World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 29, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Nov. 30, 2017

(Nov. 29, 2017  11:08 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Well, that sucks...

I mean, yes, but people don't usually recover from being broken mentally that easily.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 30, 2017

Deleted post

(Nov. 30, 2017  12:29 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Amaterios is that strong too...!!???!?!?

It's more the POTENTIAL it has. Also the uncontrollable power nature it has, due to the myth thing. It has the potential to be strong, but Ayumi can't take it's full uncontrolled power.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Jay Dragoon - Nov. 30, 2017

Hm....

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - AwesomeKid20094 - Nov. 30, 2017

(Nov. 30, 2017  1:41 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Lucky for Iris,

(Nov. 30, 2017  12:56 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It's more the POTENTIAL it has. Also the uncontrollable power nature it has, due to the myth thing. It has the potential to be strong, but Ayumi can't take it's full uncontrolled power.
So is the avatar conscious of what it does to the person? To me, they are mainly sentient to varying degrees, the stronger the bond...but I'd like to hear more of your take on it, as well as  @[Eleanor]  and her idea...

Amaterios is in the story??? It is a real burst beyblade. Dual Layer I think

(Nov. 29, 2017  5:59 AM)Dragunix Wrote: So what I had in mind was that there is an organization led by a villain who seeks to hybridize people as part of his/her plan of "perfecting" humans. This person gained the idea when Kage (and soon after, Rykos) unlocked "full Synchronization," naturally merging with their beys' avatars. The villain begins forcing this onto random bladers, but eventually realizes that the people get taken over by the avatars within their beyblades.

The villain doesn't  care about that since there is a way to reverse it, and begins to abduct more and more people. Noticing this, our band of protagonists decides to do something about it, but some members are missing...

That is what I have in mind, and I may  have to find or create an image  that shows the different stages of Synchronization  (which  I got the idea for from the series I'm  trying to write). But let me know if you need other info, @[Eleanor], and I know this is kinda vague and not as detailed as the other explanations, so ask away!

(Nov. 29, 2017  3:34 AM)MWF Wrote: Ok and Vis will take on Rykos to tie the score and then the two would be sent out again to decide the winner with a score of  3-2 or 4-2 depending on how I write it. Let's say Heavenly Trigram is down two points and Rykos catches Vis off guard and ties the score with a burst. Then let's say a simultaneous burst finish and then the final match. Either Rykos pulls a rabbit out of the hat and counters the Echo Boost or it will be 4-2 for double threat.

So let's say the finals will play like this:
First match: Zac vs. defense type blader in your team (I am bad at remembering names.) ring out finish for double threat.
Second match: Lily vs. Iris survivor finish for Heavenly Trigram
Third: Kioke vs. Aurora ring out finish for double threat
Fourth: Marcus vs. Rykos ring out finish for Heavenly Trigram
Fifth: Vis vs. Rykos Simultaneous burst finish
Sixth: Vis vs. Rykos burst finish for Double threat
BTW I'd  like to try and use the story from the story  thread about Vis vs  Rykos as a basis for this battle later.
You didnt even add Hyper in the tournament

(Nov. 30, 2017  1:50 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:

So is the avatar conscious of what it does to the person? To me, they are mainly sentient to varying degrees, the stronger the bond...but I'd like to hear more of your take on it, as well as  @[Eleanor]  and her idea...

(Nov. 29, 2017  5:59 AM)Dragunix Wrote: So what I had in mind was that there is an organization led by a villain who seeks to hybridize people as part of his/her plan of "perfecting" humans. This person gained the idea when Kage (and soon after, Rykos) unlocked "full Synchronization," naturally merging with their beys' avatars. The villain begins forcing this onto random bladers, but eventually realizes that the people get taken over by the avatars within their beyblades.

The villain doesn't  care about that since there is a way to reverse it, and begins to abduct more and more people. Noticing this, our band of protagonists decides to do something about it, but some members are missing...

