World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold (/Thread-Pok%C3%83%C2%A9mon-Soul-Silver-Heart-Gold)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - ReallyRandomTJ - Mar. 29, 2010

Dont Suicune, Entei and Raikou just run around and you gotta find them in the wild?
I seem to remember thats what happened in Crystal :\

(DAMN I GOTTA GET THESE GAMES AND SOON T3T)

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - Robsta - Mar. 29, 2010

(Mar. 29, 2010  2:24 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Dont Suicune, Entei and Raikou just run around and you gotta find them in the wild?
I seem to remember thats what happened in Crystal :\

(DAMN I GOTTA GET THESE GAMES AND SOON T3T)

I used spore on Entei and he was asleep but he still fled???!!!

Now whenever I run into him it says the he is asleep but he still runs away.
Chocked_2

Thats what happened to me - In Pokemon Emerald and Platinum - I put them to sleep but they still fled. I dunno why it just happens. :\ Sucks aye.

EDIT: Pokemon Emerald - Latias fled
Pokemon Platinum - Mesprit fled

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - castleoblivion - Mar. 29, 2010

suicune doesn't run away when you fight it

Oh yeah x.x its been awhile since i've played a pokemon game where Suicune was in it. lol

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - InfernoSlayer0 - Mar. 29, 2010

lol, when i encountered entei, i had no pokemon that knew mean face or a dugtrio with me.so i just took my chances and threw a ultra ball at it, and it failed horribly. the ball didnt even move and it ran away!!

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - Robsta - Mar. 29, 2010

(Mar. 29, 2010  4:44 AM)castleoblivion Wrote: suicune doesn't run away when you fight it

It did in the original.
Ahh screw it I am using my master ball on Raikou!
I can catch every other pokemon and I have a typholsion but I need a good electric type.

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - castleoblivion - Mar. 29, 2010

(Mar. 29, 2010  10:44 AM)Robsta Wrote: It did in the original.
Ahh screw it I am using my master ball on Raikou!
I can catch every other pokemon and I have a typholsion but I need a good electric type.

how it works is, you find suicune in random locations, he runs, but not in a battle, after you find him and he hops away a few times, you will find him near cerulean, he will then stay and fight you.

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - SonicManEXE - Mar. 29, 2010

(Mar. 28, 2010  10:22 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Exactly. Plus, it helps kids learn math. No joke, it's proven to help wtih ratios and fractions and stuff.

Learning is bad for the soul! Why would they do that?

Personally, I don't like Voltorb Flip. It's too hard! (You see why I don't like learning?)

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - Giraton - Mar. 29, 2010

i got my heart gold game! on the day of relised and got all the bages and defeated red in 4 days. im looking for latias now.

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - Benkei - Mar. 30, 2010

It would not be possible for you to obtain Latias, because you need the enigma stone which has only been made available through a event in Japan. It has had no EU/NA release.

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - フェルグラント - Mar. 30, 2010

(Mar. 30, 2010  7:44 AM)Benkei Wrote: It would not be possible for you to obtain Latias, because you need the enigma stone which has only been made available through a event in Japan. It has had no EU/NA release.

You are WRONG!

http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/legends.shtml

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - Chaos Blader - Mar. 30, 2010

(Mar. 29, 2010  11:45 PM)pikabattler Wrote: i got my heart gold game! on the day of relised and got all the bages and defeated red in 4 days. im looking for latias now.

Quote:#380 Latias & #381 Latios - WiFi Event
Depending on your game; Latios in HeartGold & Latias in SoulSilver.

Speechless
You need the event to find latios in HG.

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - フェルグラント - Mar. 30, 2010

I missed the "Heartgold" lol. Sorry...I've been distracted by some things recently, forgive me.

Edit: Actually, he can get Latias, through trading.

2nd EDIT: Wait, Chaos, you confused me!!! He was talking about the roamers. And he was searching for Latias.

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - Dranzer_61098_ - Mar. 30, 2010

I've gotten alot of help from this thread.

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - Rocky - Mar. 30, 2010

Finally got my Heart Gold yesterday, it's just as great as I hoped, probably better. >w< Really enjoying it, even though I already know everything that's going to happen lol (in most cases including what Pokemon trainers have too ><). So I suppose that means it's a pretty good game, right?

Worked up 23887 steps today. >< Figured I'd walk home from school as I haven't in a while and I wanted to see how many steps it'd be. Apparently 19500. My feet kinda ache now...
Also, I say 'today', it's only 6pm atm. Don't think I'll be doing much more walking today though...

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - Bey Brad - Mar. 30, 2010

(Mar. 30, 2010  9:40 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: You are WRONG!

http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/legends.shtml

you are A JERK!

Also, to the guys arguing above, he cannot get Latios without the event. But he's looking for Latias. He can get Latias, without trading, it's a roamer. Now quit bickering.

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - Cyber Kerberous - Mar. 30, 2010

Its LatiOs>SoulSilver and LatiAs>HeartGold.I should know since I completed it in 6:57.... yes all 16 badges and defeated Red.

END OF.

Im working on the trainer card stars now Grin. Ive got 2, nearly 3

Why would you want to complete it that quick, even if it were possible? Chocked Dunno about you but I kinda wanna make the most of my game....

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - Cyber Kerberous - Mar. 30, 2010

UPDATE: Got my third star on my trainer pass Grin Grin Grin Rayquaza is holding the 5 shiny leaves

Oh and Rocky I only rushed the game to unlock other doors, now I can trade over my fave pokes without them disobeying me. Also, I haven't caught many of the legendaries, or completed much of my pokedex, so I've got that to do Grin

Oh, and finally, I know it's a bit off topic but I wondered if anyone wanted to PM me with their HG/SS fc's, I'll be up for any trade/battle, etc! I'll give you mine when I got your PM probs.

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - Benkei - Mar. 30, 2010

(Mar. 29, 2010  11:45 PM)pikabattler Wrote: i got my heart gold game! on the day of relised and got all the bages and defeated red in 4 days. im looking for latias now.

I apologise, it appears that I'm wrong. I should check my facts more thoroughly.

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - castleoblivion - Mar. 30, 2010

i am stuck in the elite 4 and can't remember, can you buy ethers and elixers at shops, if so, where

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - Robsta - Mar. 30, 2010

(Mar. 30, 2010  11:17 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: i am stuck in the elite 4 and can't remember, can you buy ethers and elixers at shops, if so, where

Nope, you cant buy them you have to pick them up.

I just beat the elite four last night. So far this game hasn't been very challenging Unhappy .

RE: Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold - castleoblivion - Mar. 30, 2010

(Mar. 30, 2010  11:25 PM)Robsta Wrote: Nope, you cant buy them you have to pick them up.

I just beat the elite four last night. So far this game hasn't been very challenging Unhappy .
no, i am doing the elite 4 rematch, where will's first pokemon is a lv 58 bronzong and lance has a lv 72 garchomp.
i am training to beat red, i have ho-oh lugia, feraligator, garchomp snorlax and i am exp share training my dragonair. Robsta, it gets hard as hell.