World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory] (/Thread-Recent-Games-Played-Commentary-is-mandatory)

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Dec. 27, 2008

(Dec. 25, 2008  3:20 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2008  7:42 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: Castle Crashers

carp this game is fun
Beat it 6 hours after buying it, lol

Now that the patch finally released maybe I'll actually buy this. lol

Might want to keep waiting if you were hoping the patch fixed online play.
I still have been hearing tons of complaints.

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Dec. 27, 2008

(Dec. 27, 2008  5:50 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2008  3:20 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2008  7:42 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: Castle Crashers

carp this game is fun
Beat it 6 hours after buying it, lol

Now that the patch finally released maybe I'll actually buy this. lol

Might want to keep waiting if you were hoping the patch fixed online play.
I still have been hearing tons of complaints.

carp

RE: Recent Games Played - Rocky - Dec. 27, 2008

(Dec. 26, 2008  4:22 AM)Sega Wrote: but you can do huge ones by just button mashing.

This. I hate this.

RE: Recent Games Played - Shake.junt95 - Dec. 27, 2008

(Dec. 27, 2008  4:40 AM)Blitz Wrote: CoD 5 up to lvl 46 lol

i need to get my rank back up mine reset it self from 51 so i had to start again -Tired- now im rank 25 or 26 oh and add me its hamix200

RE: Recent Games Played - MuchWow - Dec. 27, 2008

(Dec. 27, 2008  5:03 AM)Jesus Christ Wrote: Well best game rated on wii Super mario galaxy, followed by Legend of zelda twilight princess, i dont really check rating like my brother, i rather just choose a game randomly, like my favourite and recently game i played is Mario and sonic at the olympic games...It was number 142 on the ratings only...
Btw anyone play mario kart wii, super smash bros brawl or pokemon dp??? The games dont have as good stories in them but with wi-fi it rocks!!
i have every thing u mentioned Wink just pm me

RE: Recent Games Played - Sam - Dec. 27, 2008

mirror's edge

i really dont like having to redo everything 20 times

(Dec. 27, 2008  7:28 PM)Sam Wrote: mirror's edge

Better get used to it, it happens a lot in that game. Are you using guns or no? For the first play through I highly recommend that you do, you'll save yourself a lot of frustration.

i played the demo for this game and i didnt like it at all,wuts so good about it?

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Dec. 27, 2008

(Dec. 27, 2008  7:34 PM)pegasis Wrote: i played the demo for this game and i didnt like it at all,wuts so good about it?

its unique and fresh and awesome

Yeah don't get me wrong, even though the combat is kind of a drag, Mirror's Edge is still one of the best games I've played this year.

i dont like first person games unless it was a fpshooter,and thats why i didnt like it

RE: Recent Games Played - FFX - Dec. 27, 2008

Gears of War I. It was interesting.

RE: Recent Games Played - Sam - Dec. 28, 2008

(Dec. 27, 2008  7:29 PM)Roan Wrote:

Better get used to it, it happens a lot in that game. Are you using guns or no? For the first play through I highly recommend that you do, you'll save yourself a lot of frustration.
yup and pegasis, that's kind of ignorant.

i'm having some fun with waw, i's really not that bad. can't wait to play it on live.

RE: Recent Games Played - SaMaster14 - Dec. 28, 2008

Just got 3 new games and played them.(all Xbox 360)
-Need For Speed: Undercover
-Call of Duty: World at war
-Prince of Persia

RE: Recent Games Played - bugturtles - Dec. 28, 2008

mirror's edge needs a "cat and mouse"gametype thing for multiplayer on local/live and that would be so carp awesome

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Dec. 28, 2008

(Dec. 28, 2008  2:40 AM)bugturtles Wrote: mirror's edge needs a "cat and mouse"gametype thing for multiplayer on local/live and that would be so carp awesome

Or even just multiplayer races. Like whoever can get to the final checkpoint the fastest wins. That would ruuule.

RE: Recent Games Played - MuchWow - Dec. 28, 2008

(Dec. 28, 2008  1:23 AM)Sam Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  7:29 PM)Roan Wrote:

yup and pegasis, that's kind of ignorant.

i'm having some fun with waw, i's really not that bad. can't wait to play it on live.
i said i love fps but i hate fp games that are not shooters!waw is one of the best games and i like it

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Dec. 28, 2008

Final Fantasy IX. Started playing it last night, put about 6 hours into it before bed. Tetra Master is addictive.

RE: Recent Games Played - Guitar_Legend - Dec. 29, 2008

Fable II

I FINALLY found it after about a month (thank god its not even mine) and played it for about 4 hours last night - until around 4AM, hahaha.
It's really good Smile

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Dec. 29, 2008

- Tomb Raider: Underworld

I am really impressed with this game so far. The adventuring and exploration are ace, even if the combat is tired and lame. Luckily the adventuring bits far outnumber the combat. The game starts off with a bang -- literally -- and the action just doesn't stop from there. For carp's sake last night I had to climb up and out of a giant tanker ship while it was sinking Titanic style (Basically the front of the ship was underwater and the rear end was completely vertical in the air). The inside of the ship was twisting and turning and filling with water and things were exploding and breaking all around me. It was easily one of the most intense scenes I've played in a game this year and also the most epic. I really hope the game stays this good all the way through.

- Gears of War 2

Played some matchmaking with Artie and Sam (!!!) last night. It was pretty fun. Having Sam back is carp awesome. Smile

RE: Recent Games Played - SexyMichael - Dec. 29, 2008

Wii Fit

RE: Recent Games Played - Roan - Dec. 29, 2008

(Dec. 29, 2008  6:49 PM)SexyMichael Wrote: Wii Fit

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

get out

RE: Recent Games Played - SexyMichael - Dec. 29, 2008

One of my friends little sister got it for Christmas lolo

RE: Recent Games Played - Sam - Dec. 30, 2008

(Dec. 29, 2008  6:10 PM)Roan Wrote: - Gears of War 2

Played some matchmaking with Artie and Sam (!!!) last night. It was pretty fun. Having Sam back is carp awesome. Smile
this

also played some cod waw online (its pretty much just cod4: ww2 expansion pack)

RE: Recent Games Played - Bey Brad - Dec. 30, 2008

Still playing FFIX. Best FF game ever, and probably the last great one.