World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 29, 2017

(Nov. 29, 2017  3:33 AM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: The discord wont work... maybe dm me

Jay 2.0

I'm seeming to have trouble finding your profile. Sorry.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Jay Dragoon - Nov. 29, 2017

Aw man

Dm me the link then and set invite to never expire

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 29, 2017

(Nov. 29, 2017  3:44 AM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Aw man

Yeah, it sucks. But, I only joined recently, so, I am probably doing something wrong. Sorry!

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Jay Dragoon - Nov. 29, 2017

Np

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 29, 2017

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Nov. 29, 2017

(Nov. 29, 2017  3:18 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  3:15 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Dragunix...Ur concept is awesome...But I am gonna modify ur concept a little...
ANd yeah...Ur handwriting seems to be cursive to me...

U just gave me a brilliant idea...I will upld the plot in a few days...

I would prefer the basics of my concept be preserved (Ex. "full Synchronization" and organization bent on hybridizing ppl...I have an evil plan for Iris), but you can go ahead! I'd love to see how you change it...

Please tell me which part of my handwriting looks like cursive? the descriptions of each part? or the curved letters to the side spelling out "Dragoon"?

Above "Dragoon" is "Neo" btw.

umm....Lets leave the handwriting thing...Actually I quite liked ur bey concept as well as ur plot...
and I had a similar yet a slight bit different concept in mind...
But I have a request...Can U repost ur plot...I have a little doubts.. So it would be cleared if U repost ur plot..

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Nov. 29, 2017

(Nov. 29, 2017  5:59 AM)Dragunix Wrote: So what I had in mind was that there is an organization led by a villain who seeks to hybridize people as part of his/her plan of "perfecting" humans. This person gained the idea when Kage (and soon after, Rykos) unlocked "full Synchronization," naturally merging with their beys' avatars. The villain begins forcing this onto random bladers, but eventually realizes that the people get taken over by the avatars within their beyblades.

The villain doesn't  care about that since there is a way to reverse it, and begins to abduct more and more people. Noticing this, our band of protagonists decides to do something about it, but some members are missing...

That is what I have in mind, and I may  have to find or create an image  that shows the different stages of Synchronization  (which  I got the idea for from the series I'm  trying to write). But let me know if you need other info, @[Eleanor], and I know this is kinda vague and not as detailed as the other explanations, so ask away!

(Nov. 29, 2017  3:34 AM)MWF Wrote: Ok and Vis will take on Rykos to tie the score and then the two would be sent out again to decide the winner with a score of  3-2 or 4-2 depending on how I write it. Let's say Heavenly Trigram is down two points and Rykos catches Vis off guard and ties the score with a burst. Then let's say a simultaneous burst finish and then the final match. Either Rykos pulls a rabbit out of the hat and counters the Echo Boost or it will be 4-2 for double threat.

So let's say the finals will play like this:
First match: Zac vs. defense type blader in your team (I am bad at remembering names.) ring out finish for double threat.
Second match: Lily vs. Iris survivor finish for Heavenly Trigram
Third: Kioke vs. Aurora ring out finish for double threat
Fourth: Marcus vs. Rykos ring out finish for Heavenly Trigram
Fifth: Vis vs. Rykos Simultaneous burst finish
Sixth: Vis vs. Rykos burst finish for Double threat
BTW I'd  like to try and use the story from the story  thread about Vis vs  Rykos as a basis for this battle later.

lets say that battle takes place after the tournament and that battle will be altered slightly to match that. The Burst finish in battle six is an echo boost.

Dont worry dragunix...Thats all I need...But of I have any doubts I will let U know..
Also my concept will take a little time to upld...Since I have loads of college work to do..

May be by next week I will upld It..

I know the bio for Vis and Iris Sonar doesn't describe this.

originaly it would be called Iris and Had the naming scheme of Spirigan Requirum and the spirit would have something to do with A goddess of color.
Now it is called Sonar with iris being the prefix instead of Sonar being a suffix and Is described as a giant bat.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Nov. 29, 2017

By the way, I'm not using the Canon avatars for my beys. Susanoo is a samurai with the relics of a slain dragon, Amaterios is a 4 armed red tinted lady, Thor is a bulky and red-haired giant, Tsukiyomi has a spear and white robes, Baldur is a blonde gladiator figure with a shield, and Oricakcum is a steel golem.

