World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-Spring-2010-Canada-Fall-2010-USA-UK)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Ultra - Feb. 13, 2010

They look a bit big for key chains.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - theflightyellz - Feb. 13, 2010

I do really like the packaging design they've gone for, but I'm REALLY hoping that the wheel choices on these keychains are no indicator of the actual releases D:
If they are, there's going to be pitchforks and torches...
Thanks for these Brad.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Benkei - Feb. 13, 2010

The packaging looks much more like the pre-HWS version.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Khel - Feb. 13, 2010

ughhh I hope to god they use boxes.

I absolutely loathe Blister packs.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Ash - Feb. 13, 2010

It's gonna be on NickToons!!!! xD (If anyone didnt know the link is http://corusent.com/home/Corporate/PressReleases/tabid/1697/Default.aspx?Id=1845 )

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Khel - Feb. 13, 2010

Pretty sure Kai-V already mentioned this a few pages ago.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Ash - Feb. 13, 2010

Heh, I just checked the OP and assumed no one knew.

Am I allowed to make a YT video with all of this information? And can I use those KeyChain pics?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - theflightyellz - Feb. 13, 2010

(Feb. 13, 2010  5:42 PM)Khel Wrote: ughhh I hope to god they use boxes.

I absolutely loathe Blister packs.
[Image: scalpy.png]
They make light work of blister packaging.
Admittedly I'd prefer it if they were packed in the cardboard boxes, they're a lot less wasteful.

(Feb. 13, 2010  6:14 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Admittedly I'd prefer it if they were packed in the cardboard boxes, they're a lot less wasteful.

Yeah, and they can be recycled.

Also, looking at that picture Kai-V showed there is a RED LIGHT LAUNCHER

(Feb. 13, 2010  6:14 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: [Image: scalpy.png]
They make light work of blister packaging.
Admittedly I'd prefer it if they were packed in the cardboard boxes, they're a lot less wasteful.

Awesome.

Oh and I do use a sharp Swiss Army Knife. But blister packs suck.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Toonpenguin - Feb. 13, 2010

NO way MFB is gonna be on nickToons thank god, if disney took another show that i liked (cough cough nartuo shippuden) i would have flipped out. Atleast Nickledeon will probably keep it closer to the original then disney would have. darn thats only for UK though.

I really hope CN doesn't get it in the US, i think they might because of the "dudes make it happen" weekend on CN they are premiere 2 new shows which hint hint wink wink 1 of them maybe a MFB

If CN gets it its possibly it could actually saved CN and bring there ratings back up or CN might just make MFB die with it

also seeing how 99% of CN is owned by a canadian channel i wouldn't be surprised if CN got it .

also a few months back they played the beyblade movie, i belive they played it in september, so that in its self may have been another hit to them getting the show

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - To - Feb. 13, 2010

Just so no one else gets the wrong idea. Those keychains aren't made by Hasbro. They're made by a third party. And it could be that they fudged up on the product display.

(Feb. 13, 2010  6:58 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: also seeing how 99% of CN is owned by a canadian channel i wouldn't be surprised if CN got it .

Time Warner is not Canadian. And Cartoon Network isn't owned by any Canadian entity. They just air a lot of Nelvana's and Nerd Corp's current stuff (Storm Hawks, Hot Wheels Battle Force 5, Bakugan, 6teen, Total Drama Island, Total Drama Action, etc.).

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Toonpenguin - Feb. 13, 2010

oh well i just thought since most of that stuff is from a canadian channel it ment they owned CN, but still if nelvana gets it in canada the odds of CN having it are ridiculously high

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - TheLVJ - Feb. 14, 2010

I've discovered footage from Toy Fair.

http://www.youtube.com/user/widro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWFgHH_r5Ds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IixqSLpz81w

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Bey Brad - Feb. 14, 2010

lol the dub opening

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Ashari - Feb. 14, 2010

beyblade beyblade let it rip what but i like the box the new beyblades are in
i wonder can you buy that stadium

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Khel - Feb. 14, 2010

(Feb. 14, 2010  6:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol the dub opening

qft

Also by the looks of it we're getting Dark Cancer and Storm Aquario. Packaging is interesting.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - To - Feb. 14, 2010

Seems they're still going for that type of rock music with the opening. (From what I heard of it) It sounds better then it does in Japanese, but that's still a very awkward song. The ending will be interesting to hear (part of me thinks instrumental).

Now, I don't watch the show in Japanese or anything, but are there any lyrical insert songs in it? lol

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Bae Master - Feb. 14, 2010

(Feb. 14, 2010  6:39 AM)Khel Wrote: qft

Also by the looks of it we're getting Dark Cancer and Storm Aquario. Packaging is interesting.
AND Clay Aries. YUSSS.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Cailany - Feb. 14, 2010

"beyblade let it rip, gotta rip,let it rip"? that sounded horrible...

release images
Metal Fusion Battle Case
Metal Fusion Beystadium
Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium
Super Vortex Stadium
Electric top(left) launcher grip (right)
Metal Fusion Two-Pack (Rock Leone & Flame Bull)
There's an image of what i think is the "METAL FUSION REACTOR CHAMBER" but it's so small it's imposable to see anything

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Giga - Feb. 14, 2010

The amount of old stuff they Re reusing is really bad. Also lol the stadiums. And, I'm slightly worried about them using old left launchers...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Dirge - Feb. 14, 2010

the launcher in the super vortex stadium set looks intresting.The stadiums also look like they have ridges Confused

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Crimson - Feb. 14, 2010

Those Stadiums are... unique.
And the packaging is interesting to say the lst.

But it's cool to see how it's being handled.
and that theme song is hilarious.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Kei - Feb. 14, 2010

LOL http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs128.snc3/17576_487735575295_215311915295_10946824_8216652_n.jpg Is that a gold L Drago with a red Lightning though?!

Overall, the packaging is quite ugly. There is so much more they could have done with it; it feels extremely generic.

Stadiums are all quite odd, as I'm sure we all expected haha. It's interesting that they opted to include only two pockets in the Fusion Beystadium, it does help balance the game. And at least they all seem to have a Tornado Ridge; how effective it is remains to be seen though.

Is there no pockets/openings in the Super Vortex Stadium? What are they thinking?

Also, they have modified the handle of the BeyLauncher (String Launcher):
[Image: beylauncherstringlaunch.jpg]

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Crimson - Feb. 14, 2010

I think they changed the handle so it's easier to wrap your fingers around it.

Also, in that video where it pans across the beyblades, you can see Rock Orso.
And the packages say "Storm Aquario" and "Dark Wolf", etc, with no numbers or letters afterwards. so I'm not sure how they're handling the naming scheme.

Edit:
Also, we're getting Storm Pegasus
[Image: cuion.png]