World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - May. 17, 2008

Yeah, the V series were all a pretty big flop. The F series wasn't great either. In retrospect, very few of the mainline Beyblades after the S series were any good.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 17, 2008

does anyone have extra good parts and willin to send me them for free?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST. FOR REAL THIS TIME.)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Sega - May. 18, 2008

^

Hahaha

Anyways, im trying to track down some HMS Blades, just phasing out the Plastic Blades and move onto HMS before the new blades come out, there any good Online stores that would still sell them?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - May. 18, 2008

Toywiz still has a few, but most are expensive. They have DEMS on the cheap. YJ is your best bet.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Seldia - May. 20, 2008

What does the spring grip for HMS launchers actually DO? I can't tell from the packaging

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Alice - May. 20, 2008

Seldia Wrote:What does the spring grip for HMS launchers actually DO? I can't tell from the packaging

To be honest, nothing much! It's really only there for support and aesthetics. It might help some players to shoot more comfortably if they have big hands and find holding a HMS grip by itself too fiddly.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Seldia - May. 21, 2008

Hmm, I was browsing and I saw one on the site for... wait for it.. ALMOST $10! For a spring grip! I almost died Tongue_out Thanks for the info Smile

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 22, 2008

Can somebody tell me what the Different between Dranzer GT and Dranzer Gigs Turbo?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bluezee - May. 22, 2008

its the same blade...one is just abbreviated and the other is its full name..

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 22, 2008

oh ok,Thank You for telling me Bluezee

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bluezee - May. 22, 2008

no problem

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ichida - May. 22, 2008

Which CWD is best for a Metal Ape / Metal Change compact out of Defense Ring, Free Defenser, or God Ring? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - May. 22, 2008

I'm not sure of how to explain it exactly, but with a free spinning CWD, there's friction between the CWD and WD on hits, but it causes it to somewhat absorb (probably a bad word for it) shock preventing KO at that cost. Both are heavier than Defense Ring.

With a fixed CWD, there's no shock being absorbed so it's less immune to getting KOed, but it'll have more RPM on its own. I'd use God Ring over Free Defenser... I'm not sure about your CWD choice though.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - KoD PT - May. 22, 2008

I'd stick with either Circle Heavy or Defense Ring for this type of combo. Besides the decrease in RPM compared to the other 2, bulky CWDs tend to do not so good with Metal Change Core since it's low height, they start touching the stadium floor when going through the tornado ridge, while in a slant or generally just upon getting hit hard, which ends up screwing you over.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Caron - May. 22, 2008

How many different HMS circle heavy weight disks are there? I got a WD from RBA2 and i think it's from Einstein, but i think it's a CWD?

Also, are the letters/numbers on the WD all unique, for example, A7 on Sea Dragon's CWD Defense Ring?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Seldia - May. 22, 2008

How fast do tips wear down on beystadiums? And does anyone have any tips for reducing how fast they erode, other than don't user them on rough surfaces?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - May. 22, 2008

Depends on the material. Only way to slow the wear down is to use them less. Rubber tips wear out the fastest, metal tips the slowest.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Seldia - May. 22, 2008

Thanks

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - bugturtles - May. 22, 2008

saiyanangel5 Wrote:Also, are the letters/numbers on the WD all unique, for example, A7 on Sea Dragon's CWD Defense Ring?

I believe these number/letter combinations are only used for manufacturing purposes. So, you'll see a few WD's (CWD metal piece and the Circles) with the same numbers, most probably.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - GRB1 - May. 23, 2008

^Exactly what he said. Those 3 to 2 character number-letter combos on the weight discs are there for manufacturing purposes. Makes it easier for them to sort them out.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Nic - May. 23, 2008

G Wrote:I'm not sure of how to explain it exactly, but with a free spinning CWD, there's friction between the CWD and WD on hits, but it causes it to somewhat absorb (probably a bad word for it) shock preventing KO at that cost. Both are heavier than Defense Ring.

With a fixed CWD, there's no shock being absorbed so it's less immune to getting KOed, but it'll have more RPM on its own. I'd use God Ring over Free Defenser... I'm not sure about your CWD choice though.
You can say that the free spinning CWD will pretty much absorb the hits from the opponents, and instead of the main body being hit, the impact will mainly cause the CWD to be hit and change speed. However, as the CWD settles down to the same speed as the rest of the Beyblade, it'll have a slight effect on the speed of the Beyblade itself.

The other issue is that I *suspect* that throughout, it has a retarding force on the speed of the Beyblade. I can't really confirm this yet, though.

GRB1 Wrote:^Exactly what he said. Those 3 to 2 character number-letter combos on the weight discs are there for manufacturing purposes. Makes it easier for them to sort them out.

Do you think these are mould numbers or shift numbers? No one cares if they were shifts, but it'll be interesting if this can help to sort out particular parts by weight or such.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Synesthesia - May. 24, 2008

I'm looking to buy an MS beyblade, and maybe one other just to have around. Can anyone recommend me one?

Also, whatever happened with the Gabriel(sp?) and Uriel(sp?) V2 beyblades? I haven't thought about beyblade in years, but I remember them being very cool looking.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - GRB1 - May. 24, 2008

Quote:I'm looking to buy an MS beyblade, and maybe one other just to have around. Can anyone recommend me one?
The Advance series MS blades are good for beginners IMO.
.Advance Averazer
.Advance Guardian
.Advance Eterner
.Advance Striker

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - SexyMichael - May. 24, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:I'm looking to buy an MS beyblade, and maybe one other just to have around. Can anyone recommend me one?

Also, whatever happened with the Gabriel(sp?) and Uriel(sp?) V2 beyblades? I haven't thought about beyblade in years, but I remember them being very cool looking.

Takara released Uriel 1, 2 and Gabriel.

Hasbro Released Uriel 1 as Wolborg 03. They also Released Capricorn Strike G, which is a Uriel 2 AR on a Flame Pegasus gyro BB. Gabriel was released as White Gabriel G. It's AR was changed to a double AR(like galman/galeon ect.) and it got EG-ified.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Synesthesia - May. 24, 2008

GRB1 Wrote:
Quote:I'm looking to buy an MS beyblade, and maybe one other just to have around. Can anyone recommend me one?
The Advance series MS blades are good for beginners IMO.
.Advance Averazer
.Advance Guardian
.Advance Eterner
.Advance Striker

When I get the times, I'll post what I can find, and what's affordable to see what you guys recommend, considering I have no idea what any of those are.

SexyMichael Wrote:
Synesthesia Wrote:I'm looking to buy an MS beyblade, and maybe one other just to have around. Can anyone recommend me one?

Takara released Uriel 1, 2 and Gabriel.

Hasbro Released Uriel 1 as Wolborg 03. They also Released Capricorn Strike G, which is a Uriel 2 AR on a Flame Pegasus gyro BB. Gabriel was released as White Gabriel G. It's AR was changed to a double AR(like galman/galeon ect.) and it got EG-ified.

I remember looking for the Takara ones back when I was into beyblading, and not being able to find them. I did dig up a really old Takara blade.

Dark Draciel I think it is. I'm not sure, but whatever it is, is dark green, and has a light green blade underneath the attack ring. I also found some weird pink Galeon attack ring, that's attached to an old Hasbro Draciel body.