World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Jul. 25, 2008

zerosys Wrote:I think it'll be the wolf but i'm no expert

No...

Judging by the looks of the concept art on the Wolf, the tip is rubber, so that would technically have the worst endurance.
...either that, or it has a red base just like Bull.

You probably just assume it's Wolf because Wolborg was of the Stamina type. Grin

I'd take a wild guess and say that Libra will be Balance. But, then again, Driger was supposedly the "Spirit of Endurance", but almost every Driger Beyblade was a Balance Type.

----------
So, who else here hates the original coloring for the four main blades? Y'know, like how Bull was Red-and-Orange-on-Black, etc...

I prefer the new coloring, where Bull is Red-and-Blue-on-Gold, and the Pegasus has a Blue-and-Silver Wheel.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 25, 2008

Grey Wrote:So, who else here hates the original coloring for the four main blades? Y'know, like how Bull was Red-and-Orange-on-Black, etc...

I prefer the new coloring, where Bull is Red-and-Blue-on-Gold, and the Pegasus has a Blue-and-Silver Wheel.
If I remember well, you are thinking about the pictures that are on Beywiki, but those are only the boosters. I imagine that the person who added them to the article chose those images because they were plain (no Beypointers or launchers). The first 3D renders of the boosters were about the same colour as those pictures I have on Beyblade Spirit.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - mightyboosh9 - Jul. 25, 2008

hi bey brad are u organising beyblade war room oh and also does anyone know if the mfb boxes will show the stats e.g. atk, defense etc.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Jul. 25, 2008

mightyboosh9 Wrote:hi bey brad are u organising beyblade war room oh and also does anyone know if on the mfb boxes it will show the stats atk, defense etc.
Yes, he is going to be the one running it.

And about the stats; who cares? They aren't accurate. I am guessing that they will put them on there regardless of this anyways.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kai-V - Jul. 25, 2008

mightyboosh9 Wrote:also does anyone know if on the mfb boxes it will show the stats atk, defense etc.
The back of the packages has not been shown yet. This is the most information we have right now :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Kai-V/MFBcocolococo-img600x450-1216701446.jpg (Credit goes to a Japanese auctioneer)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - mightyboosh9 - Jul. 25, 2008

what do u mean ther not accurate

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Marin - Jul. 25, 2008

The box stats have little to do with the actual function of beyblades in battle scenarios. Beyblade is a complicated game because physics are not easy to simplify, especially because of the components of chance and the fact that other conditions such as your opponent's blade and the stadium so decide how a beyblade functions. They (box stats) don't measure important gameplay elements such as differentiating between upper attack and force smash attack, etc.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 25, 2008

it doesn't matter what the box says about the attack, defense, edurance, etc., they don't tell the truth

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - rkayd - Jul. 25, 2008

boh978 Wrote:it doesn't matter what the box says about the attack, defense, edurance, etc., they don't tell the truth

Obliviously, its not true. i believed those things when it first came out tho.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 26, 2008

yeah, what about Driger's v2 boxart, the endurance says only 2 star but I kno it's stronger than that

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Jul. 26, 2008

they DO shw stats, i saw them on a picture here. ill try to find it

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Jul. 26, 2008

Found it

Zoom in next to the pixtures of the Wheel on the top, u will see something in a red, blue and green box, ther is something under them, i believe those are the stats. They are also on the Tips, but not on the spin-gears (Sorry but i forgot those 2 part's names) and spin gears dont have stats, which further proves my theory

OK ive fopund out the stats

Pegasus

Attack: 10

Defence/Stamina: 2 Each

Bull

Attack: 6

Defence/Stamina: 4 Each

Cheiron

Stamina: 10

Attack/Defence: 2 Each

Leo:

Defence: 10

Attack/Stamina: 2 Each

So if u noticed they all add up to 14 total. And not to mention that they are stars, even prooving my theory more.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 26, 2008

yeah, i see it. U kno what was funny, they say that Cheiron has the greatest endurance but when i look it up on youtube.com, Leo beats it.

How do u look up something that isnt released? And Cheiron has endurance, but Leo has defence, so actually if u are taking less hits Cheiron will win, more hits means leo will win.
And if u were looking at the stats, the green is Endurance, Blue is Defence.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 26, 2008

Stats don't mean a thing. End of story.

EDIT:

We will see firsthand when we get them, I think most of your conjecture will just clutter up the topic and make searching for actual USEFUL information harder.

yah, but he asked, so i just answered.

Edit: i was just saying if a defence beyblade faced an endurance beyblade, that would determine who wins.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bugturtles - Jul. 26, 2008

There is no 100% chance of winning.

There are too many factors to decide a sure-fire win for a particular type against another.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Grey - Jul. 26, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:Stats don't mean a thing. End of story.

