World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? (/Thread-Which-beyblade-character-do-you-consider-the-best-strongest)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - EarthHelios - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 08, 2020  9:24 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: And did you know Shu has gotten his bey broken more time more than anyone else?

burst makes a big deal for breaking beys

Say that to Lane, Arthur, and Phi´s face

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Admiral W - Dec. 08, 2020

Hiro Morita has made it quite clear where bladers fall on the scale of power with the Legend Rankings, and Valt stands at the very top.

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 08, 2020

(Dec. 08, 2020  9:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:23 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: yes I know Burst keeps on breaking beys

Except for Legend, and World

agreed,

Burst: Lets break beyblades and have a arc over Valt's BROKEN BEY!
MFB: Lets make a arc ABOUT THE WORLD GETTING DESTROYED AGAIN!

(Dec. 08, 2020  9:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:24 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: burst makes a big deal for breaking beys

Say that to Lane, Arthur, and Phi´s face

i did they cried hard

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - EarthHelios - Dec. 08, 2020

This is not accurate but this is for the world champions:
Tyson- He won the world Championship 3 times: 2000 with all of the BladeBreakers, V-Force where he won with Max in the Tag Team World Championships, and G-Revolution with Daichi in the Tag Team World Championships.
Daichi: G-Revolution with Tyson in the Tag Team World Championships
Max: 2000 with the BladeBreakers, V-Force with Tyson in the Tag Team World Championships
Kai: 2000 with the whole BladeBreakers
Ray: 2000 with the whole BladeBreakers
Tala, Ian, Spencer, Bryan: 2000 when the Demolition Boys won the World Championships the Previous Year.
Gingka: Became Number 1 in Metal Fusion all the way to Metal Fury when he won the Battle Bladers
GanGan Galaxy: Won in Metal Masters the World Championships
Zyro: became number 1 in Shogun Steel in Neo Battle Bladers
Free; Was the 2nd world champion
Kurt: 1st World Champion in Burst
BC Sol: Won the World League
Aiger: Became World Champion in Turbo
Valt: Became World Champion in Evolution when he won the International Bladers Cup, Became Number 1 again in Surge

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Apollo17 - Dec. 09, 2020

Wouldn't Hyuga and Hikaru technically be considered world champions once they win the tag team tournament (which at this point, we all know will happen)

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - EarthHelios - Dec. 09, 2020

(Dec. 09, 2020  1:44 AM)Apollo17 Wrote: Wouldn't Hyuga and Hikaru technically be considered world champions once they win the tag team tournament (which at this point, we all know will happen)

Not really. They arent legends yet

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Apollo17 - Dec. 09, 2020

(Dec. 09, 2020  1:45 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  1:44 AM)Apollo17 Wrote: Wouldn't Hyuga and Hikaru technically be considered world champions once they win the tag team tournament (which at this point, we all know will happen)

Not really. They arent legends yet

You don't need to be a legend to be world champion though. Those two systems are unrelated.

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - EarthHelios - Dec. 09, 2020

(Dec. 09, 2020  1:45 AM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  1:45 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Not really. They arent legends yet

You don't need to be a legend to be world champion though. Those two systems are unrelated.

I dont really think they would be world champions. Not as far as I know

(Dec. 09, 2020  1:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  1:45 AM)Apollo17 Wrote: You don't need to be a legend to be world champion though. Those two systems are unrelated.

I dont really think they would be world champions. Not as far as I know

But they would be the best tag team in the world. That sounds like a duo world champion title to me...

(Dec. 09, 2020  1:47 AM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  1:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont really think they would be world champions. Not as far as I know

But they would be the best tag team in the world. That sounds like a duo world champion title to me...

They would be the first tag team world champs in burst

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Valtryek Aoi - Dec. 09, 2020

Ngl, this conversation just made me think they should have a singles world champion, and tag team world champions.

We have tag team world champions. But that was along time ago. But yeah it would be pretty interesting actually.

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - SacredXcalibur - Dec. 09, 2020

(Dec. 08, 2020  8:27 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I just chocked harry to death

wrong harry choked ryuga to death.
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:34 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Gingka vs rago and ryuga 2 on 1 who wins?

Rago.

(Dec. 08, 2020  9:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This is not accurate but this is for the world champions:
Tyson- He won the world Championship 3 times: 2000 with all of the BladeBreakers, V-Force where he won with Max in the Tag Team World Championships, and G-Revolution with Daichi in the Tag Team World Championships.
Daichi: G-Revolution with Tyson in the Tag Team World Championships
Max: 2000 with the BladeBreakers, V-Force with Tyson in the Tag Team World Championships
Kai: 2000 with the whole BladeBreakers
Ray: 2000 with the whole BladeBreakers
Tala, Ian, Spencer, Bryan: 2000 when the Demolition Boys won the World Championships the Previous Year.
Gingka: Became Number 1 in Metal Fusion all the way to Metal Fury when he won the Battle Bladers
GanGan Galaxy: Won in Metal Masters the World Championships
Zyro: became number 1 in Shogun Steel in Neo Battle Bladers
Free; Was the 2nd world champion
Kurt: 1st World Champion in Burst
BC Sol: Won the World League
Aiger: Became World Champion in Turbo
Valt: Became World Champion in Evolution when he won the International Bladers Cup, Became Number 1 again in Surge

This is pretty wrong that I did. But this is all I know as of now

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 09, 2020

harry did not kill ryuga because I killed harry last night

I think I maybe forgetting someone who was world champ

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - GodzillaFan101 - Dec. 09, 2020

harry never was I killed that idot

Not Harry again

but he is everywhere!!!!!!!

RE: Which beyblade character do you consider the best/strongest? - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 09, 2020

(Dec. 09, 2020  2:02 AM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:27 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I just chocked harry to death

wrong harry choked ryuga to death.
(Dec. 08, 2020  8:34 PM)I Wrote: Gingka vs rago and ryuga 2 on 1 who wins?

Rago.

wrong how is ryuga alive rn? LIES!!!!!!!!!

This is off topic guys

we know but. valt is dead to.

Stop talking about things that arent even real

valt is real he is in burst turbo

Not that! Like they are dead or Harry being the strongest beyblader