World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-It-s-here)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Kei - Aug. 28, 2008

(Aug. 28, 2008  4:54 AM)Maz Wrote: Can you try Leo105sharp (90 if you have) vs DEMS and Driger MS?

Sure.

(Aug. 28, 2008  4:59 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Really great video Kei!

You have impeccable taste in music Smile

If you get the chance, could you do a video using this combo against Pegasis?

Samurai Upper
CWD: Defense 17 gram piece
GFC: UV

Thank you! Haha, all of the music I've used so far is from Beyblade! Mostly the G-Revolution OST.

Suure.

(Aug. 28, 2008  5:12 AM)flashfox Wrote: Nice job.

Could you possibly take the following pictures?

Tip comparison:

F vs GFCUM, Flat Core, GFC, and Manual Change Core Takara and Hasbro?

Suuure.

(Aug. 28, 2008  9:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  1:38 AM)Kei Wrote: EZShooter (10 cogs) with Standard Winder: 4.5 full revolutions

MFB Shooter (15 cogs) with Standard Plastic Winder: approximately 2.9 full revolutions

MFB Shooter (15 cogs) with MFB Winder: approximately 4 full revolutions

Dual Shooter with G-Winder: 5.3 Revolutions
I'm going to add this information and impressions of the shooter in general to the wiki soon. Do you think I should add it to the Metal Fight Beyblade. article, or make a new section in the Shooters and Grips article for the MFB Shooter?

(Aug. 28, 2008  12:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Cool picture :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Kai-V/MFB_higashi-toy02.jpg

Wolf (Booster) on the left, and the front beyblade is the 'secret' Aries from the Random Booster Vol. 1.

I knew they would change the design of Aries. Looks good. Can't wait to see more pictures.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Bey Brad - Aug. 28, 2008

Make a new article for the MFB Shooter.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Evan - Aug. 28, 2008

I actually miss the old Aries Wheel, just too many upper wheels so far.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Synesthesia - Aug. 29, 2008

(Aug. 28, 2008  11:51 PM)Kei Wrote: Thank you! Haha, all of the music I've used so far is from Beyblade! Mostly the G-Revolution OST.

Suure.

I didn't even find that out until recently. I need to get ahold of that OST.

And thank you very much Smile

(Aug. 28, 2008  11:58 PM)Evan Wrote: I actually miss the old Aries Wheel, just too many upper wheels so far.

I looove Upper!

The more wheels utilizing Upper, the better the chance we'll get a good selection of some that are truly outstanding.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - G - Aug. 29, 2008

(Aug. 28, 2008  11:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's sad how far Ideal has fallen from grace. When I worked for them they were the darlings of the Beyblade community. However, the person I worked for doesn't seem to be with the company anymore, which explains a lot of this I imagine.

They're like the new ToysNJoys now haha

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Bey Brad - Aug. 29, 2008

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XWE0DL9H

beyblade g-rev ost

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - B - Aug. 29, 2008

with me and ideal its like this: 1 day to process, 1 day to ship, 2-5 days to arrive.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Grey - Aug. 29, 2008

(Aug. 29, 2008  12:06 AM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  11:58 PM)Evan Wrote: I actually miss the old Aries Wheel, just too many upper wheels so far.

I looove Upper!

The more wheels utilizing Upper, the better the chance we'll get a good selection of some that are truly outstanding.

OMG SO DO I

Smash is cool, too, but Upper is definitely my favorite. The ability to lift and knock an opponent away is just...awesome. 'Tis the main reason why I prefer Bull (and Pegasis, to a lesser extent) than any of the other MFBs we've heard of so far.

I don't really see Aries as a truly amazing Upper Attacker, despite it's resemblance to Master Dragoon. It's hard to tell, actually, since the view of Aries is from the top.

(Aug. 29, 2008  12:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XWE0DL9H

beyblade g-rev ost

Thanks alot Brad!

(Aug. 29, 2008  1:17 AM)Grey Wrote: OMG SO DO I

Smash is cool, too, but Upper is definitely my favorite. The ability to lift and knock an opponent away is just...awesome. 'Tis the main reason why I prefer Bull (and Pegasis, to a lesser extent) than any of the other MFBs we've heard of so far.