EDIT:

We will see firsthand when we get them, I think most of your conjecture will just clutter up the topic and make searching for actual USEFUL information harder.

While I agree that Stats usually don't matter much with all of the variables in-battle (Hell, my Driger MS has beaten the Wolborg MS despite statistics going against it), it's nice to know the actual statistics of these new beyblades, because for some people, the Stats influence customization.

I find it weird that it's possible to have 10 stars for a single stat. I find it almost annoying, like they're making a big deal out of something that isn't, for lack of an actual term.

btw, stats wouldn't decide the winner in a Defense vs. Endurance match, even if stats did matter. Otherwise, Defense and Endurance would be the exact same type, and they aren't.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 26, 2008

Grey Wrote:it's nice to know the actual statistics of these new beyblades, because for some people, the Stats influence customization.

They shouldn't, and if they do, you're going to build very poor customizations. There's a reason we don't have the stats listed on the Wiki: they just promote misinformation. Not to mention, the other parts of the Beyblade will influence how the part performs.

Grey Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:Stats don't mean a thing. End of story.

EDIT:

While I agree that Stats usually don't matter much with all of the variables in-battle (Hell, my Driger MS has beaten the Wolborg MS despite statistics going against it), it's nice to know the actual statistics of these new beyblades, because for some people, the Stats influence customization.

I find it weird that it's possible to have 10 stars for a single stat. I find it almost annoying, like they're making a big deal out of something that isn't, for lack of an actual term.

btw, stats wouldn't decide the winner in a Defense vs. Endurance match, even if stats did matter. Otherwise, Defense and Endurance would be the exact same type, and they aren't.

Actually i ment a Defence VS Endurance battle, as in not based on stats. The endurance has less defence so it would take more damage, but if it doesnt get hit it will spin longer, yet defence is the opposite (Besides the spin longer thing). so think of it like this:

E: 10-4 = 6
D: 7- 2 = 5

Or in a battle (Endurance wins) PS: a 1 means it loses spin because of time)

E: 20- (1 x 15) = 5
D: 15- (1 x 15) = 0

Yet most likely they will connect atleast once. Now for Defence

20 - (1 x 4 +2+4+3+3+4) = 0
15- (1 x 4 +1+2+2+2+2) = 2

Notice that they got hit alot this time. So defence won. But note that these are very inaccurate.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 26, 2008

I don't think you understand the concept of Defense. It's not to spin longer after being hit. That's what Survival is for.

You don't really need a lot of Survival potential to beat Attackers, as they have very little. Defense is to concentrate on not being knocked around or knocked out of the stadium, not to retain spin while being hit.

Gotruto, you really need to stop with your nonsense numbers ...

Bey Brad Wrote:I don't think you understand the concept of Defense. It's not to spin longer after being hit. That's what Survival is for.

You don't really need a lot of Survival potential to beat Attackers, as they have very little. Defense is to concentrate on not being knocked around or knocked out of the stadium, not to retain spin while being hit.

Gotruto, you really need to stop with your nonsense numbers ...

Really?...i always thought defence was to make attacks weaker, heh, guess i was wrong. Oh and sorry about numbers, im not very good at explaining things and math is my best subject so yah...

Bey Brad Wrote:
Grey Wrote:it's nice to know the actual statistics of these new beyblades, because for some people, the Stats influence customization.

They shouldn't, and if they do, you're going to build very poor customizations. There's a reason we don't have the stats listed on the Wiki: they just promote misinformation. Not to mention, the other parts of the Beyblade will influence how the part performs.
But do you seriously think everyone knows this? A lot of players probably don't realize any of the science and such behind Beyblade and just think "hey, this has high attack, I'll use this." I know I did when I was younger, and I didn't know the difference.

In any case, I don't believe in Stats much anymore, since I'm pretty sure parts are rated on their performance simply because it looks cool on the product.

Grey Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

But do you seriously think everyone knows this? A lot of players probably don't realize any of the science and such behind Beyblade and just think "hey, this has high attack, I'll use this." I know I did when I was younger, and I didn't know the difference.

In any case, I don't believe in Stats much anymore, since I'm pretty sure parts are rated on their performance simply because it looks cool on the product.

I believed in stats....until my Roller Defencer broke...(It was the only beyblade i used, and it seemed very defensive, like what the box said.)

Gotruto Wrote:
Grey Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:

I believed in stats....until my Roller Defencer broke...(It was the only beyblade i used, and it seemed very defensive, like what the box said.)
Well, in any case, this is getting OT.

So, to contribute:
http://cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/aries.htm

Any proof to support that this is indeed Aries' Wheel concept?

And also, I remember seeing an image that showed other Metal Fight Beyblades, and it had the word INSECT in one of the corners...
Here, I saw it in this video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qyvflp3yht0
(Skip to 00:10)

Any news on either of these at all?