World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final) (/Thread-Original-Beyblade-Burst-Series-Cast-Final)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - dt1000 - Nov. 24, 2017

Ignore this post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 24, 2017

Deleted post

I lost my discord account so now I can't use it, so can we move back here?

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  10:07 PM)dt1000 Wrote: I lost my discord account so now I can't use it, so can we move back here?

Yes, if that's what works for you.

Deleted post

(Nov. 24, 2017  10:21 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  10:07 PM)dt1000 Wrote: I lost my discord account so now I can't use it, so can we move back here?

Wait how did you lose it...

Then can we do google hangouts?

Can't we just use the thread?

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Spideyblade - Nov. 24, 2017

Name: TBD (If anyone has suggestions go ahead, same with the name of the Beyblade)
Born: America
Role: Side Character
Info: Even though his beyblade isn't special like most, he wants to prove to the world that you don't need a gimmick to be strong
Beyblade Showcase: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XjVTrBVxbxQ
Layer: Same case as character name
Disk: 0
Frame: Same case as character name
Driver: Gets a little complicated here;
The one shown first in the video was the original, but the x in the middle makes it kind of gimmicky, so instead I added a accel. I can get the same speed without he gimmick using an Assult

To put it short:
Accel
Assult
Which one do you guys think is better?

Deleted post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Spideyblade - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  10:31 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Subscribed lol

(Nov. 24, 2017  10:26 PM)Spideyblade Wrote: Name: TBD (If anyone has suggestions go ahead, same with the name of the Beyblade)
Born: America
Role: Side Character
Info: Even though his beyblade isn't special like most, he wants to prove to the world that you don't need a gimmick to be strong
Beyblade Showcase: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XjVTrBVxbxQ
Layer: Same case as character name
Disk: 0
Frame: Same case as character name
Driver: Gets a little complicated here;
               The one shown first in the video was the original, but the x in the middle makes it kind of gimmicky, so instead I added a accel. I can get the same speed without he gimmick using an Assult

To put it short:
Accel
Assult
Which one do you guys think is better?
For control, Accel, for speed, Assault

And kinda defeats the purpose, but you could make that a gimmick? Mode change? 

But keep the character. I never thought of a character like that, which is pretty unique!

I actually have something similar to that but I was planning on using that bey later on in the story

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Beatlynx27 - Nov. 25, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  9:08 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Dave and Jackson? I know those sound more American, but I prefer foreign sounding names for characters
me and freinds used to play a game where I used åC, and my friends used uK and dG. The one who used uK's name is Jackson. Woah

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - DaJetsnake - Nov. 25, 2017

(Off-topic, 26 PAGES IN 2 DAYS??!!!)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 25, 2017

Deleted post

On the make ur own beyblade burst character I've made an evolution of åC (omega chimera)

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Dragunix - Nov. 25, 2017

Deleted post

It's the most recent post

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Eleanor - Nov. 25, 2017

Seriously....Something needs to be done...Or else the thread will be full of discussion and other members wont be able to read important posts....

Do something....Can U guys make an account on tumblr??? It will be a temporary one...U can use ur wbo profile names there so no revealing of identity will happen...

U can post ur designs pictures , blue prints, etc....Whatever U want to post there....It is full of advantage....

The thread is blasting with discussions....U can do all of the things u want in other website like tumblr....

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Spideyblade - Nov. 25, 2017

(Nov. 25, 2017  2:24 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Seriously....Something needs to be done...Or else the thread will be full of discussion and other members wont be able to read important posts....

Do something....Can U guys make an account on tumblr??? It will be a temporary one...U can use ur wbo profile names there so no revealing of identity will happen...

U can post ur designs pictures , blue prints, etc....Whatever U want to post there....It is full of advantage....

The thread is blasting with discussions....U can do all of the things u want in other website like tumblr....

Sorry! I've asked my dad if I could get the Discord app and he said he would look in to it before I got it. Hope he says Yes.

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 25, 2017

(Nov. 25, 2017  2:24 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Seriously....Something needs to be done...Or else the thread will be full of discussion and other members wont be able to read important posts....

Hey, Eleanor. Come join us on Discord, if you can!

How to join???

(Nov. 25, 2017  2:52 AM)Eleanor Wrote: How to join???

Follow the link provided: https://discordapp.com/channels/383684738457665546/383684738457665550

Ok I will join once I finish my work today...

(Nov. 25, 2017  2:58 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Ok I will join once I finish my work today...

Good to hear! We've been waiting for you!

RE: Original Beyblade Burst Series - MWF - Nov. 25, 2017

I am not sure if I can use discord. The site stopped working on my iPad and the computer that I will uses to work on the story does not allow discord. I will be using this thread for important questions. Every other question will be through the doc itself.

(Nov. 25, 2017  3:50 AM)MWF Wrote: I am not sure if I can use discord. The site stopped working on my iPad and the computer that I will uses to work on the story does not allow discord. I will be using this thread for important questions. Every other question will be through the doc itself.

I have an idea...Those who r not able to get connected to discord...Can share ur ideas with Dragunix...He will share those creations on discord...And will contact the creator on wbo using the pm system...