten your parts. When the Attack Ring comes off, usually the WD follows suit. The method of making the parts tight eludes me at the moment, but I think it has to do with clear nail varnish (correct if i am wrong on this guys).

Pichuscute Wrote:

no it isn't, it a Draciel MS Blade

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - May. 25, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:I was reading the forums, and looked up the DEMS because of how many times it's mentioned here, and realized that I should probably get it. It seems cheap, and currently the only thing I really understand is how cool it looks, so utility, and preformance are a huge bonus. Is toywiz a good place to buy it, or can I find it cheaper else where? Also, since I'm buying it, is there another blade I should buy along with it?

So basically they are rare blades that just look really cool, but aren't worth the time?

Yeah, everything is in three's, and it has the light green sub ring. I don't really remember how I got it all those years ago, but I certainly remember being told that it wasn't common. I'd like to own another one if I can find it.

Hmm what else to get depends on your budget; many useful purchases are just bought for one part. For example, you could get Magical Ape because its attack ring works well with DEMS's metal change core. However, you wouldn't find the rest of the parts useful in battle, although it's rather fun to play with. Maybe if you have guidelines as to what kind of parts you're looking for, it'll be easier to narrow down.

Most rare blades arn't that useful, just for collection. Don't you think that's a good thing?

Synesthesia Wrote:Found a place to buy a crapload of dark boosters(well the pack you can randomly get dark draciel from... I totally want another one badly), is it worth it to stock up on them for collection/reselling/playing purposes?

Sometime next month I plan to buy a couple HMS blades, and if anyone here thinks it's a good idea, I'll get some boosters, hopefully pick up on some rare/valuable beyblades.

I lost the bit to my Dark Draciel somewhere in my room, which pisses me off, havingn two would rectify this. One for show, and one for play.

I think that's Random Booster 8, which also comes with Uriel2. Depends on the cost. There are some other useful parts in that booster if I recall correctly, so it isn't really a bad investment for collecting plastics.

If you can find HMS random boosters, it'll be good.

Topblade Wrote:
Pichuscute Wrote:

no it isn't, it a Draciel MS Blade

Probably loose bitchip.

bugturtles Wrote:Or tighten your parts. When the Attack Ring comes off, usually the WD follows suit. The method of making the parts tight eludes me at the moment, but I think it has to do with clear nail varnish (correct if i am wrong on this guys).

Use this on the bitchip. Personally, I use transparent spraypaint since I don't have nail varnish.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - bugturtles - May. 25, 2008

Round Shell MS is one of the most fun Gimmick type HMS to use. I usually launch it down the stairs in its "tire" mode.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Synesthesia - May. 25, 2008

I couldn't find the HMS random boosters just old ones for around $5 a pop. 7 and 8. I think that Beyblade is really going to pick up in popularity with the new series, so stocking up on super rare blades seems like a good idea. Plus I love my Dark Draciel, and having another plus some of my old dream blades like Gabriel and Uriel would make me happy.

I'm not going to be doing any competitive blading anytime soon unless the new season causes an explosion, and it suddenly becomes popular again. For now, a few useful blades will make me happy.

So far I'm sold on DEMS, and WBMS.

Pretty much the only way to get HMS RBAs are to import them in lots. It's cheaper buying in a big lot instead of individually due to the third party/proxy's profit fees.

Ebay's usually the best place to look for that sort of thing right?

Synesthesia Wrote:Ebay's usually the best place to look for that sort of thing right?

Try YJA (Yahoo Japan Auctions). Look in the YJA Topic in Buy! Sell! Trade! forum. Smile

Wow, I saw alot of really cool things in that thread, but unfortunately even after reading that whole thread on mail order japan, it still seems godawful complicated.

Found this on ebay:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdlwv99

Good deals, or not?

It's not that complicated, IMO.

I actually use Celga instead of MOJ. I was able to make my own YJA account with them, and use that account when I went to buy from YJA. They set it up so that it sends the items to them, then when I pay up, they send the items to me.

I think it's much easier than constantly emailing someone when you want to bid. Because with your own account, you can bid when you want how you want.

I've never heard of Celga, but it sounds more convenient.

How are the fees and everything?

Synesthesia Wrote:I've never heard of Celga, but it sounds more convenient.

How are the fees and everything?

http://celga.com/fee.html

Thanks alot.

With the fees and such, you'd really have to find a lot that would be worth your money.

Synesthesia Wrote:Thanks alot.

With the fees and such, you'd really have to find a lot that would be worth your money.

Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.

I always thought of it as a waiting game in those kinds of situations.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 26, 2008

Pegasus 105F,Pegasus 145D? the same blade but they have differnt numbers, what up with that

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - bugturtles - May. 26, 2008

Topblade Wrote:Pegasus 105F,Pegasus 145D? the same blade but they have differnt numbers, what up with that

Probably those manufacturing numbers again.