World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! (/Thread-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-Everything-you-need-to-know)

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 21, 2008

Underground Beyblader Wrote:takara-tomy needs 2 update their website i wanna c more. o let me introduce myself im da manager of a REAL underground beyblade team called the Terminator Boyz. yea they r just dat good. i had 2 get them back 2gether after i heard beyblade was comin back. i got some cool MFB pics 4rm alot of websites including beywiki. so please come check it out at www.freewebs.com/numberonebeybladeundergroundteam

P.S. sign my guessbook and leave a comment please

what the hell is an underground beyblade team

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - AnnieDuck - Jul. 21, 2008

they beyblade in subway tunnels

with rats

and hobos

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - G - Jul. 21, 2008

Underground Beyblader Wrote:takara-tomy needs 2 update their website i wanna c more. o let me introduce myself im da manager of a REAL underground beyblade team called the Terminator Boyz. yea they r just dat good. i had 2 get them back 2gether after i heard beyblade was comin back. i got some cool MFB pics 4rm alot of websites including beywiki. so please come check it out at www.freewebs.com/numberonebeybladeundergroundteam

P.S. sign my guessbook and leave a comment please

way to just steal Brad's MFB picture...

Oh and pictures from Beywiki and Toywiz...

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 21, 2008

The Terminator Boyz Wrote:Ready or not Here we come

Wats up everybody this is the number 1 underground beyblade team. We didn't enter the tournaments but if we did there would have been a lots of trouble for all of those who did. And by the way i am the team leader Caleb who is the number 1 underground beyblader. Who is the best and i am going 2 prove it 2 all you beybladers around the world. Remember the name!!!!!!!!!!or my team will crush your beyblades into pieces. Oh!! We was going 2 dat anyway.

That is the definition of an underground beyblade team.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Bey Brad - Jul. 21, 2008

jesus christ

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Underground Beyblader - Jul. 21, 2008

damn all of u. i told u some of the pics were 4rm beywiki(if u culd read). and none of them wuz off toywiz u idiots

Underground Beyblader Wrote:damn all of u. i told u some of the pics were 4rm beywiki(if u culd read). and none of them wuz off toywiz u idiots

You're not off to a great start here, I suggest you take a step back and think about posting more intelligently. Thanks.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Synesthesia - Jul. 21, 2008

Underground Beyblader Wrote:damn all of u. i told u some of the pics were 4rm beywiki(if u culd read). and none of them wuz off toywiz u idiots

You shouldn't be calling ANYONE an idiot. You are really not in a position to be criticizing anyone's intelligence.

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Underground Beyblader - Jul. 21, 2008

yea watever u say.........

My mistake for that. I just saw:
Quote:http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_2002_502375212
when I viewed the page's source.

Though there are some pictures from BBS as well.

Synesthesia Wrote:

You shouldn't be calling ANYONE an idiot. You are really not in a position to be criticizing anyone's intelligence.

and im smarter rite now than you'll ever be n your lifetime cuz u kno nothing about me. its best u not say anything about me cuz i hate bein mean 2 ppl i dnt kno

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Kei - Jul. 21, 2008

Underground Beyblader Wrote:
Synesthesia Wrote:

and im smarter rite now than you'll ever be n your lifetime cuz u kno nothing about me. its best u not say anything about me cuz i hate bein mean 2 ppl i dnt kno
Mouthing off to the website creator shortly after you join is not a good idea. Also, stealing images from various websites without permission isn't so good either. Please follow Brad's advice or we'll be forced to take action.

look i dnt got time 4 this didnt i say i got pics 4rm sites including beywiki culd u guys read

Underground Beyblader Wrote:look i dnt got time 4 this didnt i say i got pics 4rm sites including beywiki culd u guys read
You also have pictures from some Japanese Beyblade websites which you don't have permission to use.

mmm hmm watever computer cop. u kno wat i aint gon say nuthin anymore

stop it Kei, there's no point in arguing with 14/15 yr olds

G Wrote:stop it Kei, there's no point in arguing with 14/15 yr olds
Haha, I was 15 up until a few days ago. Anyways, I'll leave him be.

who r u 2 talk. arent u a lil 2 old 4 this or are u 1 of those nerds who cant get a date and still stays wit his mom....

Underground Beyblader clearly does not want to be here, so I was kind enough to assist him on leaving. Smile

Smile

And sorry for that comment Kei. You're one of those many exceptions Wink

yea im still here and i already got 2 more accounts jus n case u ban this 1, so wat were we saying

RE: Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know! - Marin - Jul. 21, 2008

how will I ever learn how to be a great underground beyblader if you keep banning him

can anybody tell me if there is gonna b more blades besides pegasus, bull, cheiron, leo, libra and wolf comin out. if so wats the names

Dragoon MF Wrote:can anybody tell me if there is gonna b more blades besides pegasus, bull, cheiron, leo, libra and wolf comin out. if so wats the names

Yes.

Nobody knows.

edit: also hey underground beyblader