World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-Spring-2010-Canada-Fall-2010-USA-UK)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - stormpegasus - Feb. 11, 2010

(Feb. 11, 2010  10:34 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Some people don't read threads, I'd do my best to ignore them.

did they ever announce an official premiere date for the tv show in canada because when it premiers in canada im gonna try to find it on youtube since it will be in english omg they better not have a sucky voice actor for ginga

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - theflightyellz - Feb. 11, 2010

As soon as they do we'll update the first post and put it in there mate.
Just keep checkin back every once in a while.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Kai-V - Feb. 12, 2010

(Feb. 11, 2010  10:27 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Canada - Anime and Toy Line in spring
Hm, from what I remember Nelvana/Corus Entertainment said the anime will start being broadcast in North America, which would include both Canada and the United States, in fall 2010.
The first 'official' picture :
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/American-International-Toy-Fair-battling-tops-Beyblade/photo//100211/ids_photos_ts/r2446666482.jpg//s:/nm/20100211/tc_nm/us_usa_toyfair_2

The stadium seriously does not look as bad as their previous ones, whether that is the Super Vortex or the regular beystadium. However, I am not certain what is part of that stadium in terms of walls ...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BladingBrian - Feb. 12, 2010

That stadium actually looks pretty slick. Although, I bet thats just something for demonstration than the actual sale product. Kinda reminds me of the Extreme Beystadium though. That green light launcher is looking nice.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Bey Brad - Feb. 12, 2010

That's just a demo stadium, for sure. They used the same thing before.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - firelord767 - Feb. 12, 2010

I WANT THAT STADIUM!!!

That thing's epic. I hope they actually sell it, but i doubt it if BeyBrad is right.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Dirge - Feb. 12, 2010

actully looks alot like the stadium they used for finals in those torenments

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Blading BenX - Feb. 12, 2010

Yeah a little but they had ramps i think?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Dirge - Feb. 12, 2010

(Feb. 12, 2010  2:59 AM)benjamin510 Wrote: Yeah a little but they had ramps i think?

yeah they had ramps you shoot down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7QQtW1RXrc the only diffrent thing is that the center bit is blue insted of red

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Kei - Feb. 12, 2010

(Feb. 12, 2010  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, from what I remember Nelvana/Corus Entertainment said the anime will start being broadcast in North America, which would include both Canada and the United States, in fall 2010.

This is odd, if true. I guess it would mean that Canada will be getting releases well before the anime is aired? I would think they would want to release the toys to coincide with the release of the anime episodes.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Kai-V - Feb. 12, 2010

(Feb. 12, 2010  3:15 AM)Kei Wrote: This is odd, if true. I guess it would mean that Canada will be getting releases well before the anime is aired? I would think they would want to release the toys to coincide with the release of the anime episodes.
That is what the initial press release explicitly said anyway.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Jonzer - Feb. 12, 2010

(Feb. 04, 2010  1:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Seriously, read at least the first post of this topic.

i did read it...i was just telling you what i read somewhere..

(Feb. 12, 2010  3:34 AM)Jonzer Wrote: i did read it...i was just telling you what i read somewhere..
Whatever you read somewhere else we already have here, or we actually have the real, true information here. Therefore, there is no reason to either repeat what we already know, or tell us something without a reliable source. Hopefully you understand.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Sora - Feb. 12, 2010

hey i cant see the stadium

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Cailany - Feb. 12, 2010

(Feb. 12, 2010  8:17 AM)Sora Wrote: hey i cant see the stadium
Yahoo is just moving things around.... here's a newer link.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Sora - Feb. 12, 2010

thanks the stadiums not bad and green launchers

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Raykon - Feb. 12, 2010

That stadium looks fairly cool, I wish I went their. I see no Beylaunchers.. I would have thought they would display them as well.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - theflightyellz - Feb. 12, 2010

Really love the color of those light launchers *-*
Maybe Hasbro will actually release some things that I won't want to repaint (never thought I'd say that).
Still on baited breath to see the new stadiums, but if the over sized tournament stadium is what they're using for demonstrations then it's more than likely that all we'll see will be some background photos of them.
Thanks for the image Kai-V
Oh, love that little case in the back with all the beys lined up in it Smile
(Feb. 12, 2010  3:11 AM)Dirge Wrote: yeah they had ramps you shoot down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7QQtW1RXrc the only diffrent thing is that the center bit is blue insted of red

Wrong, the stadiums are different.
If you look at the new image, the outer circle is an indented shape.
The stadium used in the first tournament was just a perfect bowl, this has what I guess could be described as an "inverted doughnut" shape.
There's also a small ridge around the top area, in basic terms it is only the blue circle that really seems to be intended for use.

(Feb. 12, 2010  1:42 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Wrong, the stadiums are different.
If you look at the new image, the outer circle is an indented shape.
The stadium used in the first tournament was just a perfect bowl, this has what I guess could be described as an "inverted doughnut" shape.
There's also a small ridge around the top area, in basic terms it is only the blue circle that really seems to be intended for use.
Screen shot from the Beyblade World Championships video
[Image: untitled1.jpg]
compare it to that photo its exactly the same.TBH i wouldnt be suprised if they had this thing in storage somewhere and just brought it out for the demo

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - theflightyellz - Feb. 12, 2010

That is the same stadium, but the one shown in the world championship video pt2 is different in more ways than just the red center panel...

(Feb. 12, 2010  2:20 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: That is the same stadium, but the one shown in the world championship video pt2 is different in more ways than just the red center panel...

just had another look i cant even see any diffrence realy Confused

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - stormpegasus - Feb. 12, 2010

(Feb. 12, 2010  2:17 PM)Dirge Wrote: Screen shot from the Beyblade World Championships video
[Image: untitled1.jpg]
compare it to that photo its exactly the same.TBH i wouldnt be suprised if they had this thing in storage somewhere and just brought it out for the demo

it probably is still in storage somewhere but for all we know the creator of beyblade could be playing with it at his house right now jk its probably in storage but im gonna have to go with dirge on this one

[Image: stadiumcurvature.jpg]
That's what it looks like to me in comparison.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - To - Feb. 12, 2010

For the anime series in Canada, when Nelvana first announced the series, Corus changed a banner on their website saying "Beyblade Metal Fusion Coming Soon To YTV!". Soon does not indicate a Fall 2010 broadcast when it was announced in Fall 2009.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - stormpegasus - Feb. 12, 2010

(Feb. 12, 2010  5:53 PM)King To-sama Wrote: For the anime series in Canada, when Nelvana first announced the series, Corus changed a banner on their website saying "Beyblade Metal Fusion Coming Soon To YTV!". Soon does not indicate a Fall 2010 broadcast when it was announced in Fall 2009.

hey if they ever announce an official release date for the tv show in canada then can you please tell me so that i can watch it on youtube thanks