World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sam - Jul. 30, 2008

use the introduce yourself forum and not the mfb topic ok johny

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 30, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:It's clear they meant to implement this, but I think it was corrected for durability reasons, not safety. You're not supposed to touch these things while they're spinning. I imagine we will see Spike Attack.

It's really sad that they didn't get to use this. That design looks like it has so much potential. That, and it's one of the most badass ARs I've seen. That AR on a Grip Flat base would be insane. Looks like it could knock something severely off balance without much trouble.

It's does look very breakable though, but couldn't they have remedied that by reinforcing the parts that are more susceptible to breakage?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 30, 2008

guys it's almost time for the release of these blades. just 10 more days, dang so happy but i haven't preorder mine yet. hopefully leo haven't ran out. I think i'm going it get ripped off by Toywiz. there's no other online stores that is selling leo. Ideal has been sold out for leo n theintoys will be in stock like a month later besides i can't wait that long. any help or suggestions?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 30, 2008

I think your best bet is to just be patient, there will be plenty of opportunities to obtain the new beyblades. The product line isn't going to just stop, and I highly doubt that these things are going to jump in price.

In the meantime, you should really read these threads:

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=4

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=1377

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=165

All three will most likely be very helpful.

thank u so much, really but all of that is too difficult to do but I'll probably still going to get mine from Toywiz. If only Leo(ne) was still avalible on Ideal I could of got it from there. Once again, Thanks.

Well, if you ever want to expand your collection, YJA is really the only way to do it effectively way to do it.

It. Is. Not. Difficult. It only seems that way at first, but really, it's no more difficult than using ebay. If you have a paypal account then it is extremely simple. All you do, is send a deposit to Mail Order Japan, and then browse Yahoo Japan lots using an online translator.

It's up to you, but I feel you're making it out to be more difficult than it actually is.

I guess ur right. but it will take a while to arrive. Lets see, it will be release on August 9 but if i was to order it from YJA, it will probably take like 10-12 days to arrive. School for me starts on August 19, but I want the blades before school even starts. The only way for me to do that is to buy it from toywiz and add a few more dollars for rush delivery.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Jul. 30, 2008

johny Wrote:I guess ur right. but it will take a while to arrive. Lets see, it will be release on August 9 but if i was to order it from YJA, it will probably take like 10-12 days to arrive. School for me starts on August 19, but I want the blades before school even starts. The only way for me to do that is to buy it from toywiz and add a few more dollars for rush delivery.

Wouldn't it be more than "a few more dollars?" I always thought that rush delivery was a good bit more expensive than regular delivery.

Hmm...all of this talk about preorders makes me wonder:
Which of the first four MFBs will be the most-bought? I'm anticipating Bull will be most-popular, which makes me sad...I hate using a blade that everyone else uses.
On the other hand, Cheiron/Sagittario seems to be pretty unpopular...

not true, Leo(ne) will be most bought. It's already sold out on Ideal and it is mega hot on toywiz. I think it's because many people like lion for a favorite animal

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Xeno - Jul. 30, 2008

I think it would be between Pegasis and Leo.

johny Wrote:not true, Leo(ne) will be most bought. It's already sold out on Ideal and it is mega hot on toywiz. I think it's because many people like lion for a favorite animal

Or, maybe because in the only video of MFB, Leo (I refuse to call it "Leone") beats Cheiron/Sagittario, so people assume Leo's best. They don't know how Bull and Pegasus will work, so they're going with what they know works.

Of course, I don't think that Leo is all that great, and the Wheel doesn't seem to be very good...

I'm actually thinking that Gemini might be the first gimmik beyblade to come out.

The wheel of it doesn't look like it can do alot of damage. Maybe, but Leo's bottom looks to be more efficient than the other starter. See, dragoon always have more design and features than the other beyblade but it was always the weakess. I think just because Pegasis n bull have more design n the only one with beypointer, it might make them the same as dragoon. I'm not really sure, It depends on what arena u use.

Xeno Wrote:I'm actually thinking that Gemini might be the first gimmik beyblade to come out.
Do we have pictures of Gemini?
If so, may I see them? Someone was talking about "new pictures" yesterday, and never replied when I asked what he/she was talking about.

johny Wrote:The wheel of it doesn't look like it can do alot of damage. Maybe, but Leo's bottom looks to be more efficient than the other starter. See, dragoon always have more design and features than the other beyblade but it was always the weakess. I think just because Pegasis n bull have more design n the only one with beypointer, it might make them the same as dragoon. I'm not really sure, It depends on what arena u use.

Dragoon wasn't always the weakest, it just didn't spin for very long (especially the first models), so most people didn't consider it to be good.
And Pegasus and Bull don't really have "more design." Bull is an Upper-Attack beyblade, Pegasus is probably smash or something. They just look special because they have special attack designs, which doesn't necessarily mean they have "more design."

yes, that was what i meant, "more design". Anyway, who is gemini?

No there are no new pictures of Gemini. I was just thinking Gemini as the new Phantom Fox. But I could be wrong. There are actually pictures of Libra, Pisces, and what I think is Aquarius in the wiki under MFB.

johny Wrote:yes, that was what i meant, "more design". Anyway, who is gemini?

Gemini is "The Twins" in the Horoscope, and apparently, Gemini will be coming out some time in November.

Still waiting for picture on Gemini and Pisces/Aquarius...

have u guys been to the MFB japanese website lately, they kinda changed it up a bit. since the " Metal Fight Beyblade Birth Festival ", already past like a week ago, they should of made a video of it

Grey Wrote:

Gemini is "The Twins" in the Horoscope, and apparently, Gemini will be coming out some time in November.

Look in here for the pictures of Pisces and Aquarius. http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Metal_Fight_Beyblade

Xeno Wrote:
Grey Wrote:

Look in here for the pictures of Pisces and Aquarius. http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Metal_Fight_Beyblade
DJ 2002 - Shock!
Oh, I feel stupid.

I've already seen those! I didn't realize that you were talking about the drawings. Chief - Sigh ...

Anyway, thanks for pointing out what should have been obvious to me. Grin

lol np

the images of Pisces n Aquarius looks like a sketch of how the real ones are going to look like, but not exactly the same

johny Wrote:the images of Pisces n Aquarius looks like a sketch of how the real ones are going to look like, but not exactly the same

...are you pointing them out to me, or just stating that they're sketches?

If the former, no need. I know what the Pisces and Aquarius are now, and I saw the pictures a long time ago. I just didn't know that the sketches were Pisces and Aquarius.

i was stating it anyways i have to go, talk to ya later

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 30, 2008

johny Wrote:i was stating it anyways i have to go, talk to ya later

Hi johny, this isn't a chat room, please don't make posts like this. Thanks.