World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA & UK) (/Thread-BEYBLADE-Metal-Fusion-Spring-2010-Canada-Fall-2010-USA-UK)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Toys) Fall 2010 (Anime) - Kai-V - Jan. 25, 2010

A lot of new and useful information here :
http://www.pr-inside.com/let-it-rip-the-global-r1684884.htm

I have not read any other similar article anywhere else, but some points seem quite real.

Here is the information basically :

There will be a website called BeybladeBattles.com (which currently redirects to Hasbro's page, so it is probably real) where users will be able to customize their Beyblades online and fight people around the world online.

That page says it will launch in Canada first in spring 2010, and the United States will get it in fall 2010 ... To seriously be confirmed, because Corus Entertainment's initial press release mentioned all of North America.

They only mention the five-layer system, which would be the Hybrid Wheel System. The parts are, I believe :
- (no official Face name at the moment)
- Fusion Wheel
- Spin Track
- Performance Tip

There is still a Tool to assemble the parts.

Return of the "let it rip" expression.

Some of the same Japanese launchers : String Launcher, Ripcord Launcher, Wind-up Launcher and Launcher Grip.

Some electronic Beyblades.

Beyblade case.

Some of the stadiums sound as if they could be slightly similar to the Japanese ones, but they mention a Super Vortex Beystadium ...

This is the list of items they will start selling first, I think. Unfortunately there does not seem to be a single Beyblade package yet from what I understand ...
Quote:The 2010 BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION line includes.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE TOP Assortment
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $7.99)

Collect, customize, and compete with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE TOP assortment! Complete with cast metal fusion wheel, ripcord launcher, and assembly tool you can build your top to suit your battle. Whether you choose to build a defense, attack, balance or stamina top type you can enter competition confident that you will reign supreme. To take your battle to new heights, enter the unique code found in each BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE TOP package at BeybladeBattles.com to compete against other Beybladers from around the globe!

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION SUPER VORTEX BATTLE Set
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99)

Battle right out of the box with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION SUPER VORTEX BATTLE set! Complete with two exclusive BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION tops, two ripcord launchers, an exclusive high-performance SUPER VORTEX BEYSTADIUM arena, official rule book, and tournament grid this set is ready to LET IT RIP! With a unique design, competitors will enjoy enhanced battles in the SUPER VORTEX BEYSTADIUM. Players can enter the included top codes at BeybladeBattles.com to compete against other Beybladers from around the globe.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION TWO-PACK Assortment
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $14.99)

Challenge your fiercest rival to a showdown as intense as you are with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION FACE-OFF assortment. Each five piece top features specialized parts to build your top to suit your battle; build attack tops, balance tops, defense tops and stamina tops. To take your battle to new heights, enter the unique code found in each BEYBLADE.
METAL FUSION BATTLE TOP package at BeybladeBattles.com to compete against other Beybladers from around the globe.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BEYSTADIUM Assortment
(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $9.99)

This is where battles are fought and won! Each BEYSTADIUM arena in the assortment features unique colors, size, and slope requiring players to plan a strategy and customize their tops for each competition. Choose from three arenas.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE GEAR Assortment

Prepare yourself for battle and enter confidently into the competition with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE GEAR assortment. Each battle is unique so choose your gear wisely. To get the action started, select from the STRING LAUNCHER, WIND-UP LAUNCHER or LAUNCHER GRIP and send your top into combat.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION REACTOR CHAMBER

Gain the competitive edge with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION REACTOR CHAMBER accessory - this unique tool allows players to spend more time strategizing and less time assembling! Simply select your top's five components, stack them in the chamber, close it up and twist; your BEYBLADE top will instantly be assembled and ready for combat.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE CASE

Engage in on-the-go battles with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE CASE accessory! With storage for gear and up to 20 BEYBLADE tops, the convenient carry case also opens up into a battle arena to battle anywhere.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION ELECTRONIC TOP Assortment

Supercharge your battle with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION ELECTRONIC TOP assortment. Packed with dramatic action, the tops feature flashing lights and battle sounds. The ELECTRONIC TOPS come preassembled and are the largest scale tops in the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION top collection.