That is what I have in mind, and I may  have to find or create an image  that shows the different stages of Synchronization  (which  I got the idea for from the series I'm  trying to write). But let me know if you need other info, @[Eleanor], and I know this is kinda vague and not as detailed as the other explanations, so ask away!

BTW I'd  like to try and use the story from the story  thread about Vis vs  Rykos as a basis for this battle later.

You didnt even add Hyper in the tournament*

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Nov. 30, 2017

(Nov. 30, 2017  1:50 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:

(Nov. 30, 2017  1:50 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Amaterios is in the story??? It is a real burst beyblade. Dual Layer I think

Dont worry each and every characters will be added...Hyper as well....I am writing the story plot...
My frnds in college r helping too...Dont worry...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 30, 2017

(Nov. 30, 2017  2:06 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2017  1:50 AM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote: Amaterios is in the story??? It is a real burst beyblade. Dual Layer I think

Dont worry each and every characters will be added...Hyper as well....I am writing the story plot...

And, we can't wait to hear it @[Eleanor]! I bet you'll be able to add some great additions to the story. I would dip my hand into recommending something, but, I'm all hyped up on rhyming my pain in my head (I slept in quite the painful position, hah) and, I just read one of my old torture stories. But, I may think of something more appropriate sometime today...

(Nov. 30, 2017  12:56 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It's more the POTENTIAL it has. Also the uncontrollable power nature it has, due to the myth thing. It has the potential to be strong, but Ayumi can't take it's full uncontrolled power.

Amaterios is aware, but it cannot stop it, and basically it loses control of the situation. Yes, it is in there, I made a god layer. Arashi's twin owns it. It's based on Ameterasu, a notably passive agressive and moody god.

Thanx ayane....
Well...For the plot...I need all the characters of the series...U guys came up with till now....

I repeat...All the characters...Starting from Rykos ,hyper, tordaline,arashi,.....Etc...If they have any siblings...All characters....also if U come up with new characterd...Give me their names too...

total characters should at least be 10...At most....Not decided yet...But...I require all the characters names along with the creator's name as well...
Give me the names by tommorrow...evening...

(Nov. 30, 2017  2:36 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Thanx ayane....
Well...For the plot...I need all the characters of the series...U guys came up with till now....

I repeat...All the characters...Starting from Rykos ,hyper, tordaline,arashi,.....Etc...If they have any siblings...All characters....also if U come up with new characterd...Give me their names too...

total characters should at least be 10...At most....Not decided yet...But...I require all the characters names along with the creator's name as well...
Give me the names by tommorrow...evening...

No problem, @[Eleanor]. And, I don't know if we have an official cast, yet. But, you can look through the teams and chapters to see who has been said to be involved. Sorry, I couldn't be too much of a help.

Deleted post

Mine are

Arashi and Ayumi Shimizu

Takeshi and Benkei Kindachi

Marian White

Jun Hagane

Deleted post

(Nov. 30, 2017  2:48 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2017  2:06 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Dont worry each and every characters will be added...Hyper as well....I am writing the story plot...
Btw, would you be able to share your modified versuon of the plot I came up with?? Because I'd like to write a majority of that arc. You guys have a lot more control over the tournament arc, so I want each character's skills to shine through here, not a nerfing of skill or just useless side or main characters, but a real display pf their skills. I feel sometimes characters get nerfed too much to satisfy the writer's view, and I understand that, but I'd like to write an arc that I came up with, and be able to display each character's potential.

In other words I am salty about the way my team losing in the current arc, lol. But not real mad, just the feeling of "It could have turned out better..." but that may be hubris...lol.

(Nov. 30, 2017  2:48 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Mine are

Arashi and Ayumi Shimizu

Takeshi and Benkei Kindachi

Marian White

Jun Hagane

Rip Ayumi tho

Lol. Ok, so Arashi shines through at first, but in the final battle, he lets the stress get to him and screws up. Him and Takeshi are the strongest. Ayumi is the giudance, and one of the better strategists. Marian helps out with repair and occasionally battle. Benkei just battles as the defense user and is cautious, Jun is their reserve blader.