(Nov. 29, 2017  1:31 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: By the way, I'm not using the Canon avatars for my beys. Susanoo is a samurai with the relics of a slain dragon, Amaterios is a 4 armed red tinted lady, Thor is a bulky and red-haired giant, Tsukiyomi has a spear and white robes, Baldur is a blonde gladiator figure with a shield, and Oricakcum is a steel golem.

makes sense. They are not canon beyblades so they won't use the canon avatars.

just a list of my beyblades and how the avatar looks.
iris Sonar: Giant bat.
lyric Aeros: Giant white bird with steaks of blue feathers.
charge Hyperion: Roman Gladiatior like Variaries.
just Themis: A sword and a scale.
continuous Heptet: Two large snakes.
Zelus: Red cobra.
dreaded Zelus: Black cobra.
fabled Ifrit: Flaming beast.

Can U guys give us a picture ??? of Ur avatars...

Deleted post

(Nov. 29, 2017  2:41 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  12:39 PM)MWF Wrote: lets say that battle takes place after the tournament and that battle will be altered slightly to match that. The Burst finish in battle six is an echo boost.
And how close will it be? I'm perfectly fine with characters and the team losing but I want to see some epic matches at least...

well think of it like this,
First match barrage of attacks from Lyric Aeros and after a long volley Aeros finally pushes it out. Aeros falls to the center after knocking the opponent out of the stadium and stops spinning.
second match after a match of the two beyblades trying to topple the other Leviathan gets under Themis and Themis scrapes and stops.
third match your call. *edit* can not be a burst finish. survivor or ring out finish only.
fourth match three large impact attacks. both beyblade almost burst. Hyperion is saved from bursting by its gimmick.
fifth match Vis does a retro launch because he gathered the info on Dragoon in its battle with Hyperion. Both beyblades click twice on the first impact. After a second impact both beyblades stop and burst at the same time.
sixth match Vis sets up an Echo Boost and Neo Dragoon  bursts on contact.

*Note* this tournament is before nova and the neo launchers.

Congratulations dragunix...Rykos won...
But others...Dont worry all the other nominated protagonists...R important in the series...
U guys know...U r all gonna include those characters in the series...And also introduce new ones...

Now that our protagonist is Rykos....Dragunix.. U have to make ur avatar soon...And try to make it using avatar creating softwares...I think its Neo dragoon....Isnt it??
Then we r expecting a ferocious dragon with deadly wings....From U

Deleted post

(Nov. 29, 2017  4:11 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  3:17 PM)MWF Wrote: well think of it like this,
First match barrage of attacks from Lyric Aeros and after a long volley Aeros finally pushes it out. Aeros falls to the center after knocking the opponent out of the stadium and stops spinning.
second match after a match of the two beyblades trying to topple the other Leviathan gets under Themis and Themis scrapes and stops.
third match your call. *edit* can not be a burst finish. survivor or ring out finish only.
fourth match three large impact attacks. both beyblade almost burst. Hyperion is saved from bursting by its gimmick.
fifth match Vis does a retro launch because he gathered the info on Dragoon in its battle with Hyperion. Both beyblades click twice on the first impact. After a second impact both beyblades stop and burst at the same time.
sixth match Vis sets up an Echo Boost and Neo Dragoon  bursts on contact.

*Note* this tournament is before nova and the neo launchers.
So hyperion faces who?? If Rykos lost against Hyperion in match 4, wouldn't that mean he wouldn't face Vis?

And match 6 sounds kinda stale as of now. Is it alright to add stuff in to spice it up?

match five will be the main event. match six, you will just have to see how I get that done. Hyperion gets knocked out. if it wasn't for its gimmick it would have bursted.

Deleted post

I have an interesting proposal. How about we write Amaterios as a spirit with intense undiscovered power, in which the organization captures Ayumi. However, the synchronization goes horribly wrong and breaks Ayumi mentally.

(Nov. 29, 2017  7:46 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Can I write the Vis vs Rykos battle then, since you want to write the finals?

The fifth match. the Sixth match i will write.

Deleted post

(Nov. 29, 2017  8:53 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Suzaku that would be insane.

Btw can i write that whole arc!

I'll write the match after then

I'll help. After all, my characters have a role there too. I'll write my guys parts.

Deleted post

(Nov. 29, 2017  11:02 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  8:05 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I have an interesting proposal. How about we write Amaterios as a spirit with intense undiscovered power, in which the organization captures Ayumi. However, the synchronization goes horribly wrong and breaks Ayumi mentally.
I was thinking about something where they try to do that to Rykos and Dragoon ends up blowing up a chunk of the facility before Rykos regains control, lol.

But will Ayumi recover?

Thing is, she barely fully recovers, actually, and only near the end. She takes a more minor blading role afterwards. She retains a cautious personality, but is sorta blank sometimes