The Reactor Chamber sounds weird ...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Toys) Fall 2010 (Anime) - Bey Brad - Jan. 25, 2010

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100125006091&newsLang=en

PAWTUCKET, R.I.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Japanese phenomenon that has won millions of fans, numerous awards and rave reviews is launching the next generation of battling tops based on the internationally successful BEYBLADE toy and programming franchise. Hasbro, Inc. (NYSE: HAS) introduces its BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION line, making its North American debut this spring in Canada and launching in the United States this fall. Hasbro's BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION battling-top toy line allows kids to collect, customize and compete like never before with a new, metal gear system and the introduction of an online virtual battle component.

“The BEYBLADE phenomenon continues to sweep across Japan and the Pacific Rim. Re-introducing the brand in markets across the globe is a logical and savvy strategy”

In 2002, Hasbro successfully introduced BEYBLADE toys in countries around the world by teaming up with TOMY Company, Ltd. who distributed BEYBLADE toys in the Middle East and Asia. The brand was re-launched in Japan in 2008 via TOMY Company, Ltd. and has since sold almost ten million BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION tops and accessories with thousands of kids competing in BEYBLADE tournaments across the country. In 2010, through d-rights, Inc. and Nelvana Enterprises, Hasbro has been selected as the master toy licensee outside of the Middle East and Asia. Set to launch this fall the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION animated series will feature 51 new episodes starring a fresh cast of characters.

“BEYBLADE is a powerful worldwide brand, and we are confident that a new generation will fully embrace our all-new line of high performance BEYBLADE battling tops,” said John Frascotti, chief global marketing officer, Hasbro, Inc. “The re-launch of BEYBLADE will provide kids with an immersive brand experience through great product and entertainment. Our BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION line takes a new approach to the top toy category, while the introduction of BeybladeBattles.com gives kids the opportunity to compete with other fans around the world like never before.”

"The BEYBLADE phenomenon continues to sweep across Japan and the Pacific Rim. Re-introducing the brand in markets across the globe is a logical and savvy strategy," said Chris Byrne, content director TimetoPlayMag.com aka The Toy Guy®. "The fast-action, spirited competition, compelling story and strong entertainment component made BEYBLADE a huge success during its first launch, and I'm confident that kids will be as excited as I am that Hasbro is bringing this new-classic toy line back."

With a focus on customization and high-performance competition, each top in Hasbro's BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION line comes with five interchangeable parts, ready for kids to build and rebuild to maximize performance for battle. The Performance Tip determines competitive method (i.e. how aggressive a top will be in battle), the Fusion Wheel determines the weight of the top and the Spin Track determines movement patterns. Competition takes place in the BEYSTADIUM arenas. To get the action started, kids pull the top's ripcord to launch it into play with the battle cry “LET IT RIP!” The last top spinning wins.

Taking top battles to the next level, each BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION top package includes a unique code which unlocks the opportunity to battle head to head in real time against other Beybladers on BeybladeBattles.com. So, now kids can modify and battle BEYBLADE tops off and online!

The 2010 BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION line includes:

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE TOP Assortment

Collect, customize, and compete with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE TOP assortment! Complete with cast metal fusion wheel, ripcord launcher, and assembly tool you can build your top to suit your battle. Whether you choose to build a defense, attack, balance or stamina top type you can enter competition confident that you will reign supreme. To take your battle to new heights, enter the unique code found in each BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE TOP package at BeybladeBattles.com to compete against other Beybladers from around the globe!

