World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-Spring-2010-Canada-Fall-2010-USA-UK)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - firelord767 - Feb. 03, 2010

When was Yugioh on Nick? But i have to give you Avatar, there. Between that and Disney getting Naruto, anyone decide to broadcast an anime these days.

I hope Nick doesn't get it in the US, but rather Disney. A lot of the stuff on Nick is getting a bit odd, and some parents may start to reject the channel in it's entirety. Growing up, i wasn't allowed to watch half the stuff they broadcasted due to oddity. A lot of good kids might never see it, and never get that spark that will launch their MFB fandom furthermore.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - BlacK PhoeniX - Feb. 03, 2010

(Feb. 03, 2010  11:04 PM)firelord767 Wrote: When was Yugioh on Nick? But i have to give you Avatar, there. Between that and Disney getting Naruto, anyone decide to broadcast an anime these days.

I hope Nick doesn't get it in the US, but rather Disney. A lot of the stuff on Nick is getting a bit odd, and some parents may start to reject the channel in it's entirety. Growing up, i wasn't allowed to watch half the stuff they broadcasted due to oddity. A lot of good kids might never see it, and never get that spark that will launch their MFB fandom furthermore.

its on nicktoons, but in theory that is still nick in a way, usually on late

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Serotonin - Feb. 03, 2010

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu_gi_oh#Broadcasts

Was never a huge fan of Nickelodeon as a kid, but their shows are normally promoted well.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - firelord767 - Feb. 03, 2010

Jumped the gun, forget that channels are different overseas. Sorry.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Daegor42 - Feb. 03, 2010

To be honest, I never really considered Avatar an anime, as it was created entirely in America. It may have tons of Asian influence, but I still call that a cartoon.

Sorry for the nitpick.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Bey Brad - Feb. 04, 2010

(Feb. 03, 2010  10:56 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: It hasn't been decided yet people are just saying what channel it should be broadcasted on.

your posts used to be better than this ... please actually read stuff

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - SonicDaMan - Feb. 04, 2010

*feels lucky to live in Canada* I can't wait, when we get a exact release date, I am gonna rush over to Wally World and buy the first one ^^

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Jonzer - Feb. 04, 2010

I read somewhere (I don't remember where) that the toys are being released in Spring and the anime in Fall (US)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Kai-V - Feb. 04, 2010

(Feb. 04, 2010  1:02 AM)Jonzer Wrote: I read somewhere (I don't remember where) that the toys are being released in Spring and the anime in Fall (US)
... Seriously, read at least the first post of this topic.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Ashari - Feb. 04, 2010

(Feb. 03, 2010  11:29 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: To be honest, I never really considered Avatar an anime, as it was created entirely in America. It may have tons of Asian influence, but I still call that a cartoon.

Sorry for the nitpick.

thats what i was thinking but why cant american people make anime whats differnt

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Blading BenX - Feb. 04, 2010

Anime is all made in japan all of them like beyblade.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - theflightyellz - Feb. 05, 2010

(Feb. 04, 2010  11:19 PM)Ashari Wrote: thats what i was thinking but why cant american people make anime whats differnt

There are a large number of anime inspired American cartoons, anime is just a general encompassing art form more than anything else.
Have a look at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime-influenced_animation
I've always considered the Animatrix to be anime, even though it was produced in the west, and I'm sure there are a fair few other examples that would fit to this as well.
This however is not the place to ask these kind of questions, and the media section would be better suited.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - To - Feb. 05, 2010

Wonder when YTV is going to air BMF. Part of me feels it'll be June or April.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - ??? - Feb. 05, 2010

(Feb. 04, 2010  11:50 PM)benjamin510 Wrote: Anime is all made in japan all of them like beyblade.

but if its from america its "americanime" and if its from canada
its "cananime" Serious Smug

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - SonicDaMan - Feb. 05, 2010

(Feb. 05, 2010  12:26 AM)King To-sama Wrote: Wonder when YTV is going to air BMF. Part of me feels it'll be June or April.

I hope it's gonna be soon. But Beyblades are coming so soon, I wonder when they're gonna advertise it? YTP always likes to create hype for they're new shows like 1-2 months before it airs XD

(Feb. 05, 2010  12:26 AM)Strega Wrote: but if its from america its "americanime" and if its from canada
its "cananime"

cananime... rolls off the tongue =P

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - M - Feb. 07, 2010

if the current release dates are legit, the show airs in the fall, and the actual beys hit shelves in april...

its kinda wierd becuse wouldent hasbro want the blades to
come out with the release of the show to create more popularity?:\

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Ashari - Feb. 07, 2010

(Feb. 07, 2010  2:40 AM)Nebula Wrote: if the current release dates are legit, the show airs in the fall, and the actual beys hit shelves in april...

its kinda wierd becuse wouldent hasbro want the blades to
come out with the release of the show to create more popularity?:\

not really they want the kids to probably realize there back first then make them search it up on youtube see the new show so they would buy more and get more excited

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - bey tempest - Feb. 07, 2010

(Feb. 07, 2010  4:06 AM)Ashari Wrote: not really they want the kids to probably realize there back first then make them search it up on youtube see the new show so they would buy more and get more excited

you do realise that the target audience there going for wont have ever seen them before right? they would never no the were released before and so most likely search them on youtube.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - firelord767 - Feb. 07, 2010

If they release the tops a LITTLE earlier than the show, it creates anticipation for the show. So they can make a minor profit earlier, and then that minor profit will also rouse excitement with the current fans. People will love their one bey, and probably not buy more until they se the show, But they're already fans.

April might be jumping the gun though....

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Bey Brad - Feb. 07, 2010

They know what they're doing.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - M - Feb. 07, 2010

(Feb. 07, 2010  10:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: They know what they're doing.

basicly...Speechless

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Blading BenX - Feb. 07, 2010

What do you mean by that?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Bey Brad - Feb. 08, 2010

It's better to release the toy early and make sure it's in stock everywhere than to release it late and start promoting it only for your fans to be unable to find it.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Blading BenX - Feb. 08, 2010

Good point brad thanxs. Smile

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - firelord767 - Feb. 08, 2010

That IS a good idea. It looks like the tables have turned, Hasbro seems to be showing signs of intelligent life and Takara-T has gone splat.

Ironic, huh? Now watch Hasbro pull a U-turn on us and be dumb just to prove me wrong...