I don't really see Aries as a truly amazing Upper Attacker, despite it's resemblance to Master Dragoon. It's hard to tell, actually, since the view of Aries is from the top.

Upper attackers do some really insane stuff. I've had beyblades thrown out of stadiums, and do some really bizarre stuff.

Aries doesn't seem like it's really going to be an exceptional Upper Attacker but it should prove to have some use, hopefully.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Evan - Aug. 29, 2008

(Aug. 29, 2008  1:17 AM)Grey Wrote:

I looove Upper!

OMG SO DO I

Yes but the wheels we have so far are this:

Pegasus - Upper
Bull - Upper
Sagitario - Useless
Bull - Defense
Wolf - Survival
Libra - Smash/Defense
Aries - Upper

the majority of them are upper >_< I'd like more than one smash wheel

Doesn't Wolf have some serious smash potential? It really doesn't look like a survival wheel at all to me.

(Aug. 29, 2008  2:04 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Doesn't Wolf have some serious smash potential? It really doesn't look like a survival wheel at all to me.

In left spin, but there isn't a left spin shooter yet.

Pegasis appears to be both Smash and Upper.

I agree though, I hope to see some good Smash soon.

(Aug. 29, 2008  2:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Pegasis appears to be both Smash and Upper.

I agree though, I hope to see some good Smash soon.

Pegasis does to be a combination of the two, but a full on great Smash Wheel would be amazing. The original Aries wheel would've been great.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - BladerX - Aug. 29, 2008

is the blade 100% metal or is it just the AR???

Just the AR (now called Wheel).

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Kei - Aug. 29, 2008

(Aug. 29, 2008  1:56 AM)Evan Wrote: Yes but the wheels we have so far are this:

Pegasus - Upper
Bull - Upper
Sagitario - Useless
Bull - Defense
Wolf - Survival
Libra - Smash/Defense
Aries - Upper

Sagittario actually has a TINY bit of upper. The way the Wheel was designed is really weird though. They could have easily made it similar to the upper on Cross Dranzer (which isn't the best, but still).

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - G - Aug. 29, 2008

I'm not sure, but there's either just a lot of recoil due to the metal it has or it has some amounts of smash in it. It was knocking out Sea Dragon at times and Sea Dragon doesn't have too much recoil from its AR...

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Nic - Aug. 29, 2008

Thanks for filming WBMS against MFB!

Hmm it seems very disturbing that Pegasus OUTSPINS WBMS. Was WBMS always in opposite spin direction for all battles?

I think grip MFB will have a lot of potential.

(Aug. 29, 2008  8:12 AM)Nic Wrote: Was WBMS always in opposite spin direction for all battles?

Yes.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - mightyboosh9 - Aug. 29, 2008

(Aug. 29, 2008  1:56 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2008  1:17 AM)Grey Wrote:

I looove Upper!

OMG SO DO I

Yes but the wheels we have so far are this:

Pegasus - Upper
Bull - Upper
Sagitario - Useless
Bull - Defense
Wolf - Survival
Libra - Smash/Defense
Aries - Upper

when u wrote bull-defense dont you mean leo

^ Yes.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Sasch - Aug. 29, 2008

But I don't want to call Pegasis Upper Attack because it simply doesn't do Upper. Just because its sides go slightly up, it doesn't mean it can actually be USEFUL for Upper Attack, and that's what counts I think.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - B - Aug. 29, 2008

i just got Leo ^^, it tested it a few times, it keeps destroying pegasus Uncertain. i realized that leo is not close to the ground and if you switch out its track with pegasus then it is like a few mm's from the ground

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Spinster - Aug. 29, 2008

Just got my first MFB today. Bull. It's true, the launcher isn't nearly as powerful as a HMS Dual Shooter. Additionally, it's looking like spin direction is determined both by the shooter AND the AR. Looking at the underside of Bull's AR, there's no way a left spin shooter would be able to hook into it, at least the way the shooter's prongs are currently designed. There's a metal wall that would block the hooks on the shooter prongs from latching to the thing. The other interesting aspect is that it's nearly impossible to hook the blade in without having a winder in the thing. The whole approach to this series seems very holistic. The blade and shooter act wholly in union. I'll be very curious to see how my others will perform when they arrive, and how this series will develop in the upcoming releases.