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION SUPER VORTEX BATTLE Set

Battle right out of the box with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION SUPER VORTEX BATTLE set! Complete with two exclusive BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION tops, two ripcord launchers, an exclusive high-performance SUPER VORTEX BEYSTADIUM arena, official rule book, and tournament grid this set is ready to LET IT RIP! With a unique design, competitors will enjoy enhanced battles in the SUPER VORTEX BEYSTADIUM. Players can enter the included top codes at BeybladeBattles.com to compete against other Beybladers from around the globe.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION TWO-PACK Assortment

(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $14.99)

Challenge your fiercest rival to a showdown as intense as you are with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION FACE-OFF assortment. Each five piece top features specialized parts to build your top to suit your battle; build attack tops, balance tops, defense tops and stamina tops. To take your battle to new heights, enter the unique code found in each BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE TOP package at BeybladeBattles.com to compete against other Beybladers from around the globe.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BEYSTADIUM Assortment

This is where battles are fought and won! Each BEYSTADIUM arena in the assortment features unique colors, size, and slope requiring players to plan a strategy and customize their tops for each competition. Choose from three arenas.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE GEAR Assortment

Prepare yourself for battle and enter confidently into the competition with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE GEAR assortment. Each battle is unique so choose your gear wisely. To get the action started, select from the STRING LAUNCHER, WIND-UP LAUNCHER or LAUNCHER GRIP and send your top into combat.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION REACTOR CHAMBER

Gain the competitive edge with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION REACTOR CHAMBER accessory - this unique tool allows players to spend more time strategizing and less time assembling! Simply select your top's five components, stack them in the chamber, close it up and twist; your BEYBLADE top will instantly be assembled and ready for combat.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE CASE

Engage in on-the-go battles with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION BATTLE CASE accessory! With storage for gear and up to 20 BEYBLADE tops, the convenient carry case also opens up into a battle arena to battle anywhere.

BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION ELECTRONIC TOP Assortment

Supercharge your battle with the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION ELECTRONIC TOP assortment. Packed with dramatic action, the tops feature flashing lights and battle sounds. The ELECTRONIC TOPS come preassembled and are the largest scale tops in the BEYBLADE: METAL FUSION top collection.

About Hasbro, Inc.

Hasbro, Inc. (NYSE:HAS) is a worldwide leader in children’s and family leisure time products and services with a rich portfolio of brands and entertainment properties that provides some of the highest quality and most recognizable play and recreational experiences in the world. As a brand-driven, consumer-focused global company, Hasbro brings to market a range of toys, games and licensed products, from traditional to high-tech and digital, under such powerful brand names as TRANSFORMERS, PLAYSKOOL, TONKA, MILTON BRADLEY, PARKER BROTHERS, CRANIUM and WIZARDS OF THE COAST. Come see how we inspire play through our brands at http://www.hasbro.com. © 2010 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

About Nelvana Enterprises

Nelvana Enterprises is owned by Corus Entertainment Inc. a Canadian-based media and entertainment company. Corus is a market leader in specialty television and radio with additional assets in pay television, advertising services, television broadcasting, children’s book publishing and children’s animation. The company’s multimedia entertainment brands include YTV, Treehouse, W Network, CosmoTV, VIVA, Movie Central, HBO Canada, Nelvana, Kids Can Press and radio stations including CKNW, CKOI and Q107. Corus creates engaging branded entertainment experiences for its audiences across multiple platforms. A publicly traded company, Corus is listed on the Toronto (CJR.B) and New York (CJR) exchanges. Experience Corus on the web at www.corusent.com.

About d-rights Inc.

d-rights Inc. is a 100% owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation, one of the world’s biggest general trading company, handling entertainment content for a variety of Media, offering services in every aspect of content business including production, rights management, financing and merchandising. Check our properties at http://www.d-rights.com.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Toys) Fall 2010 (Anime) - Kai-V - Jan. 25, 2010

Stop posting at the same time.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Giga - Jan. 25, 2010

oh god they are using their stadiums

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Kai-V - Jan. 25, 2010

(Jan. 25, 2010  5:16 PM)Giga Wrote: oh god they are using their stadiums
Beside the Super Vortex one, the other two/three are quite vague at the moment ...

