World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) (/Thread-pokemon-wi-fi-black-and-white-league-now-recruting-gym-leaders-and-elite-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 11, 2011

darn it failed to get a responsd hg and ss had a much better wifi room.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 11, 2011

I read a troubleshooting guide, and it said that one of us has to go out and rejoin. Let me do it.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 11, 2011

[_]= got to eat...... cant battle.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - omegazero - Apr. 11, 2011

lol i decided to count my win streak till dark angel beat me i had a 14 win streak on the thread im happy.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - dman12 - Apr. 11, 2011

any one wanna battle, ur rules

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Ga' - Apr. 11, 2011

WHY DOESN'T THE STUPID CLUB WORK!! Everytime, it just cancels the talking.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 11, 2011

Let's see if it let's me battle one of you

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Boxy ID - Apr. 11, 2011

Im back, i can battle now.

I got an idea. Does everyone have their C-Gears on? Then go in afterwards.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - PattyCakeChamp! - Apr. 11, 2011

Ga want to try and have our rematch ?

sure. I'll go in, then bladerxack, then dman, than MLDrago master on my Platinum (I got PM from him).

EDIT: I have a bad feeling that it's because I'm low on power, so my C-gear is shutting down.

Ps can you make my Sig you didnt respond

(Apr. 11, 2011  9:50 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Ps can you make my Sig you didnt respond

I'm working on it. After [][][][][], you're second in line.

I lost to xack(again), his Electivire is annoying...

Thanks so much ! Could you put a boy preschooler on there

Let me go out, I'm gonna try this again.

Why won't it work !?!?

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - MLdragoMaster - Apr. 11, 2011

Has anyone battled Ga yet?

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 11, 2011

what leader types are available? my friend wants to be a gym Leader

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Omega12 - Apr. 11, 2011

Are you still accepting gym leaders? I was a gym leader in a Serbeii league a while ago, so most of my team is already ready to go.

No I really want to though ...

Plenty have battled me, just not today. You up for 9:30-10:00 battles then people? I can't do voice chat then but I'm supposed to be in bed by that point. I should be fine.
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:00 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: what leader types are available? my friend wants to be a gym Leader
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:00 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Are you still accepting gym leaders? I was a gym leader in a Serbeii league a while ago, so most of my team is already ready to go.

Electric, Rock, Poison, and Ice are still open people.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - MLdragoMaster - Apr. 11, 2011

So Ga are you ready?

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Omega12 - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  10:01 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Plenty have battled me, just not today. You up for 9:30-10:00 battles then people? I can't do voice chat then but I'm supposed to be in bed by that point. I should be fine.
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:00 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: what leader types are available? my friend wants to be a gym Leader
(Apr. 11, 2011  10:00 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Are you still accepting gym leaders? I was a gym leader in a Serbeii league a while ago, so most of my team is already ready to go.

Electric, Rock, Poison, and Ice are still open people.
SWEET, Ice is what I wanted to try out for! how do I go about becoming a leader then?

Why did u bail Dman, scared of Fate?