World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Nov. 29, 2017

SO The summary is....We have to edit the chapters a little bit...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 29, 2017

(Nov. 29, 2017  1:52 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  1:51 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Well, the point of taking something from someone's point of view is to be able to know their thoughts and (have more explained) reactions to every situation. If that is how he is, then that is how we will know of the story. And, we could just keep with a third person POV, but, that might be a stretch.

How about this. We have 1 main POV, but switches in certain moments. Because at this point, I'd need to rewrite my entire previous chapter lol.

I like that idea, but, it's really up to you guys, as the writers. Also, we never released an official summary of this story, will we be waiting to do that once we get a thread up with only the chapters?

Hmm...Thats a little tough for U guys...U guys should have wrote the chapters after the protagonist was chosen....It would have been easier then...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Jay Dragoon - Nov. 29, 2017

Hmm has there been a top blader introduced yet, I suggest we shouldn't use one that has been here before.
In fact, we should put one of the great bladers (That were from original series) as 2nd worldwide/National, so we can add a more dangerous effect.

THE PARTY RAGES ON

I was thinking another thing...today (for me) or tommorrow ( for U guys) ....We will get our protagonist...But there will be only one protagonist...So the other characters nominated can get different roles...For example companion of the protagonist, villain..Etc...

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 29, 2017

Deleted post

(Nov. 29, 2017  1:57 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I was thinking another thing...today (for me) or tommorrow ( for U guys) ....We will get our protagonist...But there will be only one protagonist...So the other characters nominated can get different roles...For example companion of the protagonist, villain..Etc...

Yes, that has been our plan. To get the main character, and, then decide on companions and other roles afterward, based on our options, and, who the protagonist ended up being.

Have U guys thought what will be the main plot of the story??? Like for example on the metal fury...It was saving the world from hedes...Or in the G revolution the BBA was revived again...or in V force where U have to save the bitbeasts...

A main plot around which the story revolves..If It is related to a little science and mythology then the series will be more popular.

Deleted post

Maybe
1. Gang worldwide of part stealers
2. Bit beast stealers (V-force)
3. Kidnapped best blader?
4. Training a pupil???
5. Reviving the spirit of the greatest bit beast and it wrecks the world creating a parallel universe of dark bladers/ Save the world and new one/ Change of heart for dark bladers.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Suzaku-X - Nov. 29, 2017

(Nov. 29, 2017  2:32 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  2:01 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Have U guys thought what will be the main plot of the story??? Like for example on the metal fury...It was saving the world from hedes...Or in the G revolution the BBA was revived again...or in V force where U have to save the bitbeasts...

A main plot around which the story revolves..If It is related to a little science and mythology then the series will be more popular.
Maybe an organization of bladers that believe that the only way for ppl to survive is to hybridize the bey avatars and people, like forced Synchronization that would lead to the bey owning the body of its owner as well...?? 

Ik it is dark, but it's a path the official series never really took except with Ryuga...for like, 1 or 2 episodes...

Btw:

https://imgur.com/a/OB1bX

@[Eleanor], this is my bey concept...

I have yet to determine an avatar picture.

I second this.

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Nov. 29, 2017

(Nov. 29, 2017  2:40 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  2:34 AM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Maybe
4. Training a pupil???
5. Reviving the spirit of the greatest bit beast and it wrecks the world creating a parallel universe of dark bladers/ Save the world and new one/ Change of heart for dark bladers.
but kidnapped sounds interesting, depending on how the arc is executed. Currently, the world tournament is being written. I wanna do a Lui vs Rykos battle, but it wouldn't fit, so meh...

btw,   @[MWF] and @[Ayane_2355] for Double Threat vs Heavenly Trigram, I want to see Aurora lose against Kioke, could you help on that when we get there?

and also, my idea generates from the "full Synchronization" I mentioned in "Ytrahnr and Rykos vs Kage and Piluto" in the story thread...as Kage gains the state first, but then the organization sprouts from it without her knowing?...

but that's later, we'll figure something out then...

Snowy???? Where will she fit in.

Deleted post

(Nov. 29, 2017  2:39 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  2:32 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Maybe an organization of bladers that believe that the only way for ppl to survive is to hybridize the bey avatars and people, like forced Synchronization that would lead to the bey owning the body of its owner as well...?? 

Ik it is dark, but it's a path the official series never really took except with Ryuga...for like, 1 or 2 episodes...

Btw:

https://imgur.com/a/OB1bX

@[Eleanor], this is my bey concept...

I have yet to determine an avatar picture.

I second this.

As do I. This idea fits me perfectly. Dark, yet not dark enough to be automatically removed from the bucket of ideas. Perfect!
(Nov. 29, 2017  2:40 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  2:34 AM)Jay Dragoon Wrote: Maybe
4. Training a pupil???
but kidnapped sounds interesting, depending on how the arc is executed. Currently, the world tournament is being written. I wanna do a Lui vs Rykos battle, but it wouldn't fit, so meh...

btw,   @[MWF] and @[Ayane_2355] for Double Threat vs Heavenly Trigram, I want to see Aurora lose against Kioke, could you help on that when we get there?

and also, my idea generates from the "full Synchronization" I mentioned in "Ytrahnr and Rykos vs Kage and Piluto" in the story thread...as Kage gains the state first, but then the organization sprouts from it without her knowing?...

but that's later, we'll figure something out then...

And, I'm willing to help with whatever I can! So, don't be afraid, to ask for advice, or help with the story (though, my terrible writing might do that to you unintentionally, hah)!

Hmmm, too late to add characters I see.

Deleted post

To be honest, I don't know how Arashi will fit into this. I assume he gathers a team out of nowhere, and has to learn not to bicker with Takeshi and not be too hot-headed.

Yey

(Nov. 29, 2017  2:51 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: To be honest, I don't know how Arashi will fit into this. I assume he gathers a team out of nowhere, and has to learn not to bicker with Takeshi and not be too hot-headed.

Isn't his team Saint Swords or something like that??

(Nov. 29, 2017  2:52 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2017  2:51 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: To be honest, I don't know how Arashi will fit into this. I assume he gathers a team out of nowhere, and has to learn not to bicker with Takeshi and not be too hot-headed.

Isn't his team Saint Swords or something like that??

Yeah, I'm assuming they lose later on, and Arashi has a poor reaction to losing, causing one of the other team members to follow him to see what's up.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Nov. 29, 2017

(Nov. 29, 2017  2:47 AM)Dragunix Wrote: snowy? depends...either Heavenly Trigram or Double Threat maybe will face them (but it can change/it depends)...btw what was the team's name again??

and another factor...how will we integrate official teams from the show??

Winter breeze, and teams like Heavenly Trigram or Winter Breeze could destroy them

Deleted post

(Nov. 29, 2017  2:54 AM)Dragunix Wrote: drop out? like, the whole team disbands? Surely not , right??...

RIGHT??

(Nov. 29, 2017  2:53 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Winter breeze, and teams like Heavenly Trigram or Winter Breeze could destroy them

Lol breezes are soft, not destructive...

but then again, it does have winter on its side...

Winter Trigram as an integrated team concept lol...

(Nov. 29, 2017  2:53 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Winter breeze, and teams like Heavenly Trigram or Winter Breeze could destroy them

but still, I don't want the other teams to be completely nerfed. At the very least we should make sure strong characters are viable in that setting to a degree...no plot armor btw, as main and side characters will and should lose at least twice in the series to prevent Gary Stu/Mary Sue situations...

Sorry, I meant he loses a climactic battle, basically losing the tournament. This gets his father issues into full drive.

Deleted post