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Toys) Fall 2010 (Anime) - theflightyellz - Jan. 25, 2010

O_O just... Woooow. And I have no idea if that's a good wow, or a bad wow.
Reaction chambers, Wind up launchers.
Amazing amount of information in one big chunk, thanks Brad ^ ^

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Kei - Jan. 25, 2010

I'm happy that we're finally hearing something, but ... online Beyblade battles? Can't say I'm very confident that it will be any fun. They should have spent their time focusing on OP to promote the actual game, but that's Hasbro for you, I suppose.

also, "reactor chamber" LOL can't wait to see that

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Bey Brad - Jan. 25, 2010

There is no mention of OP, so I wouldn't expect any.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Giga - Jan. 25, 2010

It sounds like they will be using their stadiums, mentioning paint and Super Vortex just makes me worried. Also
Electronic MFB. Did these sell well the first time or something?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Rocky - Jan. 25, 2010

Omg, I totally want a reaction chamber, even if just for lulz. 83 And this is amazing news! Can't wait to see some proper pictures. :3

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Bey Brad - Jan. 25, 2010

was loling at the reactor chamber for a good few minutes

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - theflightyellz - Jan. 25, 2010

You know what happened when Bruce Banner lol'd at the reactor chamber Serious
Now he can't wear American Apparel jeans.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Crimson - Jan. 25, 2010

I'm buyin' a reactor chamber for sure.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - theflightyellz - Jan. 25, 2010

If it's battery powered, and will put a blade together at the press of a button then I'll consider it.
If you just put the parts in and have to turn a knob on the top (or in other words, use a tool) then no way.

It certainly sounds like the latter.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - To - Jan. 25, 2010

(Jan. 25, 2010  5:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: There is no mention of OP, so I wouldn't expect any.

Initial PR mentioned the return of the BBA, so yeah, I wouldn't count out OP yet. That said, it'll likely be Weird On Wheels promo tours for the most part in Canada, and mall tours in the US ala Gen 1. I wouldn't be totally surprised if we have a few actual events hosted by them in North America (I remember Blader Jam 2003 in Toronto, etc.).

The presser is kind of funny. Don't know why they're making those silly electric tops again. Only people I knew who owned those were collectors and people who went to the store looking for Beyblades, found out the regular assortments were sold out, and didn't want to go home empty-handed.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Zeox - Jan. 25, 2010

Please let "2 exclusive beyblades" Not be recolors (Unless it is a recolor of Quetzecoatl Then Im ok, Or that cool recolor of LLDrago)

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - To - Jan. 25, 2010

(Jan. 25, 2010  9:45 PM)Zeox Wrote: Please let "2 exclusive beyblades" Not be recolors (Unless it is a recolor of Quetzecoatl Then Im ok, Or that cool recolor of LLDrago)

It reminds me of the bundle Hasbro first did with Makendo (?) and some other 3 layered Beyblade with the Vortex stadium back when it originally launched. This was before Dragoon was in the logo and it was just the top and "Beyblade". I'll try to dig up photos because this PR is giving me nostalgia, lol.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Raykon - Jan. 25, 2010

Finally were hearing something big, I'm not sure if I should be excited or worrying. As for the Beyblade online game I think it would be a good hit for kids or anyone who likes those sort of games. Thanks for the info Brad and Kai-V.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - firelord767 - Jan. 25, 2010

So.. does this mean that Pre-HWS is non-exsistant now?

And... moving MFB back into fall!? Welp, that ruins a lot for me. I had big plans for when i could finally get me an Aquario.

At least shipping on Beys will get cheaper.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Deadpool - Jan. 25, 2010

8 bucks for a U.S.A bey awesome !!!!!

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - flame libra - Jan. 25, 2010

I can't wait to see the box of the blades. Also is Canadia (I just had to type it) getting the toys ad anime in spring or is the anime just going to be in Canadia (I still want to type this) first and the toys are going to be in both countries in the spring?

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - firelord767 - Jan. 25, 2010

Man, i wish that were true. I would completely give the anime to have the tops early. Welp, at least the people of Canadia (lol) get it early. God fortune to them, at least.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - flame libra - Jan. 25, 2010

I was also talking about the toys aswell, I just hope we get the toys in the spring.

RE: BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion - Spring 2010 (Canada) Fall 2010 (USA) - Storm Dragoon - Jan. 25, 2010

Me too but they come in fall for USA