Gonna sleep now

(Nov. 30, 2017  3:01 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2017  2:48 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Btw, would you be able to share your modified versuon of the plot I came up with?? Because I'd like to write a majority of that arc. You guys have a lot more control over the tournament arc, so I want each character's skills to shine through here, not a nerfing of skill or just useless side or main characters, but a real display pf their skills. I feel sometimes characters get nerfed too much to satisfy the writer's view, and I understand that, but I'd like to write an arc that I came up with, and be able to display each character's potential.

In other words I am salty about the way my team losing in the current arc, lol. But not real mad, just the feeling of "It could have turned out better..." but that may be hubris...lol.

Rip Ayumi tho

Lol. Ok, so Arashi shines through at first, but in the final battle, he lets the stress get to him and screws up. Him and Takeshi are the strongest. Ayumi is the giudance, and one of the better strategists. Marian helps out with repair and occasionally battle. Benkei just battles as the defense user and is cautious, Jun is their reserve blader.

Gonna sleep now

Thank you, for this information! Have a nice rest!

Deleted post

(Nov. 30, 2017  2:43 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Btw,  @[Eleanor] here is the image of Dragoon's avatar...

Neo/Nova Dragoon Avatar https://imgur.com/a/FseS8

And my characters are:

Rykos Azuki

Fyleon Azuki

Aurora Hamasaki

Oraiyun Makina

Iris Makina

Collabs with @[Ayane_2355]  :

Kioke and Lima Hymen

I never knew U were this good in drawing pictures...I showed it to my mom...My mom was awestrucked....

And I also know just like dragunix everyone is making their mindblowing avatars...Just submit ur drawings or software characters...I will be using them....Where??? I will get to know

And also...I know I have to write down the plot...But believe me...I go to my college and tuitions at 5:55 a.m in the morning and comeback home at 8 p.m at night...So I just dose off...After having these hectic days..

I will let the plot be uploaded...Once I am free...Right now I am in midway of the plot..

Deleted post

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Nov. 30, 2017

My list of characters are
Vis Tordaline owner of Iris Sonar
Zac Tordaline owner of lyric Aeros
Marcus Maganda owner of charge Hyperion
Lily Maganda owner of just Themis
Mytero Konosaba owner of fabled Ifrit
Eta Elektra owner of continuous Heptet
The twins owners of Zelus and dreaded Zelus

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Alexa C H - Nov. 30, 2017

I feel like adding 2 of my own characters...
This characters, I think they should come in later in the story. They can be villains at first and then come and help the heroes in some other arc when the real trouble arrives...
Btw, Can Someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with the beyblade parts of these characters? (I suck at beys)
1. Atlanta Alexa Cury Robins (Call her Alexa. Her name is toooooo long)
2. Leslie Estino (this character is copyright of my sister, Rohanna Stanler)
Background - Alexa and Leslie are step sisters. Alexa's father, Robert Cury, died leaving her mother, Linda, a big fortune. Leslie's mother died as well. Her father, Tsukiyo became a hardcore criminal after that. Leslie took to beyblading out of depression. Tsukiyo married Linda and made use of her wealth, killing her in the end. That is when the girls met an Leslie taught Alexa to blade. They ran away from the Tsukiyo's house and joined whichever organisation is going to do the villain role in the series.
Alexa's blade is attack type and the name is White Winger.
Leslie's blade can be called both of defense and stamina types. The name is Lady Harpy Dilandel.

Also can I do chapter 7/8 for these 2? Or should I try in some other chappy. As you all wish...

And one more idea for the plot -
How about some betrayal? What if someone on the good path deviates from it due to some blackmailing from the bad guys about some background details? All these things can get it after the tournament arc.

No...My plot is very much different...Its based on Science, fiction , reality and future...