World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Dec. 30, 2008

I just finished up the main quest in Fallout 3. I finished at Level 11 and at about 15 hours.

Can't wait to dive back in and do all the side quests everyone's raving about.

RE: Recent Games Played - Sam - Dec. 30, 2008

i went beast mode on artie and rydog in halo 3

cod waw has a better single player campaign than modern warfare; i'm stoked to play it in co-op one day

(Dec. 30, 2008  8:30 AM)Sam Wrote: i went beast mode on artie and rydog in halo 3

cod waw has a better single player campaign than modern warfare; i'm stoked to play it in co-op one day

You really think so? I played through WaW's SP on co-op with my cousin and I thought it was lame as carp. :\

(Dec. 30, 2008  8:33 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2008  8:30 AM)Sam Wrote: i went beast mode on artie and rydog in halo 3

You really think so? I played through WaW's SP on co-op with my cousin and I thought it was lame as carp. :\
all of it?

Yeah I didn't really like any of it. Except for the fact Keifer Sutherland was in it. His voice gets me hot and bothered.

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Dec. 30, 2008

23 hours into FF9 now carp

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Dec. 30, 2008

played fable II for another 5 hours last night Lips_sealed
such a badass game.
i'm now a level 4 woodcutter 0Smile

RE: Recent Games Played - SexyMichael - Dec. 30, 2008

(Dec. 30, 2008  8:45 AM)Roan Wrote: Yeah I didn't really like any of it. Except for the fact Keifer Sutherland was in it. His voice gets me hot and bothered.

The end of the Russian part was tasty as carp.

Was at my friend's apartment when he finished it.

RE: Recent Games Played - FOOF! - Dec. 30, 2008

world of goo (wii)
bleach shattered blade (wii)
mario kart wii (for wii of course)
rayman raving rabbids tv party (wii)
my aquarium (wii)

i dont understand why treyarch even bothers having gary oldman voice reznoz in waw if they make him do a fake russian accent that makes it impossible to tell that it's him

RE: Recent Games Played - Blue - Dec. 31, 2008

Lots of Motorstorm pacific rift. Its carp super sick.
some of the soundtrack is just killer and with 16 tracks i still don't really know what im doing...SmileSmile

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Dec. 31, 2008

Fallout 3 has claimed my life.

Seriously I haven't been playing much of anything else. Whenever I have free time I'm playing Fallout.

The main quest is trassshhh but once you've gotten through it and leveled up enough to be able to explore the wasteland without worrying about getting raped its a lot of fun to just explore and come across all the carp up stuff in the world.

RE: Recent Games Played - Shake.junt95 - Dec. 31, 2008

dead space yeahhhh

RE: Recent Games Played - KoD PT - Dec. 31, 2008

(Dec. 31, 2008  8:18 AM)Roan Wrote: Fallout 3 has claimed my life.

Seriously I haven't been playing much of anything else. Whenever I have free time I'm playing Fallout.

The main quest is trassshhh but once you've gotten through it and leveled up enough to be able to explore the wasteland without worrying about getting raped its a lot of fun to just explore and come across all the carp up stuff in the world.

carp yeah

Halo 3

I went to my 10 year old cousin's place and brought Halo 3 along since he got a 360 himself sometime ago. After teaching him the controls, etc, we played through a good portion of the Campaign, from Sierra 117 to mid way into The Ark. I spent most time talking him through it, giving him tips, telling him where we had to go next, that I ended up with a sore throat and could barely speak lol (I'm a bit better now).

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Went back to my old Hypermode difficulty run yesterday. I was at the part where you're assembling the Theronian bomb in Skytown to take out the shields of the Leviathan. I got the bomb ready to go, but I couldn't avoid getting it damaged by the Space Pirates attacks. Their ships can take a lot of damage in Hypermode difficulty...

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Dec. 31, 2008

30 hours into FFIX

i think i'm almost done the main quest, and i probably won't bother to do all the obscure little sidequests (particularly chocobo carp and fighting Ozma)

RE: Recent Games Played - To - Dec. 31, 2008

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

too much spent time on game.

RE: Recent Games Played - MuchWow - Jan. 01, 2009

(Dec. 31, 2008  6:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 30 hours into FFIX

i think i'm almost done the main quest, and i probably won't bother to do all the obscure little sidequests (particularly chocobo carp and fighting Ozma)
on wich console are u playin this?

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Jan. 01, 2009

(Jan. 01, 2009  8:16 AM)pegasis Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2008  6:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 30 hours into FFIX

on wich console are u playin this?

PS2 but it's a PS1 game

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jan. 01, 2009

Played a lot of Fallout 3 again today. Made it to Level 14 and saved before I leveled so I could get each of the achievements for the three different karmas. lmao

I also finished up the Blood Ties side quest (among quite a few others) and became a vampire. Now those (previously) worthless +1 HP Blood Packs give me +20 HP YEAHHHHHHHH

RE: Recent Games Played - Sam - Jan. 01, 2009

gears of war 2

raaaaaaage on putting shields down properly

RE: Recent Games Played - utsavkotrial - Jan. 01, 2009

Quantum Of Solace and FF7 Dirge Of Cerberus

RE: Recent Games Played - Sam - Jan. 01, 2009

I was thinking on renting Dead Space; anyone here play it? And if so is it worth a play through? I heard it's like RE4.

RE: Recent Games Played - Shake.junt95 - Jan. 01, 2009

(Jan. 01, 2009  10:22 AM)Sam Wrote: I was thinking on renting Dead Space; anyone here play it? And if so is it worth a play through? I heard it's like RE4.

i think dead space is awesome i got it 3 days ago and am only on like chapter 10 of 12 its a awesome 3rd person shooter/horror suvival

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Jan. 01, 2009

Phantasy Star Universe Demo

got a free month of live because i made a new account (only using it for the free live)

wanted to try out this game and i guess it's pretty cool. you just gotta level up and spend time making money to get better weapons and armor

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Jan. 01, 2009

(Jan. 01, 2009  10:22 AM)Sam Wrote: I was thinking on renting Dead Space; anyone here play it? And if so is it worth a play through? I heard it's like RE4.

I've heard its awesome. I've been wanting it for a while now but I'm waiting for a price drop because I know that's the kind of game that I'll play through once and probably never play again.