World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sam - Jul. 29, 2008

Kiewzy Wrote:Metal Fight beys looks more professional looking and who knows? It may become a new sports event in the future if Takara-Tomy allows other companies to make it. Perhaps you may see a Nike Beyblade in the future if this is their strategy.
not going to happen

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - To - Jul. 29, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Kiewzy Wrote:Metal Fight beys looks more professional looking and who knows? It may become a new sports event in the future if Takara-Tomy allows other companies to make it.

Why would they do this?

There are Nike Shoe Transformers, carp sells.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 29, 2008

Will someone please contact Toywiz and tell them that the price they have for Leo(ne) n Cheiron is wrong for the starters. They're getting me piss off.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 29, 2008

boh978 Wrote:Will someone please contact Toywiz and tell them that the price they have for Leo(ne) n Cheiron is wrong for the starters. They're getting me piss off.

I already said, I already sent them a message and got no response.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Sasch - Jul. 29, 2008

Beyblade is a hobby more like TCG's and Warhammer, not a sport.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Jul. 29, 2008

boh978 Wrote:if beyblade becomes a big hit over usa, then they will rapidly begin making more newer versions and it can lead them to no more ideas.

...did you miss the hysteria Beyblades caused about four years ago?

Oh, and it wouldn't mater if Beyblades became a big hit in the US, because Takara wouldn't really care all that much (unless it was extreme hysteria). If it was a huge hit in Japan, then they'd make a bunch of newer versions, but US? Not really.

---
Hey, does anyone know what kind of Attacker Wolf will be? Methinks Spike Attack, but that's a stretch.

wolf looks to be a combination type

boh978 Wrote:wolf looks to be a combination type

Dj - Uh.
I know. I pointed it out in the Questions topic, when I noticed the picture of the Wolf with the "Balance" symbol below it.

I'm asking what kind of attacker it will be. Y'know, Smash Attack, Upper Attack, Spike Attack, Force Smash...which one?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Aikemi - Jul. 29, 2008

i called toywiz yesterday i felt lik i wuz tlkn 2 a retarded 3 yr old just hearing the name toywiz makes me wanna kick the asses of toywiz staff and all those who have done business with them...unless ur cool, then i wont kick ur carp

-WOLF- Wrote:i called toywiz yesterday i felt lik i wuz tlkn 2 a retarded 3 yr old just hearing the name toywiz makes me wanna kick the asses of toywiz staff and all those who have done business with them...unless ur cool, then i wont kick ur carp

get out

do any of u kno where to find newly posted MFB images that was recently added?

boh978 Wrote:do any of u kno where to find newly posted MFB images that was recently added?

Could you be more specific? I didn't hear about any new images.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 29, 2008

-WOLF- Wrote:i called toywiz yesterday i felt lik i wuz tlkn 2 a retarded 3 yr old just hearing the name toywiz makes me wanna kick the asses of toywiz staff and all those who have done business with them...unless ur cool, then i wont kick ur carp

Posts like this aren't appropriate at all. Please refrain from posting like this in the future.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - theflightyellz - Jul. 30, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:I think we are all experiencing a similar issue with children all over the world. However, in Japan, the cultural climate is very different.
True, but I don't think beyblade stands much of a chance, the toy market is in steady decline as it is with the success of 3rd generation consoles, in particular the wii and XBOX360, my cousins 9 years old and seems to be interested in little other than playing Grand Theft Auto 4 or fighting with his friends.
The teenage market I doubt would be massively interested, I just don't see it coming back with the same ferocity as it had when Beyblade was first released, and you couldn't get them in shops since they were out of stock.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Jul. 30, 2008

dieddead46 Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:I think we are all experiencing a similar issue with children all over the world. However, in Japan, the cultural climate is very different.
True, but I don't think beyblade stands much of a chance, the toy market is in steady decline as it is with the success of 3rd generation consoles, in particular the wii and XBOX360, my cousins 9 years old and seems to be interested in little other than playing Grand Theft Auto 4 or fighting with his friends.
The teenage market I doubt would be massively interested, I just don't see it coming back with the same ferocity as it had when Beyblade was first released, and you couldn't get them in shops since they were out of stock.

Wow, way to be negative. :\
Besides, not all kids are like that. Sure, the new generation of children is not like the last one, but I doubt that that drastic of a change can happen in less than half a decade. You can't base an entire generation of children on your cousin (who, IMO, has no damn reason to be playing GTA, 9-year-olds are in their formative years, and GTA has no actual value whatsoever).
I agree that MFB may not be as popular as Bakuten Shoot, but I'm sure MFB will have some success. I mean, most members here are heavily anticipating the new Beyblades, as am I.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 30, 2008

And evidently did not understand what I said about cultural climate ... toy industry is still fine in Japan.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 30, 2008

why haven't they show at least alittle preview or trailer of the show yet?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 30, 2008

boh978 Wrote:why haven't they show at least alittle preview or trailer of the show yet?

Because it doesn't come out for another six months?

In all seriousness, please stop asking questions you know we have no possible way of knowing.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 30, 2008

Because it's July 29th of 2008. It isn't set to air until Spring 2009.

Edit:

Refer to Brad's post, I think mine is hugely inaccurate.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - WiLdDeFeNdEr - Jul. 30, 2008

boh978 Wrote:Will someone please contact Toywiz and tell them that the price they have for Leo(ne) n Cheiron is wrong for the starters. They're getting me piss off.

i don't think there gonna change their price, people are and still are buying them at that price so their just makin money, they can charge what ever they want, if there selling they don't care.

u guys get so carp pissed out of stupid little carp. U can banned me all u want cause i'm never going to this website any more. bitches

boh978 Wrote:u guys get so carp pissed out of stupid little carp. U can banned me all u want cause i'm never going to this website any more. bitches

Done.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - WiLdDeFeNdEr - Jul. 30, 2008

does any one think/know if they'll be able to make a spiked attack ring(ya know, yor common dragoon style attack ring), or do you think they might nor be able too because seeing as their made of metal it might be like a safety hazard or something restrciting the design?

i wouldn't have thought there would be a restriction but, i havn't seen a new MFB blade designed like it yet most pictures releases so far are designs on mostly circular beyblade attack rings, unless there just releasing it later on in the series.
Who knows maybe the blades released so far are just th spark nights and spin dragoons of the new series.

WiLdDeFeNdEr Wrote:does any one think/know if they'll be able to make a spiked attack ring(ya know, yor common dragoon style attack ring), or do you think they might nor be able too because seeing as their made of metal it might be like a safety hazard or something restrciting the design?

i wouldn't have thought there would be a restriction but, i havn't seen a new MFB blade designed like it yet most pictures releases so far are designs on mostly circular beyblade attack rings, unless there just releasing it later on in the series.
Who knows maybe the blades released so far are just th spark nights and spin dragoons of the new series.

I would imagine we'll see more advances. If you look at Pegasis' original Wheel:

[Image: Pegasus.jpg]

It's clear they meant to implement this, but I think it was corrected for durability reasons, not safety. You're not supposed to touch these things while they're spinning. I imagine we will see Spike Attack.

hey guys, I'm new here