World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle (/Thread-fathest-you-have-ever-sent-a-beyblade-in-a-battle)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Blade12 - Nov. 03, 2007

Then this whole topic has no substance too.

fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle

That answers the question…the answer has no substance.

My beyblade flew one meter in the process of breaking a foam plate is more interesting than: it flew 1 meter.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - tamav25 - Nov. 03, 2007

Mr. Toto Wrote:This one time, my brother and I battled Dragoon and Dranzer GT, and I sent his Dranzer GT to the moon. True story.

UHUH really? how u no to the moon eh??????? didthecheesesplatteralloveryou ??? lolGrin

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Bey Brad - Nov. 03, 2007

Blade12 Wrote:Then this whole topic has no substance too.

My beyblade flew one meter in the process of breaking a foam plate is more interesting than: it flew 1 meter.

This topic is about your Beyblade hitting OTHER Beyblades and sending them flying.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - mdhvdukshsj - Nov. 03, 2007

AAA+ thread, would read again

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Blade12 - Nov. 04, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Blade12 Wrote:Then this whole topic has no substance too.

This topic is about your Beyblade hitting OTHER Beyblades and sending them flying.

Okay. Sure. Whatever.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Eric12 - Oct. 26, 2010

One time i was useing ldrago ch120rf against leone and it whent like 15 feet away

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Ultra - Oct. 26, 2010

Why did you revive this 3 year old thread?

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Wraith - Oct. 26, 2010

(Oct. 26, 2010  9:47 PM)Eric12 Wrote: One time i was useing ldrago ch120rf against leone and it whent like 15 feet away

Why did you Necro this?!

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - stormaries8862 - Oct. 26, 2010

my sisters friend and i had a little fun battle and when we launched his bey flew maybe.......(thinking)...... a meter.but at the beginning of the battle he was all goaty and stuff cuz he thought he was gonna beat me.

DON'T DOUBT MY BEY SPIRIT!!!!

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - ShredderN64 - Oct. 26, 2010

Ugh, look buddy, in the future take a look at the dates. They're there for a reason.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - ljc1221 - Oct. 26, 2010

Well mainly when I use Driger v2 blades go flying out of my hasbro stadiums, but just recently I was blading with HMs blades and one basically dissembled the other with one shot..

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Wraith - Oct. 26, 2010

Well, it looks like this is a normal thread so:
My Storm Cancer CH120FS smashed Flame Serpent SW145SF about two meters away.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Deadpool - Oct. 27, 2010

Being PTW , I was suprised how I threw my friends Flame Aquario 100B with my Rock Leone CH120RF , 6 inches , yeah.Stupid

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 27, 2010

Couple of months ago, in the ptw, I was making some "JUST FOR FUN" combos. One included a rock wheel and RF, the other included a storm wheel and hf/s. The beyblade with the ROCK wheel went flying a good 3 feet. Sure scared me, so I tried it again. IT HAPPENED AGAIN! Making "JUST FOR FUN" beyblades ended up being dangerous weapons. Now I know why it says as a warning on the side, "Keep face away from stadium"

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - LeonTempest - Oct. 27, 2010

tittle of thread is spelled wrong...i assume it is ment to be "farthest"

anyways, years ago, Kid Dragoon vs Kid Draciel - Many things go flying very fasy, very far, and in several different directions (Dragoon won!)

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Blaze Wheeler - Oct. 27, 2010

(Oct. 27, 2010  3:34 AM)Leonwind Wrote: tittle of thread is spelled wrong...i assume it is ment to be "farthest"

anyways, years ago, Kid Dragoon vs Kid Draciel - Many things go flying very fasy, very far, and in several different directions (Dragoon won!)

It's misspelled, and it's bugging me...

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Veni Martinez - Oct. 27, 2010

well me and my brother is at our small room and the door is open outside when we battled each other lightning ldrago100rf vs lightningldrago85rf when our beys landed the mfb attack stadium..i think 3 loops of flower then his bey banged mine and all i knew is it goes outside..i couldnt find it 3 hours looking for it...but the next day i saw it under a tree...and the rubber flat was wrecked Unhappy

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Moss-Da-Boss - Oct. 27, 2010

(Oct. 30, 2007  1:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Composer, no non-sarcastic responses are allowed in this thread.

One time at band camp I was playing with beyblade and then I launched it and then It span and then It span some more and then it span some more and then it stopped.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Stigma - Oct. 27, 2010

(Oct. 27, 2010  10:01 AM)Moss Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2007  1:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Composer, no non-sarcastic responses are allowed in this thread.

One time at band camp I was playing with beyblade and then I launched it and then It span and then It span some more and then it span some more and then it stopped.

OMGOSH The EXACT same thing happened to me!

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Moss-Da-Boss - Oct. 27, 2010

WOW Ive only seen it happen to me.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - LeonTempest - Oct. 27, 2010

dude we have so much in common...me 3! maybe we are related!

lol =D

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - ljc1221 - Oct. 28, 2010

[Image: tony-soprano8.jpg]

guise...hey you guys... guys.. lets be serious guize.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Temporal - Oct. 30, 2010

Finger spun, right spin LLdrago 100HF, sent Earth BullH145B atleast 20 feet off of a table at my school.

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Thedarkone - Oct. 30, 2010

Back in the early days of beyblade, my buddy and I were battling each other on a tray (no stadium ;/), his spark knight vs my grip dragoon (the right spinning one).
After a particularly good smash from my dragoon, I sent him flying, breaking his AR into 3 bits, and after a collision with a wall, the rest of his beyblade didn't look so great either. His performance tip thing had a nice crack in it.
He cried. (True story, but, we were like 7 then Tongue_out)

RE: fathest you have ever sent a beyblade in a battle - Vulcan R2F - Dec. 04, 2010

i hit a beyblade 3 metres and it broke my window and went into my chimney and came down my fireplace. ture story