World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-Spring-2010-Canada-Fall-2010-USA-UK)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - bblademaster - Jan. 27, 2010

The Reaction Chamber seems interesting

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - firelord767 - Jan. 27, 2010

I thought it was odd that only one website had the information on this Press Release, so it could have been fake (and i prayed for this. I really wanted Metal Series Beyblades in the US this Spring, even if it ment the Wind-Up thing was not real) until now.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=278&itemid=15350

The fate is set in stone. That is, they did word it the same. Maybe one copied from the other >.> *prays that the Wind-Up Launcher will stay, and everything else announced will just leave*

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Kai-V - Jan. 27, 2010

(Jan. 27, 2010  1:10 AM)firelord767 Wrote: I thought it was odd that only one website had the information on this Press Release, so it could have been fake (and i prayed for this. I really wanted Metal Series Beyblades in the US this Spring, even if it ment the Wind-Up thing was not real) until now.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=278&itemid=15350

The fate is set in stone. That is, they did word it the same. Maybe one copied from the other >.> *prays that the Wind-Up Launcher will stay, and everything else announced will just leave*
Oh, do not worry : the press release seems quite official. A lot more websites have published it since.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Bey Brad - Jan. 27, 2010

It is official, I got it from BusinessWire.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - firelord767 - Jan. 27, 2010

OK, just making sure. I think i read somewhere that it was odd that no other site covered he news.

*prays that the Wind-Up Launcher will stay, and everything else announced will just leave anyway*

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Minion - Jan. 27, 2010

Ugh barf.

The only things even remotely appealing about that press release are the reactor chamber, and the fact that we're getting them months before the US (for reasons which I am completely unclear of).

Please please PLEASE release pre-HWS tops T_T

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Hiro Ayami - Jan. 27, 2010

Hurr, glad I'm in Canada. Definitely setting aside a budget for the initial release. I've already informed friends in Toys R Us to save me a minimum of one of each release aha~

Almost certain they're going to skip pre-HWS all together, this probably means not Quetz or Aries. Seems like they're going to focus on HWS from the get go, no Libra, Virgo, etc. An interesting thought on what it'd do to the metagame actually. If they don't release Libra will a Metal Face not even reach North American shelves? Certainly will be interesting to see how they handle the competitive play and balancing. Looks like they sort of care, I can see the logic behind just releasing HWS MFB, its certainly more balanced and deals with the Libra issue in general. It also won't expose the NA market to what MFB's could have been without the HWS system.

That last part was kinda depressing to type haha Uncertain

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - theflightyellz - Jan. 27, 2010

You honestly believe it has to do with balancing the game?
Series one would be a profit flop for them, It's unlikely that we'll see the manga here until the animes became fairly popular, meaning there would be very little to promote the series.
The main selling point for the majority of series that have anime counterparts or what characters own what, the hybrid wheel system will sell a lot better when co-released with the anime than series one would.
It seems that they'd rather not invest time and money in something that won't make them as much (which is pretty logical).
Sorry if the first part sounded a little rude, I just wouldn't give Hasbro the credit of saying it was a conscious choice for the good of the game.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Rocky - Jan. 29, 2010

(Jan. 26, 2010  4:54 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I'll probably end up getting one for Rocky anyway, so that's fine.

Awesomeeee. B)

Will be well disappointed if they don't bring out the pre-HWS blades though......know it makes sense for them not to, but I didn't buy all of the old blades, and I lost half the ones I did buy, but I thought it'd be okay cause Hasbro would bring them out.......>< And obviously can't really get them from TT, they're just gonna get rarer and rarer...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Kai-V - Jan. 30, 2010

(Jan. 29, 2010  10:51 PM)Rocky Wrote: And obviously can't really get them from TT, they're just gonna get rarer and rarer...
I do not pay attention to online stock a lot, however many Japanese shops still have too many Beyblades from the Metal system, except Libra DF145BS of course. There is still a possibility, I think.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Ultra - Jan. 30, 2010

Does it say when Europe is getting BMF?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Khel - Jan. 30, 2010

Seriously....

The two beys I was really looking forward to getting were Aries and Pisces. That would have completed my Pre-HWS collection.

carp.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - bey tempest - Jan. 30, 2010

it hasnt been confirmed though yet, and you said it makes sense for them to do so, but when do hasbro ever make sense?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - theflightyellz - Jan. 30, 2010

They make sense when it comes to cutting corners Greedy

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Bey Brad - Jan. 30, 2010

It is confirmed. They only announced 5-piece Beyblades with "fusion wheels"

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Benkei - Jan. 30, 2010

(Jan. 30, 2010  3:12 PM)Khel Wrote: Seriously....

The two beys I was really looking forward to getting were Aries and Pisces. That would have completed my Pre-HWS collection.

carp.

I'm in the exact same position. It will cost me upwards of $350 to complete it now.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Aqua - Jan. 30, 2010

(Jan. 30, 2010  5:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It is confirmed. They only announced 5-piece Beyblades with "fusion wheels"

Well, this sucks Unhappy

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Bey Brad - Jan. 30, 2010

if you're seriously consideirng spending $350 on aries and pisces there is something wrong with you, get help

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Benkei - Jan. 30, 2010

Of course phrased my point wrong I meant that if I wanted to complete it it would cost that much. One thing I have been wondering is whether the WBO will allow use of pre-HWS Beyblades in tournaments once BMF is released.

I can't imagine the WBO would even consider for a moment banning pre-HWS. Someone from the Committee should chime in on it, though.

I suppose if Libra is banned and Virgo has Earth to contend with there is no point.

Well, there is still Quetz. That being said, while I know banning Libra has been pretty controversial, there is no way the WBO would say "we're banning all the Bey you spent hundreds on"

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Kai-V - Jan. 30, 2010

The only thing is that they will not be as available, however that means we will all have to use the same method to get them - online, which is very fair in my opinion; some local stores might not have a certain important Beyblade in stock, for example, which is not the same thing.

I personally would not ban them the Metal system.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Crimson - Jan. 30, 2010

I can see why they wouldn't release the metal system blades.

The two systems are very different feeling from each other, although they use the same tracks and bottoms, the wheels are vastly different in appearance and performance.
The Metal system, and the hybrid wheel system don't feel like the same series to me. The look similar and use many of the same parts, But they're still quite different products.
It might be a bit jarring to some kids when they see two vastly different looking beyblade products on the same shelf. They can only buy one or two on their allowance and it's confusing to decide which to get.

One problem may be that the metal wheels, and hybrid wheels aren't compatible with each other. We now know a bunch of new releases, and they're still using the hybrid wheel style, this means that they can release all the new blades with full compatibility together.
There could also be the naming scheme, So we don't have confusion between the Metal Pegasis wheel, and the Pegasis Clear wheel.

And of course the Anime! There are no metal system blades in the anime, so kids probably won't want them as much because they aren't the characters blades you see on TV.

Not that I'm syaing its a GOOD choice, butr I can understand why they would make such a decision. I'm very saddened by the fact that I won't be finding $6 Pisces and Aries Unhappy

Crimson hit every nail dead on. It really feels like Takara-Tomy wanted to treat HWS as the "real" launch of MFB.