World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) (/Thread-pokemon-wi-fi-black-and-white-league-now-recruting-gym-leaders-and-elite-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Light Yagami - Apr. 11, 2011

that rough skin is annoying as all heck but it can very easliy be taken down

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 11, 2011

rough skin isn't that hard of an ability to handle. anyone with good enough special attacks won't be bothered by it

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 11, 2011

What happend to the wifi room?!

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Taj12 - Apr. 11, 2011

Do i have to beat any 7 gyms before battling elite 4

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Terra Blazer - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  4:11 AM)taj12 Wrote: Do i have to beat any 7 gyms before battling elite 4
you have to beat all 12

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Pikachu0909 - Apr. 11, 2011

(Apr. 11, 2011  4:11 AM)taj12 Wrote: Do i have to beat any 7 gyms before battling elite 4

All.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Nile - Apr. 11, 2011

pikachu and dark angel are battling wonder who will win

(Apr. 11, 2011  4:15 AM)Nile Wrote: pikachu and dark angel are battling wonder who will win

I did.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Chups - Apr. 11, 2011

My Badge. ✹

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Nile - Apr. 11, 2011

pickachu lost to me once and i did to him once..... time to get serious

I vs nile. The first match he won 0-3. The second match I won 2-0. In the second match he knew my game plan so I changed it around a bit so it threw him of balance. It was like when I vs my friend I beaten him 6 times. But the 7th he change his game plan and to counter mine. And I lost 3 matches. But then I change my game plan as well and it made him unsure what to use. We are tried nile and I.

garchomp all the way!!!
pickachu got me in the end but i just got my dark pokemon my ghost back next time say hello to my Dsukinoir

(Apr. 11, 2011  5:00 AM)Nile Wrote: garchomp all the way!!!
pickachu got me in the end but i just got my dark pokemon my ghost back next time say hello to my Dsukinoir

Wait till my duskclops is ready. With a certain item it's unbeatable!

really.....get ready to meet a Payback on garchomp.....

Sorry everyone it's going to take longer to train your pokemon. I going to try and get pokemon with perfect iv's so I'm prepared to vs people like Nile.

RE: pokemon wi-fi black and white league(now recruting gym leaders and elite 4) - Chups - Apr. 11, 2011

Sorry Pikachu but have you ever Visited Smogon?

you will be taking a long time
i see
i will try to replace infernape with emboar or samurott or serprior

(Apr. 11, 2011  5:17 AM)ÄŒhupa Çhups Wrote: Sorry Pikachu but have you ever Visited Smogon?

Yes. Only for 30 seconds(no lie.)
To be honest I can see Nile being champion.

hey Is it okay but i will tell you guys i have breeded versions of my team !!!
anyways thanks pickachu My only weakness is ghost so people are going to find it hard to beat me

To be Honest if any of Us Single Typed GYM Leaders were able to go All Types we would be as well.

He is Multi-Typed therefore he is Much Stronger.

(Apr. 11, 2011  5:32 AM)Nile Wrote: hey Is it okay but i will tell you guys i have breeded versions of my team !!!
anyways thanks pickachu My only weakness is ghost so people are going to find it hard to beat me

But there are 2 people you must beat that I haven't to be champion. The elite 4 Ga and the muit type gym leader bladerxack8522.

Ga isn't ready and if he was he has a HUGE weakness to garchomp
Xach isn't ready either and prob won't be for a long time due to hydregion

K I have My blissey Nearly Ready and my Smeargle Nearly Ready.

well if anyone wants a battle i will be here it is holidays so i can do anybattles!!
and i am suggesting a Rule
NO lv.1s even though it's Preventable it's plain old Unfair
Taj 12 did it on me and It but my garchomp on 1 But rough skin killed him
Oh endeavor should be banned as well as putting more than two pokemon to sleep
taj 12 next time you should meet my conditions lv.100s only!!!

I dont like the 2 Pokemon at once Rule.