World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Doompenguin - Jul. 21, 2008

Note: Out of respect, I'm moving my 100,000% TRUE account of underground beyblading somewhere else.

Getting back on topic, I must say I'm very excited about this new system. The idea of having a full-metal attack ring is something I had looked forward to even after HMS came out (no ABS plastic to get scuffed up). Sure, it's not diamond tips, ruby bearings, and carbon polymers, but we can't all be hardcoar underground beyblading demigods.

Though I gotta say, I prefer the HMS system's over this system's packaging. The concept of a carrying-case for your parts was a nice touch.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 21, 2008

tl;dr

also, stop trolling/derailing

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bbgoldflame - Jul. 21, 2008

Someone mentioned that the MFBs would be shown at the World Hobby Fair. Any more news on this? Also, can anybody can give me a brief explanation as to what the World Hobby Fair is about and where/when it is usually held?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 21, 2008

bbgoldflame Wrote:Someone mentioned that the MFBs would be shown at the World Hobby Fair. Any more news on this? Also, can anybody can give me a brief explanation as to what the World Hobby Fair is about and where/when it is usually held?

They were ... we've been mentioning this for pages.

It was in Japan.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - To - Jul. 21, 2008

Hm, I don't check this thread for a few days. In that span, a few interesting things happen, a DS game, that Rick Anderson fellow appearing, and more details on the actual tops themselves.

I'm pleased that they will be bigger than HMS. And the style has warmed up to me.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - bbgoldflame - Jul. 21, 2008

Takao Wrote:Hm, I don't check this thread for a few days. In that span, a few interesting things happen, a DS game, that Rick Anderson fellow appearing, and more details on the actual tops themselves.

I'm pleased that they will be bigger than HMS. And the style has warmed up to me.

Rick Anderson fellow? The guy on here who branded himself an underground blader?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Gotruto - Jul. 21, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:
The Terminator Boyz Wrote:Ready or not Here we come

Wats up everybody this is the number 1 underground beyblade team. We didn't enter the tournaments but if we did there would have been a lots of trouble for all of those who did. And by the way i am the team leader Caleb who is the number 1 underground beyblader. Who is the best and i am going 2 prove it 2 all you beybladers around the world. Remember the name!!!!!!!!!!or my team will crush your beyblades into pieces. Oh!! We was going 2 dat anyway.

That is the definition of an underground beyblade team.

So what, Underground bladers are idiots that think they own w/o proof and build their blade to destroy others or something.

Well anyways, back to MFB, they will be really compact, which will be better.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - To - Jul. 21, 2008

You should stop, someone might try to can you. Oh yeah, and if you have a problem with me saying that, feel free not to post your feelings in this thread, but rather as a PM to me.

Besides, Rick Anderson is awesome. When MFB comes out me and Rick will be in a team, and own. Takao and Rick, I like it. Together we'll rule the underground circuit, HELLS YEAH! Breaking blades and forgetting names, totally rad.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bluezee - Jul. 21, 2008

Where exactly did u find this information about the DS game featuring rick?

Bluezee Wrote:Where exactly did u find this information about the DS game featuring rick?

Not what he meant.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bluezee - Jul. 21, 2008

so what is he tlkin about?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Aikemi - Jul. 21, 2008

...underground beyblader...nevr heard of em but im sure any of us could beat you usin beys made of paper...and G im 12 gonna be 13 sep 3

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Aikemi - Jul. 22, 2008

and theres a dif between having big tlk that sounds lik ur pretty good or hav some skill, and big tlk that sounds lik u really suk and/or are taking advantage of the fact we cant see your whiter than sourcream nerdy pics and the fact that lots of us dont live near u so we cant prove u wrong....oh all of us can GFs but u cant...u jst get freaky with the bubblewrap...

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 22, 2008

pegasusblaze101 Wrote:and theres a dif between having big tlk that sounds lik ur pretty good or hav some skill, and big tlk that sounds lik u really suk and/or are taking advantage of the fact we cant see your whiter than sourcream nerdy pics and the fact that lots of us dont live near u so we cant prove u wrong....oh all of us can GFs but u cant...u jst get freaky with the bubblewrap...

Stop posting. :\

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 22, 2008

can u believe it, only 19 more days until the tops are out in Japan. I'm not quite sure they will be out the same day on toywiz. when the tops are out, i have only ten days before schools starts. booo!

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 22, 2008

boh978 Wrote:can u believe it, only 19 more days until the tops are out in Japan. I'm not quite sure they will be out the same day on toywiz. when the tops are out, i have only ten days before schools starts. booo!

Please, don't post unless you have something to add to the conversation ...

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - boh - Jul. 22, 2008

do u kno anything about the website Cartoon Passion.com ? If u do, do they really sell beyblade accessories or is it just a fake?

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Pich - Jul. 22, 2008

boh978 Wrote:do u kno anything about the website Cartoon Passion.com ? If u do, do they really sell beyblade accessories or is it just a fake?

this isnt the place for this at all, but its real.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Marin - Jul. 22, 2008

WiLdDeFeNdEr Wrote:By memory, even though libra is represented by the scales, i think it's animal representation is a rabbit/hare, so it's bitbeast could be that. but I think that theyve completely changed the whole bit beast idea. or maybe this is just an example of one of the blades that doesn't have a bit beast, and it's just a symbol.

Dove, Snake or Lizard generally

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - mightyboosh9 - Jul. 22, 2008

does anyone know what the beypointer is for

thanks.

mightyboosh9 Wrote:does anyone know what the beypointer is for

thanks.

We've talked about this on previous pages.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Aikemi - Jul. 22, 2008

why havent any of the sites ( ideal808, toywiz, etc ) changed their pics of the wolf mfb

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Jul. 22, 2008

pegasusblaze101 Wrote:why havent any of the sites ( ideal808, toywiz, etc ) changed their pics of the wolf mfb
Who knows. Either they haven't seen that it has been changed yet, or they're just lazy.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - mightyboosh9 - Jul. 22, 2008

does anyone know if they will have any tournaments with the mfb

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Jul. 22, 2008

mightyboosh9 Wrote:does anyone know if they will have any tournaments with the mfb
If you had read this thread, or even the MFB wiki article, you would know that Takara-Tomy is hosting two Metal Fight Beyblade events. I don't know much about them though.

And obviously, there will be tournaments in the future. Next year at Anime North 2009, Beywiki will be hosting another tournament called BEYBLADE WAR ROOM (that is the name, right?).