World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-Spring-2010-Canada-Fall-2010-USA-UK)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - flame libra - Jan. 25, 2010

Well then carp it I'm going to be ordering until they come out in the states.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Kai-V - Jan. 26, 2010

(Jan. 25, 2010  9:57 PM)Raykon Wrote: Thanks for the info Brad and Kai-V.
Thank you.

Seriously, I do not know why North America got divided into Canada, and then the United States ...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Aqua - Jan. 26, 2010

It doesn't look like they will be doing things too differenly [not surprising]. It's good that we're finally getting some news about BMF though. It would be nice to see some pictures as Rocky mentioned, and a list of a few BMF items in the near future. And hopefully the "Super Vortex" stadium isn't what it sounds like Tired

It seems kind of weird though that they would release BMF in Spring 2010 in Canada but realease it in Fall 2010 in the US... :\

Thanks for the info Kai-V and Brad.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Kei - Jan. 26, 2010

They seriously better not be skipping Pre-HWS. I mean, what reason would there be for them to do so? Doing it the way TT did (Pre-HWS first, then HWS to coincide with the release of the anime) is perfect.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Bey Brad - Jan. 26, 2010

(Jan. 26, 2010  1:22 AM)Kei Wrote: They seriously better not be skipping Pre-HWS. I mean, what reason would there be for them to do so? Doing it the way TT did (Pre-HWS first, then HWS to coincide with the release of the anime) is perfect.

In the US, the anime and the toyline start at the same time.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Kei - Jan. 26, 2010

(Jan. 26, 2010  1:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: In the US, the anime and the toyline start at the same time.

I see. Would it not make more sense for them to do it as TT did though?

When Hasbro first launched Beyblade, was the anime launched along with it simultaneously? Because they did release Makendo, Spin Dragoon, Bistool, etc., which were not in the anime.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Zeox - Jan. 26, 2010

This is Gonna be the most stupid idea you will ever hear but I want to say this

What if Hasbro releases the Beyblades backwards.HWS first,then Make Pre-HWS the advancement.

(I do not think this will happen, I just wanted to see the responses I would get)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Dirge - Jan. 26, 2010

hmmm the super vortex set sounds like the HWS match set thin.
the fusion reactor sounds cool xD i want it

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - ChKn - Jan. 26, 2010

I guess I'll have to buy my blades from Canada until the fall.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - To - Jan. 26, 2010

Why Canada first? Well Bakugan's second territory after Japan was Canada. Hasbro could either be waiting for Nelvana to sign off on a broadcaster in the US, where in Canada they already have one. Or Hasbro may be using Canada as a test market to see how far they want to push the product in the US. Heck, it could be just that they have product already finished, and are planning on doing summer promo tours as well as bringing the line to toy fairs to build up hype in the US. Most likely candidate though, they want the Christmas rush in the US.

(Jan. 26, 2010  1:42 AM)Kei Wrote: I see. Would it not make more sense for them to do it as TT did though?

When Hasbro first launched Beyblade, was the anime launched along with it simultaneously? Because they did release Makendo, Spin Dragoon, Bistool, etc., which were not in the anime.

IIRC they had the non-Dragoon logo Beyblades (Makendo, Spin Dragoon, Ultimate Frostic Dranzer, etc.) on store shelves about a month before the anime launched.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - theflightyellz - Jan. 26, 2010

Really hoping that someone in Canada will start selling BMF through ebay at a reasonable price after its release, since I'd assume that the UK and the rest of EU won't be getting the series until the US does :\
Even if they only made a mark up of a couple of dollars I wouldn't mind, just don't want to have to wait until fall to get my hands on some of this stuff.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Bey Brad - Jan. 26, 2010

Don't worry, I'll list lots of Reaction Chambers for you.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - theflightyellz - Jan. 26, 2010

I'll probably end up getting one for Rocky anyway, so that's fine.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Nuno - Jan. 26, 2010

If it'll be released in fall 2010 in the USA, Portugal is going to get it in 2011... Tired

Super Vortex Stadium doesn't sound too bad. I just hope it's good and has a tornado ridge.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Ultra - Jan. 26, 2010

Seriously hope this doesn't mean that hasbro aren't gonna release the pre hws blades cause I like most others want to buy the rares e.g. quetz and aries for cheap amounts from hasbro. If they don't release them i'll be really disappointed.

I'm kinda hoping that they don't release the pre HWS system now, just got round to ordering a Quetz ><

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - bblademaster - Jan. 26, 2010

Darn electric tops are back.Argh!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - firelord767 - Jan. 26, 2010

I, for one, wanted to earn me a Quertz with sub-liscense card collection. How will the WBBA prize system work now?

(Jan. 26, 2010  11:07 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I, for one, wanted to earn me a Quertz with sub-liscense card collection. How will the WBBA prize system work now?

it won't

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Ultra - Jan. 26, 2010

Did you really think they were going to introduce that in countries other than japan?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - firelord767 - Jan. 26, 2010

er, yes? I figured they'd at least handle competitive play the same as TT, because of the W(World)BBA. I guess i thought wrong...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - TheLVJ - Jan. 26, 2010

(Jan. 26, 2010  11:07 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I, for one, wanted to earn me a Quertz with sub-liscense card collection. How will the WBBA prize system work now?

Why would you want to go through a bunch of carp for ONE top? Don't forget that OP would be restricted to kids, such as yourself, and exclude other collectors, such as I, who never got a chance at one or put it off until the domestic release of the line. Tired

I despise engaging in speculation. I'm just hoping for the best. Unhappy

Takara and hasbro never did the same thing before so why would they now?

I would go through all that trouble because i believe that the top teir Wheel should be earnt, like the trouble one has to go through to get a Good Mold Virgo. If i were ever to buy Metal Fight Beyblade DS, i would surely sell my Quertzacoatal to someone else. If i were to keep it, i would never use it.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - TheLVJ - Jan. 26, 2010

This is a GAME, like many others, where the guy with the fattest wallet is more likely to rule. Sure, it actually takes skill but the one who spends the most will go the furthest. Don't bring up pretensions of honor and truth...

Anyhow, it's your parents' money. Go ahead and splurge it. It's none of my business.